Feb 29, 2020
Have they fixed the problem of the game randomly freezing on a still photo after a scene such as the one where you're "wrestling around" with the red head chic who's name I cant think of , or
like the scenes where your watching the people in the abandoned house?
Or even if you did get past such a scene and you would save your game when you return you would return to a random still photo covering the screen.
Did they fix that yet?

Bom969

Jul 25, 2019
Hey
I was not able to give medicine and food to Reddon Day 1.Will he die at the end of 7 days.
Also, I am not able to sell my fences to Darius. Is it a bug because the walkthrough says we can sell it to him. I am also not able to see any insist option as mentioned in Day 3. How do I enable it?

And how do I make tent for the girl who sells vegetables?
And th 1.PNG

Acrobata

Jun 9, 2019
Hey
I was not able to give medicine and food to Reddon Day 1.Will he die at the end of 7 days.
Also, I am not able to sell my fences to Darius. Is it a bug because the walkthrough says we can sell it to him. I am also not able to see any insist option as mentioned in Day 3. How do I enable it?

And th View attachment 695807
On the new versions, You can not sell the fences, the way to make money is with the products of Your farm, first doing the elder mission, selling to the guy on the bar (haven't tested that yet) and later on the market

D

Deleted member 252808

Guy's can you please help me out here? I'm playing R19 and i need to get to the mermaid, as the MC had a dream where he has to go to her at 4 PM or is it 4 am. But where the hell is she i can't find her???? How do i open the MAP???? AAAAAGGGHHH!!! THIS FUCKING GAME IS PISSING ME OFF. Help me before i shoot my PC with my 12 Gauge semi auto shotgun...:mad:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Guy's can you please help me out here? I'm playing R19 and i need to get to the mermaid, as the MC had a dream where he has to go to her at 4 PM or is it 4 am. But where the hell is she i can't find her???? How do i open the MAP???? AAAAAGGGHHH!!! THIS FUCKING GAME IS PISSING ME OFF. Help me before i shoot my PC with my 12 Gauge semi auto shotgun...:mad:
around 4pm you need to be there.
go at south exit (village), turn west to the lake (1h to get there).
when on the lake just go south, and there should be marked where mermaid appears.

justinvo89

Feb 19, 2020
Have they fixed the problem of the game randomly freezing on a still photo after a scene such as the one where you're "wrestling around" with the red head chic who's name I cant think of , or
like the scenes where your watching the people in the abandoned house?
Or even if you did get past such a scene and you would save your game when you return you would return to a random still photo covering the screen.
Did they fix that yet?
I have the same problem. It is so annoying. I started the game over and this bug seemed to appear randomly. First it was the scene at the abandoned house. When I started a new one, it happened after the cave scene with Nina. Sometimes you'll get it after delivering 3 fences to Heather. I'll redownload the game to see if it can fix this.

justinvo89

Feb 19, 2020
Hey

And th View attachment 695807
This guide is outdated. Some quests or actions can only be opened after completing a prerequisite quest. The game quests don't follow the same order in this walkthrough. You can find a quest popping up on different day. You don't get to do a quest on a specific day, but keep in mind what time you can proceed them. For instance, the sequence when Mia offers help to take care of Redd happens after I completed the "Take Care of Redd" quest, which is on day 7, not day 3.
To build a tent for Alma, you need to complete the "Crating and Building" quest with Darius, talk to him and choose "Master", then visit him everyday after 1PM. He will give you the recipe for Tent in a few days.

D

Deleted member 252808

around 4pm you need to be there.
go at south exit (village), turn west to the lake (1h to get there).
when on the lake just go south, and there should be marked where mermaid appears.
I'M at where you can fish, there's an old guy near a boat, am i in the right place??

Bom969

Jul 25, 2019
This guide is outdated. Some quests or actions can only be opened after completing a prerequisite quest. The game quests don't follow the same order in this walkthrough. You can find a quest popping up on different day. You don't get to do a quest on a specific day, but keep in mind what time you can proceed them. For instance, the sequence when Mia offers help to take care of Redd happens after I completed the "Take Care of Redd" quest, which is on day 7, not day 3.
To build a tent for Alma, you need to complete the "Crating and Building" quest with Darius, talk to him and choose "Master", then visit him everyday after 1PM. He will give you the recipe for Tent in a few days.
Okay what about Vincent's Quest?

tonyfranck95

Jun 18, 2020
HELP, i´m playing R19 from zero and i cant find Vivian at the pub, anyone knows if its because of a bug or you have to do something specific before to find her?
its to obtain the new scene of Evelyn

Bom969

Jul 25, 2019
I am not able to find crystals in the mine. Went inside 3 times and also tried restarting the game. What to do? there are also no gold ores too.

tonyfranck95

Jun 18, 2020
I am not able to find crystals in the mine. Went inside 3 times and also tried restarting the game. What to do? there are also no gold ores too.
Try in and out again and again, you can see that the mine respawn every time you get in (just do it between the second part of the mine and the second floor), sometimes if you do it for a whole day you can get just one cristal or one gold sometimes 2 or 4 both of them but the important is that you have to do it many times to get crystals and gold, you can take chocolate or bread to recover energy and continue mining specially if you have just the normal pickaxe (for these missions on the mine i bought 50 breads per day and i spend around 5 whole days minig) the crystals and the gold are the most rare so you need to be patient

tonyfranck95

Jun 18, 2020
hello my friend , where i can find marcus at 1 pm for lern skill ?
He is in the market place, there was tents before the storm, i dont remember if he stay there after you build the new tent for Alma but i think if you advance in the story and dont learn the ability you can lost the possibility that happened and i have to start a new game

Reactions: dimanraners2

aardvark96

May 29, 2020
I really wanted to like this game because the models are very nice looking, but RPGMaker just kills it.

I did the "find all the chickens & talk to 30 people" quest, hoping that perhaps the dev would wise up after that and stop with such crap, but no such luck. I gave up soon after when the game wanted me to repair storm damages with its poor user interface, limited endurance points and whatnot. Pity.

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes