Del_Boy

Mar 19, 2021
I agree completely with what you are saying here.
Of course, there are ways around the Patreon rules if you really want to. All the patrons get access to a discord channel. He could let people vote if they want that content and provide it there, instead on the official patreon page, even if it is for the same supporters.
I don't think he will do that as it involves further complications and if the way he dealt with the Bardi storyline is any indication he wants to avoid any of those. I am just saying that if he wanted, he could still get the same money and provide the wanted content.
Now you mention the Bardie storyline, why did Decent Monkey remove the Bardie storyline in the latest updates? Decent Monkey monkey mentioned getting some abuse over it, but what kind of abuse? I liked the Bardie/Eric angle.

Reactions: mitchk809

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Dec 31, 2017
Fashion Business [Ep. 2.1 v0.16 Extra 1080p] [DecentMonkey] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.
Developer:

Original Win/Linux Size: 10.22 GB

Compressed Win/Linux Size: 5.74 GB

Do apply the below PNG Fixed for the above compressed version to fix transparency issue for icon.
PNG_Fixed.zip

PS: If you looking for the Ep. 2.1 v0.16 720p version, the link is here.

Compressed using the following tools:

YAC - Yet Another Cruncher (A Game Compactor) [V2.1]
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This compression is unofficial which reduces image/audio/video quality and might break the game.

If you enjoy this compressed version, please click the "(y)like" to give me support.

Is there a compressed version of 2.1 v0.16 somewhere? 10GB download is just inside given how quickly it starts to throttle
any compress for episode 2?????
Any chance to have a compressed version of Episode 2?
And when I write Episode 2 I mean Episode 2.1 v0.16 Extra...
a 720p would do too...
Please Anyone has a compressed version for V2.1? Its about 10 gigs uncompressed.

Last edited:

Draco0

Apr 20, 2020
Most likely, you did not click on one of the interior/shop items. If you don't want to go through Episode 1 again for an alternate secret ending, you can enter the code for the bitchiness via the game console (until Monica receives a phone call in the car)
That's didn't work for me,

Reactions: baninoobie

ihl86

Dec 8, 2019
I disagree. The Ranch / Farm plot has a full right to life, even taking into account the rules of Patreon. Pet play on patreon is allowed, Zoophilia seems to be not (although, as some players write, this prohibition does not interfere with the sale of these games).

A few pages ago, one of the users wrote that a certain game consisting of bestiality is selling well, and on their patreon page, the developers describe the sexual interactions of characters "not as bestiality, but as the sex of people dressed in animal costumes". Sounds ridiculous, but it seems to work. Bureaucracy (and patreon is no exception) can be quite clumsy and if you know how to get around it and not break the basic rules (incest and pedophilia), then it is quite possible to successfully sell your games.

But back to the Ranch. For a start, this plot can be limited to Pet Play and BDSM workouts for Monica. The upbringing of slaves is in many games (this is not prohibited on patreon), which means that the same can be implemented in FB. Monica could begin to be trained to be a submissive slave and severely punished for any wrongdoing. And believe me, the content with BDSM fetishes and petplay will be enough for a large number of updates. After all, in the main FB game, Monica gradually corrupts, which means that on the Rancho/Farm there is no point in immediately putting her under a pig or horse. (sorry, Lara Croft)

I can give a vivid example - the
Insight of You game ---> https://f95zone.to/threads/insight-of-you-v0-8a-adventanyx.45441/ which, in fact, is a rather tough training for one rich, arrogant and influential lady (just like Monica), in the process of which a business woman is made dependent on orgasms, sperm, cocks, humiliation, spanking, pissing and turns into an absolutely sex-obsessed sex slave. And I see no reason why the DM couldn't do the same to Monica at the Ranch.

So, as they say in my country - "there would be a desire." And if the DM has such a desire, then it will be quite possible to realize a significant part of what is planned at the Ranch / Farm (I am sure of this).
I don't know what games pulled what off on Patreon but their tos states: We also do not allow other fringe sexual fetish creations, such as incest, necrophilia, or fetish creations that is "hard to distinguish from non-consensual sex".
Seems to me like slavery would fall under non-consensual sex so would be a no-no under patreon rules.
I mean if somehow the Bardie storyline which was very vanilla was removed because of something in the ToS, imagine something like the ranch making it in.

Reactions: EraRamp and Del_Boy

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
I disagree. The Ranch / Farm plot has a full right to life, even taking into account the rules of Patreon. Pet play on patreon is allowed, Zoophilia seems to be not (although, as some players write, this prohibition does not interfere with the sale of these games).

A few pages ago, one of the users wrote that a certain game consisting of bestiality is selling well, and on their patreon page, the developers describe the sexual interactions of characters "not as bestiality, but as the sex of people dressed in animal costumes". Sounds ridiculous, but it seems to work. Bureaucracy (and patreon is no exception) can be quite clumsy and if you know how to get around it and not break the basic rules (incest and pedophilia), then it is quite possible to successfully sell your games.

But back to the Ranch. For a start, this plot can be limited to Pet Play and BDSM workouts for Monica. The upbringing of slaves is in many games (this is not prohibited on patreon), which means that the same can be implemented in FB. Monica could begin to be trained to be a submissive slave and severely punished for any wrongdoing. And believe me, the content with BDSM fetishes and petplay will be enough for a large number of updates. After all, in the main FB game, Monica gradually corrupts, which means that on the Rancho/Farm there is no point in immediately putting her under a pig or horse. (sorry, Lara Croft)

I can give a vivid example - the
Insight of You game ---> https://f95zone.to/threads/insight-of-you-v0-8a-adventanyx.45441/ which, in fact, is a rather tough training for one rich, arrogant and influential lady (just like Monica), in the process of which a business woman is made dependent on orgasms, sperm, cocks, humiliation, spanking, pissing and turns into an absolutely sex-obsessed sex slave. And I see no reason why the DM couldn't do the same to Monica at the Ranch.

So, as they say in my country - "there would be a desire." And if the DM has such a desire, then it will be quite possible to realize a significant part of what is planned at the Ranch / Farm (I am sure of this).
There is always debate over what the ranch will be. I don't understand. Marcus has clearly stated what happens at the ranch. How there are levels of training. After a certain level she will have to fuck with dogs, at later levels pigs and horses.
Also something that can be mentioned is that this game draws heavy inspiration from Lida's Adventures. I don't remember where exactly I read it but I guess it was some post or maybe in game, or on patron ( I don't remember where ). Even that game features quite a lot of beastiality.
So if the ranch is shown through to the end then it will have it. As for the entire slave training and humilaition there is the Philip route developing towards that also the possible route with Monica being Trained by Marcus so she doesn't have to go to the ranch. Pet play and Dom sub, all these are included already. The ranch is to be dreaded in the game. I can't think of just various form of pet play and bondage equipment being enough. It has to go beyond that.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Please, guys, share save from the end of previous episode :(
which eps
there are 2 eps before eps3
and i am sure you can search and find them here in the thread
i have a zip file posted from end of eps1
so search save under my nick if u need that
and no i don't wanna find it for you

Moffy

Sep 25, 2019
If anyone has the link for the extra version don't post it here,send it to the moderators so they can mirror it.

spectre87

May 16, 2020
So, who managed to download? Please, share with us.
I downloaded but suddenly the disk ran out of space and the file was not saved. I hate that stupid mega. The worst site for dowloading something. Total crap.
thanks the same my friend

pr0n

Aug 23, 2017
DM should make a Patreon only version that adheres to all their bs woke rules then add patches for the rest on his site and the full version on Subscribestar, that way he wouldn't have to chop the game up every time some woketard gets offended and reports it on Patreon.

Last edited:

aliceee

Mar 20, 2018
So i managed to snag the 1080 before it was down. Where can i upload it or what should i do?
never uploaded before, but i think either mediafire, anonfile or workupload might work to upload it to without it getting taken down not entirely sure though ;o

Reactions: fUJI44A
3.50 star(s) 218 Votes