MIiguelx

Dec 20, 2018
I have the bug that right after you get stuck with the girl in the cave, after that you get a big image on the screen, does anyone know how to fix it?

nikxxx

Jun 9, 2018
Hi, so I have decided to play this game again after a really long time. Last time I played it had few bugs was kinda confusing plus the walkthrough was not up to date. But I see that there is a recent walkthrough along with cheat mod as well. My question is I read through the walkthrough a little and it is divide in days, is it necessary to the mentioned task on the exact day as given in the walkthrough ? (I remember last time when I played I missed a few things because you had to do it on that particular day only) Or you can use the walkthrough as reference and play as you like ?

dumbass55

Jun 23, 2019
Did they revamp the farming system since r11? I notice there appears to be a monetary cap to the total value of the plants you can grow at a time, and this was never explained in the r11 tutorial.

malaw

Jan 26, 2018
my save file does not show in the game anymore. I still have it in save folder but does not appear in game .how to fix it?

Fliptoynk

Nov 9, 2018
Farmer's Dreams [R19.7] MuseX

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.24 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 291 MB

Win/Linux: MEGA

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.
I just wanna humbly ask not to use .rar please! I'm in a pinch installing unrar on raspberry pi. rpi's unrar can only decompress rar 2.0 :cry:

dumbass55

Jun 23, 2019
I used the cheat menu plugin cited in Exoplast's cheat version, and I can confirm that you don't need any points or exp in combat for the variable to appear, in case anyone is still searching for a solution to modify their old saves. And now, some relevant keywords for the people that don't want to scroll through 326 pages of replies: saveeditonline combat variable 237 NTR tentacles save Laura protect your loved ones physicality save editor

Link:

dimanraners2

Feb 12, 2020
There are still bugs, especially after the Heal Fair mission, we should be back in good shape, but when I worked at the shop, the town returned as if it was hit by a storm again

dimanraners2

Feb 12, 2020
It would be better if the mission was made connected to each other so as not to cause bugs between one mission and another, and also added information on the mission how to complete it

nikxxx

Jun 9, 2018
I am trying to get the Trevor+Nina scene, I use confront option during nikki then at party I helped Trevor and selected the “that he is okay” while talking to nina.. after that during the scene in nina garden I selected to be friends..now where and at what time should I go to see there scene ?

Also are there any other scenes which are not mentioned in the scene menu ( like Darius mia/heather and Trevor + nina)

Last edited:

nikxxx

Jun 9, 2018
There are still bugs, especially after the Heal Fair mission, we should be back in good shape, but when I worked at the shop, the town returned as if it was hit by a storm again
Same here, but next day it was again in good shape. Also one more thing I found was if the town is repaired you can’t complete heathers money quest(make sense in way that now she doesn’t need that much money maybe). If you did Brooke beach event before shopie’s glory hole or Laura entire day help event, those event won’t trigger.

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes