• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Prison DP and gang bangs is what people want to see
I'll never tire of the crap that gets posted here sometimes. First they make a video of the game with cut scenes (which no one asked for), now this. This clown with trembling hands recorded a video from the game (pointing his smartphone at his monitor, lol) where Monica is in prison. :KEK:

Last edited:

saucepan35

Jul 30, 2018
It is most probably because at this point fashion Business is too intimidating to play. I have my saves but seriously if i were to lose them, i might never pick up FB again just because reaching the same point is too much work. Luckily now we can start from Episode 3 itself but even that alone is time taking honestly. So for new players starting from Episode 1 is a daunting task to reach episode 3. Over 50000+ renders and 1000's of animations, not to mention the grind and doing some scenes repeatedly, makes those 50000 renders effectively 80-90 thousand. The initial grind is still there. You continuesly still need to keep clicking, like to enter a building, you need 2 to 3 clicks and so on.
I mean, Ep3 and to some extent Ep2 is almost a totally different game than Ep1. But new players will generally walk into Ep1 without knowing this. Had I just dipped my toes in Ep1 today, I probably would have given 2 and 3 a pass. I mean, Monica doesn't even get nailed yet. As far as Ep3 goes, I play the latest update once per year or so without using a save, and it's honestly quite quick and enjoyable. There's nothing I'd call truly grindy in the game anymore. But then, I enjoy sandbox more than VN, and IMO the game has maybe leaned a bit too far away from sandbox lately, instead becoming a VN with a map. But if that's what Patrons prefer then it's the natural evolution of things, I guess.

Many of the user interface annoyances that made Ep1 and early Ep2 annoying to play have been steadily ironed out over time. They're not all gone, but we now have a solid quest journal and progress tracker for one. And the fast travel with auto clothes-swap makes the game play experience so much nicer than it used to be. You no longer need fifty clicks to get dressed, get out of the basement and eat every damn morning. And lots of other big and small improvements like tracking which strip moves you've already done at the Shiny Hole and so on. I actually have a 3 star review of the game I should probably update at some point, because a lot of my main sticking points are no longer really valid, in Episode 3 at least.

I'm not sure yet another rename is the way to go for Ep1, but some way to communicate that "hey, Ep1 isn't as good as the later episodes" might not be the worst idea.

Lycan73

Jun 5, 2017
I'll never tire of the crap that gets posted here sometimes. First they make a video of the game with cut scenes (which no one asked for), now this. This clown with trembling hands recorded a video from the game (pointing his smartphone at his monitor, lol) where Monica is in prison. :KEK:
Thank you for pointing it out and saving me the horror of downloading and watching the video.

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
It is most probably because at this point fashion Business is too intimidating to play. I have my saves but seriously if i were to lose them, i might never pick up FB again just because reaching the same point is too much work. Luckily now we can start from Episode 3 itself but even that alone is time taking honestly. So for new players starting from Episode 1 is a daunting task to reach episode 3. Over 50000+ renders and 1000's of animations, not to mention the grind and doing some scenes repeatedly, makes those 50000 renders effectively 80-90 thousand. The initial grind is still there. You continuesly still need to keep clicking, like to enter a building, you need 2 to 3 clicks and so on.

Decent Monkey is definitely improving in terms of art and animation he would benefit a lot if he makes a new game. There are no developers who can develop as much content as him in such less time. Fashion Business should be brought to it's closure soon if DM wants to prosper further financially. I myself have been surprised by the low numbers on his patreons.
The goal is not FINISH the game, it is enjoying the story, who cares if this game is long or short, it is the journey that matter

Lycan73

Jun 5, 2017
Update from DM's Patreon page:

I'm happy to announce the new big regular update for the game beloved by many, "Fashion Business"!

As always, I’ve been working extra hard to bring you a pleasant experience and release updates on time.

I’ve put a lot of effort and idea in into this particular update, I hope you enjoy it.

Monica’s adventures continue, she acquires a bit of new experience ;-)

This update includes 1774 cool images, many hot animations, and 20223 words worth of dialogue!

What’s new:
  • Office: Monica continues to ‘bond’ with her colleagues at the office (animated scenes)
  • Steve: Steve continues business negotiations with his new partners. These include Monica (big animated scene)
  • White: Monica decides to make use of White’s offer and take part in a photo shoot for her magazine to make money. (hot photo shoot, additional content in the Extra version)
  • Julia: A scene where Julia gets jealous and punishes Monica. (animated scene, additional content in the Extra version)
  • Slums: Monica gets dragged into another fraudulent scheme run by Misty. Where will this lead her? (animated scenes, additional content in the Extra version)
  • Victoria: Victoria wants ‘friendship’ with everybody. What will Melanie face for her careless remarks at the photo shoot? (long scene, additional extreme content in the Extra version)

The anticipation is getting unbearable. Somebody please upload asap.

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
So kinda dissapointed in 720p Vic$Mel scene...and according to what pretend to be in 1080. Not my kind of fetish...

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Alea iacta est

lambayapufde

Jul 13, 2017
Any hero with hosts other than Mega?
Lemme give you a pro tip with MEGA:

1. First download and install Winscribe VPN
  2. Import files to your account
  3. Start downloading your content
  4. After 2 GB, change location
  5. Repeat 4
  6. And you are good to go!
Note: You have to download from MEGA's app.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nanorh and Fandyy
3.50 star(s) 218 Votes