nikxxx

Jun 9, 2018
I am trying to get the Trevor+Nina scene, I use confront option during nikki then at party I helped Trevor and selected the “that he is okay” while talking to nina.. after that during the scene in nina garden I selected to be friends..now where and at what time should I go to see there scene ?

Also are there any other scenes which are not mentioned in the scene menu ( like Darius mia/heather and Trevor + nina)

Last edited:

nikxxx

Jun 9, 2018
There are still bugs, especially after the Heal Fair mission, we should be back in good shape, but when I worked at the shop, the town returned as if it was hit by a storm again
Same here, but next day it was again in good shape. Also one more thing I found was if the town is repaired you can’t complete heathers money quest(make sense in way that now she doesn’t need that much money maybe). If you did Brooke beach event before shopie’s glory hole or Laura entire day help event, those event won’t trigger.

nikxxx

Jun 9, 2018
And what are the pre-requirements? I still don't see it. Thanks for your help.
First you need 5 hearts with Brooke, after that when you talk to her she will tell you about the beach. Next on sunny morning between 11:00 to 13:00 (check Brooke house if she is not there means she is at beach) Go to where Derek is if you face him take the road leading to right. When you reach the stairs “if Brooke is on the beach the rope is there“ you climb down, cut grass beach appears and scene starts.
On another note I will suggest you do this one after you have done Laura and shopie’s glory hole because when I did Brooke quest first the other two events just won’t trigger.

Reactions: jeroentje

nikxxx

Jun 9, 2018
Hey guys I’m new at this game and wanted to know in the walkthrough do we have to come complete the quest before the day ends or we can do it any day
No, the quest are not day restricted, but the time mentioned has to be followed meaning if it says between 11:00-13:00 then you have to do/be there in the same time frame on any day.
Also the walkthrough by “Jerodie” follows the path which shows the most amount content, for any other scene not in walkthrough you can refer to scene from menu for the requirement and how to trigger it.

Last edited:

deppenjaeger

May 23, 2017
i tried to run the game in linux with the same bugs that are normal with this rpgm version.. namely freeze frame on the first site.. when trying to run it in firefox what normaly solves the issue.. i get this bug

screenshot1.png

i dont own a gamepad.... the only input devices i have are mouse and keyboard...so i dont get the "input is gamepad" error...
and for the rest i am even more lost...
any advide?

Soulbringer71

Jan 26, 2018
what is the password for the encrypted hotmail file? and WTF ??????? Cant even extract the game!

My Apologies. PW is for the cheat mod. lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: deppenjaeger
D

Deleted member 1231562

Have modified the R19.7 version a little bit.

• Set the timer for autosaving to 24 hour (1440min) to avoid the autosaving bug ( picture stuck when you are on the map)
  • Added RPG Maker MV Cheat Menu Plugin ( )
  • R19 Walktrough is included in the download (Thanks Jerodie) (only in the R19.5)
  • Save after the thunderstorm is included (only in R19.5 and 19.7 compressed)
Link R19.5 : Mega.nz

Link R19.7 (Based on JokerLeader compressed Edition): Mega.nz

Link R19.7 (uncompressed): Mega.nz

Password for rar-archive : f95zone.to

RPG Maker MV Cheat Menu Usage Info:

Open the Menu by pressing the [1] Key.

Move menu to different positions with ` (key with tilde ~)

Scroll between cheats with [2] and [3] Keys.

Any [#] indicates a number key to press to cause an action, if you don't want to click.
Whats the password to the file?

the_high_king

Jul 16, 2017
Well... this is a bad feeling. I think I once again have to start the game over again. I think I locked myself out of the Nina NTR scene.

It's not my fault though, if there are clues in the dialog then it's way too subtle for me to notice :S In fact, I need to know, was NTR removed from this game at some point? Despite my best tries, I've yet to achieve any of them.

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Any updates?
Till yet i have no luck to reproduce the error on my side.
Perhaps a codec is missing or something. For RPGM Games WebP Compression is often used .

Windows:

Last edited:

mskills

Mar 9, 2018
Please guys. Can somebody tell me how to harvest crops and how to fish ? I have no hook or tools to fish with yet thanks.

nikxxx

Jun 9, 2018
Please guys. Can somebody tell me how to harvest crops and how to fish ? I have no hook or tools to fish with yet thanks.
For crops you get tools which are in the chest right next to your house(happens after redd tell you to clean the farm and use the tools to plant) Use plow, then plant seed (can be purchased for Laura in shop) use watering can to water them everyday (no need on rainy day, water can be filled from the well). Once ready just stand on them and enter. For fishing you get your first old fishing pole from Aaron once you have gone to forest 10 times with him ( if I remember correctly after 10 times he introduces you to fishing and you have to catch on big wray fish show it to him and he gives you the recipe for a new pole) Also you can talk to fisherman near the fishing spot he will give you a quest, completing it gives you recipe to craft a sinker. You require earthworms to fish you can find them in forest area or fishing area - got to fishing area - equip fishing pole - take earthworms in hand and enter/space.

Reactions: wusjhao and mskills

mskills

Mar 9, 2018
Thanks a lot. I appreciate your help so much.
For crops you get tools which are in the chest right next to your house(happens after redd tell you to clean the farm and use the tools to plant) Use plow, then plant seed (can be purchased for Laura in shop) use watering can to water them everyday (no need on rainy day, water can be filled from the well). Once ready just stand on them and enter. For fishing you get your first old fishing pole from Aaron once you have gone to forest 10 times with him ( if I remember correctly after 10 times he introduces you to fishing and you have to catch on big wray fish show it to him and he gives you the recipe for a new pole) Also you can talk to fisherman near the fishing spot he will give you a quest, completing it gives you recipe to craft a sinker. You require earthworms to fish you can find them in forest area or fishing area - got to fishing area - equip fishing pole - take earthworms in hand and enter/space.
Thanks a lot for the insight. I totally appreciate it...

mskills

Mar 9, 2018
I caught two fishes by mistake. After equipping the fish rod and holding the worm, what do I do when the fish appears? What key do I press or hold or push?

Last edited:

tommoy

Dec 11, 2018
What to do after the goons raid the village I'm lost now I'm at the day after the village raid now I have no idea what to do... And it seems the pub is also closed. And how to move forward in the fairy master and mermaids blue flower quest ???

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 41 Votes