Collect

Nov 13, 2017
Vs 19.7 there is one additional scene with Selena - I found it a bit meh, maybe would have liked two shorter scenes with different characters but the Dev IMO has done this well so I'm not complaining (good job, Dev, if you're reading this)
The game is great when it comes to story and scenes, but I wish we got scene with one of the more omitted girls like Amanda or Sophia

Reactions: nastymunky

nastymunky

Jun 19, 2020
Ok, this game is slightly broken, to say the least. First the Mia scene and now the Nikki scene - just freezes upon cutting to the house frame.

I'm sure it's not just me.

OnlyFriend

Donor
Nov 10, 2019
I followed a quest that didn't match the day of the walkthrough, is that okay? could I have missed the scene if I didn't follow the walkthrough ?

nastymunky

Jun 19, 2020
I followed a quest that didn't match the day of the walkthrough, is that okay? could I have missed the scene if I didn't follow the walkthrough ?
Usually yes, # days are more like guidelines. The real rules for scenes in general are sequential and conditional upon your choices preceding the scene.

Nov 15, 2019
Hello
questions to development team:
- do you plan a 3some with Sophie and Amanda after achieving a friendship level of 90? This would be a logical step ahead to the scenes "Flashing Amanda", "Glory Hole" and "Expensive Gift".
- and are there any scenes coming up with this beautiful Elf woman, something romantic, long term? I really don't like this Orc rape scene!

Thx & have a nice Sunday

Reactions: Rythan25
Nov 15, 2019
I am not able to get crop, what I do not right?!
Hi KJ
open the chest beside MC's house. Take all tools into your inventory. Equip hoe and start digging 25 holes (depends on amount of water in water can). Buy seeds (I started with cucumber or bell pepper). Hold seed, position MC above first hole and press "shift", move to next. After seeding is done, use water can.
Have fun

Reactions: Playergame1

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
" [New] Fisherman will sell you fish now, including before the big waryfish quest if you want to “cheat” (and never play the fishing minigame again =P) "

YES! That was the news I was hoping and praying for. Now I can revisit this game again. I wonder if I rage quit and deleted all the savefiles ...:rolleyes:

Destruct122

May 30, 2017
Probably a stupid question but i just want to know before downloading, is the entire game ntr or are they avoidable situations?

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes