HammerU89

Jan 13, 2019
Did I understand it correctly that the only way you can have fun with Mia is if you first get her together with Darius?

ojano

Nov 2, 2018
is this game have a time limit and must i follow the Walkthrough 100% day to day or the Walkthrough just like the most effience play to get all of the scenes but you can just play the way you wanna play?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
damn, is there anyway to download faster from those sites?
yep, pay the money for premium accounts.
on the other hand, why dont you just support the dev on patreon?
it costs less money, and youve did a good deed, unlike helping those greedy bast...pricks exploiting svscomics.
or you just can wait till it comes here eventually.
Why would you want this version anyway? We're at release 19.7 now on F95, with r20 probably coming relatively soon here. Did everything break after r14 or something?

Collect

Nov 13, 2017
Why would you want this version anyway? We're at release 19.7 now on F95, with r20 probably coming relatively soon here. Did everything break after r14 or something?
They are trying to download R20. It has been released, but so far it is available only through keepshare or such slow shit that takes 15 hours.

mskills

Mar 9, 2018
Mehn! What is delaying the release of R20 here? Do you want to take forever before you
let us have this game here? If you like release it in the next 20 minutes, hours, days, weeks, months or years, it would not make the game better than you have made it OK. We enjoy your game and we have other games too, to help us wait for you.
So take your time and do have a great time developer. Good job bye for now. Hopefully when I check in again by next month or next year it would be out. Thanks

• Angry
Reactions: NotSlonique

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Farmer's Dreams [R20 Iron Version] [MuseX] (2.3 GB rar win source)
275 MB rar unofficial win compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Collect

Nov 13, 2017
Thanks a lot! What is new in this release anyway? Any new scenes?
Farmer's Dreams [R20 Iron Version] [MuseX] (2.3 GB rar win source)
275 MB rar unofficial win compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality): Mega
done by Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)

nastymunky

Jun 19, 2020
Thanks a lot! What is new in this release anyway? Any new scenes?
Vs 19.7 there is one additional scene with Selena - I found it a bit meh, maybe would have liked two shorter scenes with different characters but the Dev IMO has done this well so I'm not complaining (good job, Dev, if you're reading this)

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes