haxso

Feb 11, 2019
Is there anyone have problem with shovel holding in new version again ore it just me ? :cry::cry:

ben7513

Mar 26, 2018
Does anyone know what Elise and Roxy like/love? I have tried everything I have and they refus the gifts.

haxso

Feb 11, 2019
Does anyone know what Elise and Roxy like/love? I have tried everything I have and they refus the gifts.
Elis like vegetebles like tomoto and tomoto+ but i dont know what roxy like . I tryed most items on her but she didnt accepte any one of them

haxso

Feb 11, 2019
I download and played R11.5 from start but its full of bug . Even more then R11 . Sometimes stoke in choise menu and cant do anythink . you should restart the game to slove the problem and if you dont have save most start fron begening
Also I load my old save from R11 version and there still shovel hold and using problem and didnt fixed .

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
Whoever thought it was a good thing to use "shift" for skipping text and running is an idiot.

blade7777

Game Developer
Apr 28, 2017
the game looks great but its a horrible game if you are looking for some action
boring story
very few sex scenes
idk how it has positive reviews

Scars Unseen

Jan 2, 2018
On the one hand, it's always nice to see actual effort put into the RPGMaker engine. On the other hand, WTF is up with an RPGMaker game that you can't even use a controller with? The equipped items are mapped to keys that don't translate to any of the buttons, so in order to actually do anything, I have to switch back and forth between my controller and my keyboard. Makes it a bit of a chore to play.

Reactions: Seraphi23

Scorpion95

Jun 14, 2018
can you guys give me a good because this i dont understand any thing

original.gif

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I download and played R11.5 from start but its full of bug . Even more then R11 . Sometimes stoke in choise menu and cant do anythink . you should restart the game to slove the problem and if you dont have save most start fron begening
Also I load my old save from R11 version and there still shovel hold and using problem and didnt fixed .
WTF seriously , we was w8ting for a long time for this bug fix and now still the same , this update :cautious: he did it for what if there more bugs than before :confused:..

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
i want to knw about that fkn shovel did some one got it with out a fkn error :cautious:

cakezonesee

Jul 20, 2017
I can't get the recipe for fence i already destroy rocks grasses and log.Picks up all wood but when i go back to talk to the father he still tell me to clean the farm can somebody help me? Thank you

haxso

Feb 11, 2019
WTF seriously , we was w8ting for a long time for this bug fix and now still the same , this update :cautious: he did it for what if there more bugs than before :confused:..
unfortunatly its true :cry: because of this new bugs i couldent play much . its pain in the ass :cry: hang ofter hang :cautious:(n)I start game from begening but i couldent continue game until there derek give shovel to test its fixed ore not :cautious:

haxso

Feb 11, 2019
I can't get the recipe for fence i already destroy rocks grasses and log.Picks up all wood but when i go back to talk to the father he still tell me to clean the farm can somebody help me? Thank you
you can buy fence recipe by 2 way
from darius in his house in vilage and from laura in item shop

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
unfortunatly its true :cry: because of this new bugs i couldent play much . its pain in the ass :cry: hang ofter hang :cautious:(n)I start game from begening but i couldent continue game until there derek give shovel to test its fixed ore not :cautious:
I will stop playing this game until few next updates its really make me upset :mad: w8ting for nothing i hope after a couple of updates i will start the game from the beginning ;) for now impossible to play it :sleep: .

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
who would have a complete save of the games without the bug thanks.

french: qui aurait une save complet du jeux sans les bug merci
bro u asking for the impossible if thers a bug in the game how u will get a save with out a bug Especially with this new update full of bugs , u must w8 for few updates and play it from the start like others will do . (y)

Reactions: haxso
3.10 star(s) 41 Votes