elijablack11

Oct 6, 2017
i uninstalled and reinstalled the game, and it's working fine now...i could think of two reasons that might have caused the issue....first, i forgot to unequipped the scythe after the 2nd quest which might have broke the game when changing maps.....second, could be the autosave function...this playthrough i kept the autosave function switched off...
I also never unequipped the scythe, and I believe my autosave feature is turned on

nastymunky

Jun 19, 2020
Stealthiness, is a trait feat and a trait has to appear in the save file first before its value can be tinkered with.

I may be wrong do check around if it's any different.

jhose15xs

Sep 1, 2017
anyway to pass hours fast ingame? many time i find with nothing to do beside wait for that time advance

Nov 15, 2019
Hi
just loaded 19.7 and start playing from 0 to day 19. My first impression, sorry to say: this rev is crap!
It's nice to see, how Derek looks like. But then . . . ? I'm disappointed, that this game is going to be lost in details/overloaded, not following the great story behind.

Issue: after 1 hour game starts to judder. Bad RAM management? Got this in previous revs. Then the game crashes.

I look for upcoming revs, but switch over to "What a Legend" and "Treasure of Nadia".

Reactions: nastymunky

vitaminRZN

Oct 4, 2018
Всем привет. Есть у кого сохранения 19.5 концовки для русской версии?

elijablack11

Oct 6, 2017
This is already implanted in the cheatmod version. Seems to be a new error .

Have you tried a complet new game and save with the cheatmod version. If yes, i will try to reproduce the error and look was caused it.
I have tried a new game in the cheatmod version. Still getting the same problem.

ddacozta241

Sep 8, 2019
any tips for the fishing? sometimes the red bar doesn't fill and i have to let it go... i've been trying for almost 3 hours and felt so frustated. i felt like i've been pranked lol

Last edited:

jeroentje

Apr 8, 2020
Can somebody please explain to me step by step how to get to the secret beach? I can't get past the stairs. Thanks (y)

Reaper494

Oct 27, 2018
Anyone able to help with a fix?

During the storm in the forest, I usually get stuck with an image from the fight/wrestling just before the storm comes. Any idea what's going on and how to fix/get around it?

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes