HammerU89

Jan 13, 2019
Anyway to cut the healing herb or what with in your home area? My OCD is killing me when I try to make a perfect farm field.

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
Anyway to cut the healing herb or what with in your home area? My OCD is killing me when I try to make a perfect farm field.
Feel for you mate, I haven't got "OCD" and it annoyed me.
If you upgrade your Sythe (Can't remember by how much) it takes care of it.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Have modified the R19.7 version a little bit.

Any [#] indicates a number key to press to cause an action, if you don't want to click.
Thanks, but...
Why put up the full game with a cheat mod included? Why not just upload the cheat mod?

megaxxx

Aug 27, 2017
just started playing this and i have a problem. If i just move after some scene, the display of the game will show a image of the last scene, then i cant see anything. The last scene image will be stuck.

Mikey Mike

Feb 18, 2018
I just completed the beach scene with Brooke, and wondering if I can still find that damn cat or is it a lost cause? I looked in both of the know spots after dark with no luck. Thanks.

max_z_smith

Dec 30, 2016
This game continues to have stunning renders, and a good story... But I just can't stand RPGM. Granted they do a good job with what they chose to use, but still ugh. I would love some sort of gallery/way to replay scenes without having to play through the whole game.

cj1015

Apr 26, 2018
I'm getting a persistent bug where at every transition I'll either have a character hanging out on the edge of the screen like I'm talking to them.... (This usually goes away) and can be kinda fixed by talking to another character, or the game will call a Image and sometimes this hangs for five seconds when it does persist then basically it makes the game unplayable.

jakiro

Jun 16, 2019
Guys I have a question about this game:

1. Is it time / day sensitive? Let say If I miss a quest for Day 2, can I still do it for Day 5 ?

OnlyFriend

Donor
Nov 10, 2019
just started playing this and i have a problem. If i just move after some scene, the display of the game will show a image of the last scene, then i cant see anything. The last scene image will be stuck.
turn off autosave and play new game

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
Saves for version R22--->>>

This simply let you see every scene in the game. just load the save you want to enjoy!

Note : Some scenes advances via "space" instead of "mouse left click".
Note2: "W" lets you skip the texts faster.

Updated to version R22 from R21. Make sure to use those save files on right version of the game.

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 41 Votes