OhhhSora

Mar 13, 2019
Hi there... got a couple of questions

1. Elise lunch to the fisherman (i ate the lunch elise gave me after helping her with her first quest)
2. Im in a part that i have to find the blue flower. im stuck in the forest maze. how do i get out of there. there is a clue in the board "he left when he did it right"
3. how do i find a bikini for Heather?

much appreciated for the help. thanks

vickze

Nov 10, 2018
2. I made this randomly until I saw one Tree making strange signs.. Or maybe was some kind of bug..

haxso

Feb 11, 2019
Hi there... got a couple of questions

1. Elise lunch to the fisherman (i ate the lunch elise gave me after helping her with her first quest)
2. Im in a part that i have to find the blue flower. im stuck in the forest maze. how do i get out of there. there is a clue in the board "he left when he did it right"
3. how do i find a bikini for Heather?

much appreciated for the help. thanks
1.if elis visit your dad she will make a lunch in dads room on the table some times
2.for exit from maze you have to go up then turn right and turn right turn right to go start point like clock :)
3.its first time I heard this . so i dont know :)

knightcecil

Jul 19, 2018
is it just me or the game bugs out after day 2? There's no event left to trigger. For example according to the walkthrough after i got caught peeking amanda's friend a second quest is supposed to trigger the next day but nothing happens. Help?

TempTitle

May 7, 2017
is it just me or the game bugs out after day 2? There's no event left to trigger. For example according to the walkthrough after i got caught peeking amanda's friend a second quest is supposed to trigger the next day but nothing happens. Help?
The game has had (presumably multiple) updates since that walkthrough was made, so it's (sort of) out of date.

On a third-ish run of the current version, it seems days were drawn out a bit to cover Redd's medicine quest (while also allowing the player to actually obtain enough relationship points with girls for certain Party routes to actually work as intended). After Redd's quest is "complete,*" things should start progressing again around day 8, depending on a few variables. While the (out-of-date) walkthrough says Sophie appears immediately in the morning in town on day 3, I found her outside in the afternoon on day 8, after stumbling into Nina and Trevor at the well and hearing about the Party that's "supposed" to have gone down on day 4.

From that point the guide kinda stays iffy. That morning (on day 8), Mia shows up if you're on Honorable route and offers to manage Redd's health (meds and munchies) from that point forward. Think I might have messed something up, because first runthrough the only thing she could say from that point on is "How's your father? I'll be by around 7 to look after him" even after it's 7 and she's already there, so :cautious:.

*-Haven't made it to Goblin Mountain, which is apparently a "thing," so I dunno whether or not it has a technical ending(?), but guessing that quest starts whenever you get around to filling out the 300 food item donation.

bstr2k2

Sep 27, 2017
hey guys , anyone got a save from before this update that does work ? every of my old saves including backups won´t work.
got message "property error" with no details.

TempTitle

May 7, 2017
Sorry, can someone explain about copper ignots?
Searching the thread for keywords should provide the info covered; seems like 20 copper ore are needed to get the furnace to then turn ores into ingots. There may or may not be issues having the mine restock chunks to mine for ores (on top of the general crapshoot of getting ores vs just rocks), so generally people have resorted to save editors and the like.

Does that answer your question?

kototraitor

Nov 23, 2018
Searching the thread for keywords should provide the info covered; seems like 20 copper ore are needed to get the furnace to then turn ores into ingots. There may or may not be issues having the mine restock chunks to mine for ores (on top of the general crapshoot of getting ores vs just rocks), so generally people have resorted to save editors and the like.

Does that answer your question?
Thanks a lot, but look like it's some other bug. I have copper ore, golden ore and iron ore, but can only sell it to Derek.

Fearnought

Apr 21, 2018
Played the game, reached the 4th day with nothing happening, checked walkthrough, understood that the game is a maze with events keyed to time and day, sooo there is zero chance to trigger them later if you missed them.

Verdict: impossible to play without walkthrough(For me, don't have enough time for experimentation)

Sooo a question: is there a chance for an updated walkthrough?

Reactions: Alexukr

haxso

Feb 11, 2019
Played the game, reached the 4th day with nothing happening, checked walkthrough, understood that the game is a maze with events keyed to time and day, sooo there is zero chance to trigger them later if you missed them.

Verdict: impossible to play without walkthrough(For me, don't have enough time for experimentation)

Sooo a question: is there a chance for an updated walkthrough?
Answer : because of bugs in game playing is usless untill fix . So making walkthrough for a game cant be played is imposble :);)

LickerUser

Jun 20, 2017
Answer : because of bugs in game playing is usless untill fix . So making walkthrough for a game cant be played is imposble :);)
so the game bugged and all event cant be trigger? damn... I thought I made mistake bcs Im already at day 6 and nothing happened

TempTitle

May 7, 2017
How to work at laura's store and eve?
(preface to bringing this up months after the fact, didn't remember seeing it mentioned before and checked)
Stumbled on this by accident, gave Laura a gift on Day 7 (apparently she likes flowers) and talked to her again afterward. Short basement event, and she asks her dad about letting you work there some days. This is around two and a half hearts, and I'm not sure if there's a specific time for it (went at 1030ish).

Evelyn, meanwhile, is or should be the morning after her event with her cat in the tree, whatever day that happens (somewhere around one heart for her). Will mention she doesn't seem to appreciate being flirted with two hearts down the line, so (shrug).

e: if you specifically meant how, check the sign outside of their places before they open, an option to 'Work' should be selectable, once a day.

Technically false in some cases. If you're specifically talking about Sophie's event and follow-up, it doesn't "have to" be the day you passed the note along, any following day works (the one time). Because the event was previously keyed to day 2 and many day 3 events were shifted over to day 8 (to account for Redd's health), she shows up on day 8 after the well event referring to whenever you peeped as "yesterday."

Similar deal with Amanda and Elise. If you assist Elise with her facials, the second time Amanda spots you, but doesn't seem to say anything about it next time you see her. Her event seems keyed to Sophie catching you previously and trying to blackmail you (edit:specifically if you don't go for it), as she brings up that you "like to watch." By proxy, whenever it triggers, she spotted you "yesterday" instead of "a few days ago."

haxso

Feb 11, 2019
so the game bugged and all event cant be trigger? damn... I thought I made mistake bcs Im already at day 6 and nothing happened
some of events because of bugs cant be trigger and some of the you should do somethink to be trigger
dont think because your in day 6 you cant trigger the event that was in walktrougu day 3 . its depend on your doing and moves
walktrough some how just a path you can do for triggering events in game and most of them can be don very far then that wrighten in walkthrough

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes