Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
but i play it version 19.7 still same
Try the cheatmod version from the first Page of this thread. Perhaps it's helping.

Have added in the attachment the modified plugins.js file . Backup your old file and replace it in the Farmer's Dream R19.7\www\js folder.

Last edited:

Shatter6

Nov 19, 2017
Just an FYI there is a big in the controls menu, if you hit ESC it crashes the game.

Also what kind of controls are LB and RB and all of that for PC? I tried changing the controls and that's when I found the crash.

I hope it can be fixed soon I would love to play this game but I can't cut the grass down for Dad because I can not LB (whatever that is) and can not change the control button. :cry:

JC9750

Sep 18, 2017
hello, does anyone maybe have a save at the start of new version? my saves are gone and I do not want to play all over again.
thanks a lot!

dino2357

Feb 22, 2020
Hey. The walkthrough says that there is a bug with day counter in the quest "Blue flower", how to get through this?
I, in fact, waited more than 4 days after Vincent left but nothing happened.
Thanks

elijablack11

Oct 6, 2017
Not sure how to put this into words, but this single CG constantly pops up and completely covers the map. Saving, reloading, exiting, restarting, tried all of that. This happens in both stock 19.7 and the Cheat Mod 19.7. Any ideas?

dogadeniz

Jun 28, 2020
Not sure how to put this into words, but this single CG constantly pops up and completely covers the map. Saving, reloading, exiting, restarting, tried all of that. This happens in both stock 19.7 and the Cheat Mod 19.7. Any ideas?
open FarmersDreams R19 \ www \ js \plugins
1602185040745.png

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
open FarmersDreams R19 \ www \ js \plugins
This is already implanted in the cheatmod version. Seems to be a new error .

Have you tried a complet new game and save with the cheatmod version. If yes, i will try to reproduce the error and look was caused it.

Gravitas

Nov 16, 2017
a single cg keeps popping up....no idea how to solve it, it's getting annoying and also hard to play...does anyon know how to fix that??

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
a single cg keeps popping up....no idea how to solve it, it's getting annoying and also hard to play...does anyon know how to fix that??
Which version does you use . The normal version or the cheatmod version . What have you done before the cg popping up .

If you will try the cheatmod version please start a new save file . If you have used that version i will take a look into it, what is causing that error ( in the 19.5 is was the autosave function).

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes