haxso

Feb 11, 2019
It seems, reading the walkthrough, that there are more scenes for the "honor path" than for the "corruption path". Is this game right now oriented to the "honor path" and it's better to follow it? An I missing important things if I follow the "corruption path"?
By all bugs in game its usless to play it for now :cry: so dont bother your self fir any of honor and corruption path :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

Player33509

Jan 9, 2019
By all bugs in game its usless to play it for now :cry: so dont bother your self fir any of honor and corruption path :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:
I´m playing it and when I find a bug, I just restart the game and it works fine again. I haven't find a bug that stops me to advance in the game. I only have the precaution of saving every few minutes.

Ananemone

Mar 6, 2019
I was following the walkthrough without problems until Day 3. It tells me to Talk to Mia but she keeps asking "Is your father okay?" and nothing else happens then. I tried to do more things on Day 3 but nothing works.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
I played this game for 4 hours the other day and I saw only 2 "sex" scene (Girl on cart that visits the house and Tentacle attack scene). I really enjoy the game but holy shit it is either bugged to all hell or the game requires very precises things to trigger pretty much anything. I never got the forge, the guy who went to the Goblin Forest never came back (He never left since he is in his house every morning telling me he will handle it), and trying to get everyone's stats up took forever. I followed the walkthrough as best I could but nothing was happening.

I can't be the only one dealing with all of this? Like I said I love the gameplay but the dev needs to do something about the triggers. Playing for 4 hours and only seeing 2 scenes is not good game design. I hope the dev brings some QOL improvements to the game because he has the gameplay down to the best degree but the other things are just off drastically.

Zero Enna

Feb 1, 2019
How in the hell can we slow down the damm time in game any cheat or edit we can use?
Time is way way warped cant do even half the shit we supposed to do much less whit no precise knowledge where all is...

HentaiLxrd

Aug 23, 2018
really tedious game, takes too long and boring to really get into it
one small mistake can lead you to having to reset a day just to get to a scene that youd like to see.

Reactions: ZeroVonLytvy

kunpeng

Jan 17, 2019
This game looks great, but whats up with quest 1, u have to go insane to find chickens, luckly there is a guide. However, I am stuck at 29/30, because I cannot talk to Amanda, how do we sneak into her room? I did hear about a sneak skill on day 4, but waiting 3 days to finish quest one would be odd.

Deoku

May 5, 2017
can you guys tell me what is mean this View attachment 259789
dont tell me i dont have any chans with her :cry::cry::cry: sorry my bad English

This is just a scene that opens her up to exploring her sexual nature. Which route you take her on is up to you. You can either give her to other guys or keep her for yourself. So don't worry your character has plenty of chance to be with her. Here's an example.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

skydyvr

Aug 29, 2018
Got the double-save, undefined is not a function error again, time to shelve the game for another 3-4 iterations in hope that the developer can finally figure out how to fix an fault that has been present for more than a damn YEAR.

Scorpion95

Jun 14, 2018
This is just a scene that opens her up to exploring her sexual nature. Which route you take her on is up to you. You can either give her to other guys or keep her for yourself. So don't worry your character has plenty of chance to be with her. Here's an example.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
thank you so much now im happy :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Reactions: Deoku
3.10 star(s) 41 Votes