Smokeyz

Apr 24, 2018
i'm just wondering why the old saves not work??
hmmm....... so i try just copied old save FOLDER to new one
oh hey that's work even from the ver10.52

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
when will be renpy remake of this game?
Might be hard as this although a potentially great game has always been totally bug ridden. Each release tries to fix bugs and create a tiny bit of content but really just creates more bugs. Floundering under a lack of coding discipline
So to create a renp'y version would be extremely time consuming as you would need to fix all the bugs the dev creates through his coding methodology

Reactions: johnelros

Yeikichiny

Jul 15, 2018
So i got a type error.
Cannot read property 'blendmodes' of undefined.
It says press f for more info but nothing happens

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Where to find more copper ore? It takes 5 copper ore to make 1 ingot, and 3 copper ingots to craft a copper ax or pickax. I gave Derrick his 20 for the recipe/smelter and only have 2 copper ore. I think I emptied the mine and found a couple in the goblin caves. Thanks.

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
My last old save from R11.0 that seemed to work was the one just before giving Derrick the 20 copper ore for the smelter plans. Saves after that one were plagued with too many bugs. I guess the shovel disappeared since Derrick didn't offer one this time?!

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
The bugs and gameplay fails in this game are to much for me to handle, and I enjoy testing Star Citizen.

haxso

Feb 11, 2019
you have to copy your save file + sync_data.rpgsave and global.rpgsave files from save folder (y):D

haxso

Feb 11, 2019
Can someone share some r.11 saves please? I have just lost my saves and i dont want to start again.
If you want to try 11.5 then I say dont bother your self ;) because it has more bug of 11 :( and shovel bug didnt fixed :cry::cry:

haxso

Feb 11, 2019
this is the torrent for R11.5 (some adds and sites links added) enjoy it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I dont know aboute other bugs but shovel hold and using bug that was most importent think and sneaking to amandas room after 19:00 pm dont fixed yet :cry:

Divide_By_Zero

Jr. Uploader
Sep 4, 2017
i copied your files but i got an error failed to load data map 104
That was from the last version. I havent looked at the new version to see what changed.

Thank you for telling me... I will edit my previous to reflect that it may not work with new version

Player33509

Jan 9, 2019
It seems, reading the walkthrough, that there are more scenes for the "honor path" than for the "corruption path". Is this game right now oriented to the "honor path" and it's better to follow it? An I missing important things if I follow the "corruption path"?

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes