xorger

Donor
Mar 16, 2018
Searched and didn't find any sensible reply to my question, so here i go:

I managed to find the variables for time in the files and added some zeroes here and there, now i have longer minutes, and hours (minutes go beyond 59 up to the value you set them to, i didn't have the time to check if they go above 99). Can anyone confirm if the game breaks when using this method, like some time sensitive actions. Right now i'm on day 01 and am testing it along with save editing money and stats to check any anomalies.

plugins.js
OrangeTimeSystem

DarkClone

Oct 15, 2017
The Walkthrough for this game drove me insane and have decided to use it to play through but write down any differences I run in to. Will hopefully at some point have a route the leads to something fruitful, also wonder why developer does give a grind through type as he probably has written the story outside of the actual game.

vickze

Nov 10, 2018
- The older and Darious are the only persons in this city that buy your products? The seeds are more expensive than the products that you can sell. The only good thing is that the apples are free and that I saw that Darius buys fence. BUT I have lots of fish, animal flesh and other things, but NOBODY can buy them..
-Where are the black berries for the cake? I can´t find them in the lake ..
-I talked with him many times in different days but the General Vicent never mentions the blue flower that the mermaid needs.
-Someone can say me how IMPROVE the CHARISMA and the other skills?
-The mine is now empty and the rocks continue blocking the door to more mine chambers.. I can´t make more in the mine in this version? Or I need buy one better version of this pickaxe for continue?

haxso

Feb 11, 2019
- The older and Darious are the only persons in this city that buy your products? The seeds are more expensive than the products that you can sell. The only good thing is that the apples are free and that I saw that Darius buys fence. BUT I have lots of fish, animal flesh and other things, but NOBODY can buy them..
-Where are the black berries for the cake? I can´t find them in the lake ..
-I talked with him many times in different days but the General Vicent never mentions the blue flower that the mermaid needs.
-Someone can say me how IMPROVE the CHARISMA and the other skills?
-The mine is now empty and the rocks continue blocking the door to more mine chambers.. I can´t make more in the mine in this version? Or I need buy one better version of this pickaxe for continue?
copy this file to Farmer's Dreams\www\data folder and then try to sell and buy

vickze

Nov 10, 2018
copy this file to Farmer's Dreams\www\data folder and then try to sell and buy
I think that it was my fault and not a bug.. Suddently the local pub man started to buy me certain things.. Now 4 persons can buy my things.. The local pub man, brooke father, the mine guy and the elder.. Maybe I should wait a little more before the SHOP buys my things.. and maybe if I visit Sam house his mother will buy my things..

THANKS.

HOW OBTAIN COPPER IGNOT FOR CREATE THE IMPROVED PICKAXE AND ANOTHER THINGS? I can´t see more small rocks in the mine to break and found simple COPPER ORE.. :confused: and I can´t break the BIG rocks..

WillTellU

Sep 21, 2018
idk, even the pub doesn't seem to offer any decent prices. And even if the prices improve once you do the charity (tho I highly doubt it), getting to 200 sales at such a loss... maybe with recurring crops, but still seems dubious.
But I've only just started, so what do I know.

vickze

Nov 10, 2018
Where is Nina after 20.00? I can´t see her in her house.. With his boyfriend trevor?

I think that I made one mistake and I should I should have asked for money to Nina father and spy Trevor.. I HAVE 10 HEARTS WITH HER AND NOTHING HAPPENS.. THE NEXT TIME I WILL ACCEPT COMPLETELY THE CORRUPT ALIGMENT, I am neutral now..

WHAT HAPPENS WITH AMANDA? I can´t improve the relationship.. 1 HEART, no more even if I visit her all the days.. I should talk with her sister in the night and accept her blackmail(despite the quest is not complete) to improve this relationship?

THIS GAME NEEDS ONE LITTLE GUIDE TO HELP..

cyberkiller

Oct 19, 2017
Where is Nina after 8:00 pm? I can not see her at home .. With her boyfriend Trevor?

he fake go to the well

vickze

Nov 10, 2018
I saw them in the well before the party.. Not now.

NOBODY here that can explain me about the mine? If hunt or fishing is good for something in the story?

Problem with amanda resolved... I talked with her sister, I have her stupid unfinished quest and the next day I can advance and obtain more hearts with her.. However, now my relation with Sophie is WORST.. :eek:

vickze

Nov 10, 2018
how do you do to talk to sophie for amanda quest
I only activated Sophie quest(I saw their friends orgy and she wants alcohol or will ruin my character life. However, is one incomplete quest.. maybe I can´t start this quest..).. I think that I need a lot of time to active one amanda quest.. She has less than 2 hearts with me.

ONE BUG.. I WON 2 EXPLORING POINTS BUT NOTHING...I ONLY SEE MORE FARMING POINTS..

OhhhSora

Mar 13, 2019
Hi there... got a couple of questions

1. Elise lunch to the fisherman (i ate the lunch elise gave me after helping her with her first quest)
2. Im in a part that i have to find the blue flower. im stuck in the forest maze. how do i get out of there. there is a clue in the board "he left when he did it right"
3. how do i find a bikini for Heather?

much appreciated for the help. thanks

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes