LickerUser

Jun 20, 2017
some of events because of bugs cant be trigger and some of the you should do somethink to be trigger
dont think because your in day 6 you cant trigger the event that was in walktrougu day 3 . its depend on your doing and moves
walktrough some how just a path you can do for triggering events in game and most of them can be don very far then that wrighten in walkthrough
I mean, some event that supposed to happen days before, didnt triggered, even though I do the exact thing like the walkthru, I repeat and do the new new things still didnt trigger any event, well some of quest is got triggered, like sick father, go to forest 10 times, and few things. still the NSFW scene the nsfw scene that already happen in my playtrhu only 3 or 4

haxso

Feb 11, 2019
I mean, some event that supposed to happen days before, didnt triggered, even though I do the exact thing like the walkthru, I repeat and do the new new things still didnt trigger any event, well some of quest is got triggered, like sick father, go to forest 10 times, and few things. still the NSFW scene the nsfw scene that already happen in my playtrhu only 3 or 4
which event do you say ? :unsure: almost all of events doesnt need day passing :unsure:

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
Journal 03/12/2019:

Farmer's Dreams R12:

I didn't get many bug reports since R11.5 was released, so besides a few fixes and improvements, I'm back on focusing on new scenes! We have about 80 CGs total in 3 different scenes, 1 with Heather and 2 with Nina (1 for the NTR fans, totally avoidable if that's not your thing).
We'll see...

TempTitle

May 7, 2017
you cant fix house :p because as I know first its need shovel and because of bugs hold and using shovel imposble :cry:
... No? With one of the previous updates, the 'fix house' part was put aside, wasn't it? Since, based on the guide, it was tied to keeping Redd alive that first week and required either payment or sending a girl to Darius.

haxso

Feb 11, 2019
... No? With one of the previous updates, the 'fix house' part was put aside, wasn't it? Since, based on the guide, it was tied to keeping Redd alive that first week and required either payment or sending a girl to Darius.
Nop :D as so far I see here no noe cant fix house ;) I think because for fixing house you need hold and use shovel and ats buged :cry: so you cant fix house :cry::cry:
also afew of bugs that says in 11.5 change logs as I see didnt fixed :cry: like sneaking to amandas room after 19 pm and afew more that I was wrighted in my past posts in this topic:)

TempTitle

May 7, 2017
Nop :D as so far I see here no noe cant fix house ;) I think because for fixing house you need hold and use shovel and ats buged :cry: so you cant fix house :cry::cry:
also afew of bugs that says in 11.5 change logs as I see didnt fixed :cry: like sneaking to amandas room after 19 pm and afew more that I was wrighted in my past posts in this topic:)
... Either you're further in the game than I am or playing a completely different version, I'm thinking. In the version linked in post 1, the house they had gets wrecked by the storm and a smaller one is made from the pieces, so it doesn't have to be 'fixed'. Again, the walkthrough is out-of-date. The first 10 days of gameplay were posted on the patreon to show how to do what can be done, the first two weeks ago covering the first three days, and the second one week ago covering the next seven. At no current point is fixing the house a quest, nor is there a shovel required to do so.

Sneaking into Amanda's room works. It says outright in the moment before you go in that you need to be sneaky. Why that amounts to getting into her room blind, I don't know, but I did it myself, walking straight right until I heard the wall hit, then backing up a step and going up.

I didnt get :unsure:Who says there isnt many bug reports since R11.5 ? :unsure: as I see R11.5 is one of most bug full versions :cry:
Check the discord, where bug reports and questions about progression are kind of open topics. Half the bugs you've been "pointing out" aren't actually bugs.

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
So the crystal isn't even visible and trying to mod the files leads to error loading the map. What to do?

haxso

Feb 11, 2019
... Either you're further in the game than I am or playing a completely different version, I'm thinking. In the version linked in post 1, the house they had gets wrecked by the storm and a smaller one is made from the pieces, so it doesn't have to be 'fixed'. Again, the walkthrough is out-of-date. The first 10 days of gameplay were posted on the patreon to show how to do what can be done, the first two weeks ago covering the first three days, and the second one week ago covering the next seven. At no current point is fixing the house a quest, nor is there a shovel required to do so.

Sneaking into Amanda's room works. It says outright in the moment before you go in that you need to be sneaky. Why that amounts to getting into her room blind, I don't know, but I did it myself, walking straight right until I heard the wall hit, then backing up a step and going up.

Check the discord, where bug reports and questions about progression are kind of open topics. Half the bugs you've been "pointing out" aren't actually bugs.
Can you give me discord post link please ? :)

Jake666

May 4, 2017
Hey guys, i downloaded the latest version of this game and I seem to be having some issues with triggering certain scenes. I am following the provided walkthrough and most of the thing don't trigger in day 3 as it states in the guide. Like I can't knowck on vincent's door, because he always stands infront of it. Also, I can't get Mia to help me take care of the father. I would really appreciate it if somebody knows what to do, or if there is another guide... Thanks

TempTitle

May 7, 2017
So the crystal isn't even visible and trying to mod the files leads to error loading the map. What to do?
This is not the $35 patreon version, though it is 11.5. Have you tried using the save editor linked in the first post?

Can you give me discord post link please ? :)
... No? As that's kind of not how discord works. There's an invite link to the channel under the general information tab in the first post. Discord itself is a program that needs to be installed first, and at some point you should make a username so you can access the channel. If you somehow end up paying for the program itself, you made a wrong turn somewhere. Conversations from before you arrived remain visible, so it's not as if you have to bring up a topic "again" unless you manage to not find what you're looking for.

If you don't care to do any of that, there's always making a patreon account (which does not require being subscribed to anyone or paying for membership) and seeing what's currently visible as a non-patron on MuseX's page. You can ask questions and potentially receive answers there as well.

If you find all of the above to be "too much trouble" or smelling too much like a "shill," I've got nothing for you.

I am following the provided walkthrough and most of the thing don't trigger in day 3 as it states in the guide.
The walkthrough, as you'll find several times over the pages here, is very out-of-date. Most to all day 3 events were moved to day 8, and day 4 to day 9, and so on. Some things, like needing to have the house "fixed" by a certain day or cleaning the village, are not currently active.

If you go to sleep at 2100 like an early bird, you'll wake up around 0500 and have plenty of time to run over to Vincent's before 6. Triggering Roxie's event with him is a 50% chance, anyway, though. Mia will arrive on the morning of Day 8. Sophie will be hanging around the entrance to your area after you clear the afternoon event at the well with Nina and Trevor on the same day, or (if you miss the timing that day for whatever reason) a following day.

Reactions: haxso
3.10 star(s) 41 Votes