Igibihtjj

Oct 5, 2020
I never liked renply platform much I wished all games at least some rpgm or sandbox element to it. Playing renply game is like reading visual novel, you are just clicking on stuff that's also by reading walkthrough.

Reactions: SPAULDING13

Wolfsblood

Nov 7, 2019
Waow ! Guys i just said that ! Never expected to much complain about that. Trust me man , i am not going to touch your beloved RPGM game. İ don't think i can have a power to do that so.

Last edited:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I never liked renply platform much I wished all games at least some rpgm or sandbox element to it. Playing renply game is like reading visual novel, you are just clicking on stuff that's also by reading walkthrough.
Interesting, I never liked rpgm platform much, i wished all those "games" have at least some renpy vn elements as choices/branches for example. Playing rpgm is just like kids playing some simple puzzle games, you are "solving" some puzzles, roaming "freely", yet you have absolutely no choice but to blindly follow blind linear game-flow and to view all in-forced scenes...and usually crying out loud for help/walkthrough, or for cg-s, just to jerk off freely at last.

Ousawa

May 28, 2017
People don't like RPGM because it artificaly makes game longer. In RPGM you are wasting a lot of time on walking from point A to point B and often doing boring and repetable stuff. After that boring part of the game you have your reward (a scene) where you read text like in visual novel games. So to get scene in a game like this let's say it's 20 min of doing stuff, and than you get a 5 min scene.

In ren'py games you just have story in which you make your choices. If game in ren'py is good than you also have some freedom (sandbox element) and your choices matter. In ren'py games (if they are good) you don't have much grind and you only enjoy a story and scenes. So you play 10 min and in that time you can get 2 or even more scenes.

The main point is that your play time in RPGM games can be 4x longer than in ren'py games, just because of this walking from A to B and doing repetable stuff. Than you get rid of this stuff, game doesn't become any worse, just the opposite it becomes better because it doesn't waste your time.

Of course there are good RPGM sex games but they are highly concentrated on sex scenes for example battle fuck games or other games where you don't have to grind and fight monsters for 30 min to get a scene.

ewttbnttttt

Oct 5, 2020
People don't like RPGM because it artificaly makes game longer. In RPGM you are wasting a lot of time on walking from point A to point B and often doing boring and repetable stuff. After that boring part of the game you have your reward (a scene) where you read text like in visual novel games. So to get scene in a game like this let's say it's 20 min of doing stuff, and than you get a 5 min scene.

In ren'py games you just have story in which you make your choices. If game in ren'py is good than you also have some freedom (sandbox element) and your choices matter. In ren'py games (if they are good) you don't have much grind and you only enjoy a story and scenes. So you play 10 min and in that time you can get 2 or even more scenes.

The main point is that your play time in RPGM games can be 4x longer than in ren'py games, just because of this walking from A to B and doing repetable stuff. Than you get rid of this stuff, game doesn't become any worse, just the opposite it becomes better because it doesn't waste your time.

Of course there are good RPGM sex games but they are highly concentrated on sex scenes for example battle fuck games or other games where you don't have to grind and fight monsters for 30 min to get a scene.
RPGM games are not just walking from point A to B, it come's with the entire gaming experience. In Reply you take some decision and there will be branches of story line you will go through, it is great experience but there are many visual novels that have that same function. I love renply sandbox game's there is just one small issue, I am going into too much details but let's just say I am playing game on Female protagonist exhibition type game and there is a public nudity walk in it, in reply there will 10-15 pictures will be displayed based on the area you click on the map and instead of that in RPGM you are actually walking on the road and interacting with NPC's. Also about the various branches of story line, in reply it is most of the time it is based upon a response to dialogue whereas in rpgm it is based on, what resources you have, which path you took for a walking from A to B, do you have magical ability, what level of weapon you have and many other things. Also because of those mini character's that rpgm have, many times you are able to see real time event's even if developer has not made any specific art for it. I will agree with you that there are a lot more grinding, but most of time if you are looking for a quick fap, you will just use that save-editor. There are very few developer's who are making rpgm game's right now because obviously you are not just making cgi images and dialogues but also you have to make the entire rpgm environment and these game's are not always get enough popularity unless you are really popular developer like NLT. That might be the reason game's many rpgm game's are abandoned.

ewttbnttttt

Oct 5, 2020
Does anybody have a save of just after they've got the farm going? I don't mind doing the rest.
I don't have it but you can use save editor and add the golden equipment's and some chocolates, farm the entire thing in 10 15 minute's, then just drop those equipment's so that it won't impact the story.

very_confused

Jan 10, 2020
I see this annoying fishing game is still really annoying.
Is there a cheat?
I also tried a save editor but I couldn't find where to add the big waryfish. Any hints?

Last edited:

BoomDaBoom

Apr 29, 2017
I haven't seen a changelog posted yet. What's in since 19.5? There's no new quest notification or any scenes listed in the scene list.

Reactions: Gamle
3.10 star(s) 41 Votes