• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

F69z.one

Feb 28, 2020
For crops you get tools which are in the chest right next to your house(happens after redd tell you to clean the farm and use the tools to plant) Use plow, then plant seed (can be purchased for Laura in shop) use watering can to water them everyday (no need on rainy day, water can be filled from the well). Once ready just stand on them and enter. For fishing you get your first old fishing pole from Aaron once you have gone to forest 10 times with him ( if I remember correctly after 10 times he introduces you to fishing and you have to catch on big wray fish show it to him and he gives you the recipe for a new pole) Also you can talk to fisherman near the fishing spot he will give you a quest, completing it gives you recipe to craft a sinker. You require earthworms to fish you can find them in forest area or fishing area - got to fishing area - equip fishing pole - take earthworms in hand and enter/space.
hey man you seem to know a lot, how do you find the oily herbs, im on my day 5 , i got the quest from mia but can't seem to find any, and I looked everywhere

mskills

Mar 9, 2018
Mehn the dev of this game should let us know up front that you can't play this game without a Save Editor. This socks dev. I don't like to use the save editor stuff. Anyways, I guess this could be the end of this game for now guys. I could try again in the future when I could get someone help me know how to catch the Big Wray fish without using an external object.
Thanks guys for the insight so far and bye for now.

Nov 15, 2019
hey man you seem to know a lot, how do you find the oily herbs, im on my day 5 , i got the quest from mia but can't seem to find any, and I looked everywhere
after you went to Goblin's mountain you are able to walk into this forest again. Go to west and noth, look for purple herbs

Nov 15, 2019
Is R20 out yet? I just started R19.7 and I can't get the recipe for upgrading my tools. What happened? Or do I need to get something like a quest done before I can purchase the tools recipes ?
Hi
after you made 10 ores of copper hold them go to Derek and talk. Then you receive recipes and furnace

Reactions: mskills
Nov 15, 2019
Still waiting :cry:
I'm playing this game for more than 1 year and learned to be patient. I assume due to great (and complex) story developer recognized the huge amount waiting to be realized. And she/he keeps to provide the ongoing story without changing/modifying the run of the story.
e.g. Look to Summertime Sage, which story is changed per every release . . .

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
damn, is there anyway to download faster from those sites?
yep, pay the money for premium accounts.
on the other hand, why dont you just support the dev on patreon?
it costs less money, and youve did a good deed, unlike helping those greedy bast...pricks exploiting svscomics.
or you just can wait till it comes here eventually.

Reactions: Gintoky

kjvogel

Jul 4, 2019
I have a little problem,
2020-11-09 09_09_18-Greenshot.jpg
I I´ve playd and now I only see the last picture above of the game?! What can I do? I can move and the time also change, but I see only this picture.

Last edited:

kjvogel

Jul 4, 2019
Version R19.7 the "game.exe" is from 07.03.2019 - 09:00h

F5 reload game is working, but after it is the same

awex2198

Jun 25, 2019
yep, pay the money for premium accounts.
on the other hand, why dont you just support the dev on patreon?
it costs less money, and youve did a good deed, unlike helping those greedy bast...pricks exploiting svscomics.
or you just can wait till it comes here eventually.
I agree 100% with you my man but I'm completely broke and not living in US so I just can't afford anything in us dollars right now... but thanks

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes