• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
is there a reason why most of the options are disabled interacting with biff?
You didn't give enough information, but I can assume that it's either that you have too little progress in the Office/Photoshoot storylines (accordingly, many options in Monica and Biff's dialogue may be blocked), or your Monica was too good in episode 1 and didn't bully the two aspiring models (if not, then Biff will not force Monica in episode 2+ to do humiliating castings). If there are difficulties, you can use the official guide

Reactions: vimmers and EraRamp

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
Does Monica stop being such a piece of shit to people like Julia and Stephanie in episode 3? I was having fun at first but it's getting tiring that it just keeps going with no change in her personality no matter how many nice choices you pick
It is not a game for nice choices.

Some nice choice has been put for keeping calm snowflakes that are moaning about consent and other similar bullshits. So do not expect in life or in game that someone magically change personality

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Achievement viewer for Ep 3 v11 1080p and earlier.

Notice for v11: Some scenes, for example Betty's last 6 scenes and a few others, are unplayable. As far as I can tell there are no labels for those scenes, so they show up just as thumbnails. They are shown with a black frame, instead of the normal blue.

It allows to view all the achievements without having unlocked them.
To view them, start or load a game and click the medal icon on the top left of the screen, just under the objectives. All of them should be unlocked.

To install it, just extract the file in the folder Fashion_Business\game .
To remove it, delete the files nm_gallery_viewer.rpy and nm_gallery_viewer.rpyc.

It doesn't touch the saves or any important part of the game. As far as I've tested it works as intended and hasn't fucked up my game, but that could be bullshit or I could just be lucky. If you encounter any significant bugs, let me know. Same goes if it works without a problem. Assuming that DM doesn't change their achievement code much, it should work with later versions as well.

Special thanks to vimmers for providing the scripts, I just couldn't download that behemoth.

Edit: works with v8 720p.
Edit #2: Cleared up the instructions a little.
Some gallery entries can't be clicked. Do you know why that is?
I was hoping your mod would make them clickable, but it seems not.
I'm not talking about them being grey, but that there's no blue outline around the entry, and it doesn't light up when you mouse over it.

I see you're talking about v7 replays in galleries... It's not only v7. The new v11 meeting with Steve also has no replay either.

Last edited:

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
live with it or play the game
They're discussing how to fix a bug in the game the way I read it. Having as much information as possible matters.

Did you read it differently or why are you being passive aggressive?

HaggeHanson

Jan 5, 2022
You didn't give enough information, but I can assume that it's either that you have too little progress in the Office/Photoshoot storylines (accordingly, many options in Monica and Biff's dialogue may be blocked), or your Monica was too good in episode 1 and didn't bully the two aspiring models (if not, then Biff will not force Monica in episode 2+ to do humiliating castings). If there are difficulties, you can use the official guide

Meant these options. Biff is lvl. 2 btw. 1655752621165.png

D2GXpeed

Jan 26, 2018
Why does the Extra version that it's here doesn't have the extra scenes? Like... The option is still grayed?

Last edited:

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
Meant these options. Biff is lvl. 2 btw. View attachment 1882050
For the grayed out options to begin being available Biff needs to be at level 2 and Monica needs to have done one of the later photoshoots. From memory I think it is the black swan outfit.

The Black Swan outfit is the only one that must be completed for the story to continue. All the other outfits only need to be done once. Unless you really enjoy seeing Monica flash her arse at Biff.;)

Last edited:

fatemaker

Nov 7, 2018
Some gallery entries can't be clicked. Do you know why that is?
I was hoping your mod would make them clickable, but it seems not.
I'm not talking about them being grey, but that there's no blue outline around the entry, and it doesn't light up when you mouse over it.

I see you're talking about v7 replays in galleries... It's not only v7. The new v11 meeting with Steve also has no replay either.
You're right. The developer of the game stopped supporting the gallery at some point. I tried to fix it in my mod:
https://f95zone.to/threads/fashion-business-ep-3-v11-extra-decentmonkey.11501/page-1077#post-8363636

Reactions: AtotehZ

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
You're right. The developer of the game stopped supporting the gallery at some point. I tried to fix it in my mod:
https://f95zone.to/threads/fashion-business-ep-3-v11-extra-decentmonkey.11501/page-1077#post-8363636
Fair enough. I'll make a copy of the game folder(entire game, not the folder called 'game') and try it out. Will report back later.

EDIT:
All are clickable now, but I'm not sure they're all leading to the right scenes though. When clicking the scene below:
extra.png
It instead takes me to an extra scene between Ashley and Monica. This is supposed to be Claire's scene.
Whether this is the mod or the game, I have no idea.

It should be said that some of the v11 scenes work fine, so I have no reason to believe the above isn't a special case.

EDIT2: I think that specific clip is the game. If you pick the clip before it, it includes the above one.

Last edited:

Johnysilver771

Dec 29, 2018
tell me pls how to earn money. i ve just started from ep.3
and how to raise up corruption lvl

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 218 Votes