Gravitas

Nov 16, 2017
Which version does you use . The normal version or the cheatmod version . What have you done before the cg popping up .

If you will try the cheatmod version please start a new save file . If you have used that version i will take a look into it, what is causing that error ( in the 19.5 is was the autosave function).
i am using the compressed cheatmod version....it happened before, so i restarted the game with new saves....though i will try again by uninstalling and reinstalling and see if the problem persists....

Dane1624

Jul 15, 2019
What are the benefits of corruption in the current version? I was running corruption and just realized a lot of scenes take high honor and none appear to take corruption.

Gravitas

Nov 16, 2017
Which version does you use . The normal version or the cheatmod version . What have you done before the cg popping up .

If you will try the cheatmod version please start a new save file . If you have used that version i will take a look into it, what is causing that error ( in the 19.5 is was the autosave function).
i uninstalled and reinstalled the game, and it's working fine now...i could think of two reasons that might have caused the issue....first, i forgot to unequipped the scythe after the 2nd quest which might have broke the game when changing maps.....second, could be the autosave function...this playthrough i kept the autosave function switched off...

Irishpride731

Jun 5, 2020
No idea if the two are related. So I had the bug in the tavern where it instantly warps you to just after the storm hits. I couldn't get around it so just went with it. But I can't do the woods quest with Aaron. I have a quest that says go to the forest with him 10 times, but whenever I talk to him, it just says "It's better not to bring anyone else to the forest..." He doesn't move an inch and I can't enter the forest without him.

SavetheDiesel

Feb 10, 2018
Ok so maybe this is not the first time someone asks but i need to do it anyway so..

I played this first time long ago (basicly back in the Devonian period when ppl like me got stuck in finding the chickens)
and yesterday i downloaded it and ofcourse the walkthrough since much has been added since last time i played it.

And its nothing wrong with the walkthrough but i kinda get the feeling that if im to follow it completely im gonna need to buy a chess clock :)

So basicly what im wondering is if the quests are on a "thin red line" when it comes to time or is it ok to miss them with a day or two if i fuck up. Will they still remain so to speak or are there some quests that needs to be followed by the bible word?

I´ll give an example of what i mean. In the WT it says on the first day to help Mia with her pie. (now that sounds kinky doesnt it;)) But i couldnt do that because i choosed to spy on Sophie and to go down on Selena (who the hell would NOT have done that right..right??) so i have to much corruption points it says. Does that mean that Mias pie is gone forever now?

Thoose kinda things are whats on my mind now:)

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
So i tried to play this one and couldnt get hooked to the story because of the gameplay, and font size, that just kills me.
I played love season, and now i have to come back and suck it up cause i liked the story, and that doesnt happen to me lately.

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
Honestly, I love farming and dating simulators so this should be perfect for me, but that fishing mini game makes me rage quit every time. This has to be one of the worst implemented mini games on this site. It's the sort of thing that makes me want to corner the dev at a party and drunkenly shout "BUT WHY!" in his face. I'm guessing I won't be able to progress in this game then. Shame.

2GM/c2

Dec 18, 2016
Getting the same CG screen blocking everything except the game menu others are getting. Stock game, seems to kick in after certain cut-scenes.

Modifying the plugin file did not seem to make any difference.

Edit: Figured out a work around. Turned off autosave and reloaded back to before the cutscene which was locking the screen seems to have solved it. It looks like something in the autosave feature is bugged.

Last edited:

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
Ater helping Heather she bugs and keeps popping up like she was talking to me. Funny thing, i disable autosave and she becomes permanent. I enable it and she comes and goes. Im gonna delete and unzip

Edit:
At first i changed from cheatmod to original, and she didnt go away. Since she was coming and going i waited until she left the screen and saved game. She is gone. I thought i had tried it already, but Fixed it this time.

Last edited:

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
So is MC a berserker, or I'm reading too much into it? ( If you've read Highlander novels, you know what I'm talking about)
If so, then it's time to stop farming and get to harem-ing. :giggle:
Would be kind of lame if he has to go back to grinding potatoes and whatnot ( after he saved everyone's asses).

Last edited:

tommoy

Dec 11, 2018
Does any one have any idea how then hell u set up the furnace. it seemed to be bugged i tried to hold it and set it up with hammer but it does not work

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes