Urpo

Dec 31, 2018
Character movement speed seems painfully slow even when running. Also CGI screens tend get stuck, blocking everything in your view. Is this normal?

mskills

Mar 9, 2018
Please guys I am asking again. Please someone help me out here. How do I catch the pig Wray fish for the first time? I need to know the key to fish with please guys

Nov 15, 2019
And what are the pre-requirements? I still don't see it. Thanks for your help.
Hi
you need min 50 friendship points to Brooke. She tells you about a secret path through the forest. Go to the mine between 11:00 and 14:00, pass Derek to his left (small way). Don't forget your tools to get the way free.

Nov 15, 2019
yep, I can't stop playing and I'm still frustrated! Some switches don't work e.g. Darius and Heather route, where is Nikki and Vivian????. I came to the end and build up a chest. I positioned this one and (it's magic!) I got a standing torch!
Then I went to Goblin's mountain to meet the Fairy. No chance to cross the gap with the hookshot. Is anyone here who can help me?

mskills

Mar 9, 2018
you need Elise's food, go to the fisherman and receive a sinker recipe. Buy the things you need and go back fishing.
Thanks for the response. I have done all these but I can not catch the big Wray fish or even the Wray fish. What keys do I press while trying to catch the fish when it appears? I tried enter key, space bar, w, q ,c etc. How do one catch this fish with a poor fishing rod? Do one rely on luck or what?

Jurope

Jun 21, 2018

video on catching a fish. I have never been able to catch the big wary fish. I always rely on the rpg save editor once I am given the fishing pole!

mskills

Mar 9, 2018

video on catching a fish. I have never been able to catch the big wary fish. I always rely on the rpg save editor once I am given the fishing pole!
Thanks I have seen this video too. So how do I use the rpg save editor please?

Nov 15, 2019
Has the 19.7 version brought new content?
yes, new content is in. Some minor modifications of faces, 1 new recipe (chest), chest is added at Derek's mine, if you buy something MC's inventory pops up (bug: not always with the right character of the other side), after MC reduced number of bandits (he got hurt) game continues (conversations are not updated!). Several new bugs like after positioning of newly created chest it turns into a standing torch.

Nov 15, 2019
Thanks for the response. I have done all these but I can not catch the big Wray fish or even the Wray fish. What keys do I press while trying to catch the fish when it appears? I tried enter key, space bar, w, q ,c etc. How do one catch this fish with a poor fishing rod? Do one rely on luck or what?
I prepared 2 sinker baits, stored the game, start fishing. The big waryfish appears randomly. You must be fast by hitting the left mouse button. I restart save game several times to catch the fish.
To cheat use RPG Maker Save Edit. You can extend game's content by some scenes as well (increase physicality, friendship points ... in early game/1st week).

mskills

Mar 9, 2018
I prepared 2 sinker baits, stored the game, start fishing. The big waryfish appears randomly. You must be fast by hitting the left mouse button. I restart save game several times to catch the fish.
To cheat use RPG Maker Save Edit. You can extend game's content by some scenes as well (increase physicality, friendship points ... in early game/1st week).
Thanks I giveita shot. And how do I get and use the RPG maker save edit

Jan 14, 2018
Thanks I giveita shot. And how do I get and use the RPG maker save edit
Just google search "RPG save editor" and there will be a few, is the one I use. Drag and drop in your save file.
For it to be easier to understand, add the "Items" and "System" JSON files found in the data folder (inside www). This will cause the variables to have names so you can understand what changing them will do.
Hope this helps

mskills

Mar 9, 2018
Just google search "RPG save editor" and there will be a few, is the one I use. Drag and drop in your save file.
For it to be easier to understand, add the "Items" and "System" JSON files found in the data folder (inside www). This will cause the variables to have names so you can understand what changing them will do.
Hope this helps
OK. Thank you

mskills

Mar 9, 2018
Is R20 out yet? I just started R19.7 and I can't get the recipe for upgrading my tools. What happened? Or do I need to get something like a quest done before I can purchase the tools recipes ?

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes