Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
I have read the FAQ and later I became the mistress of the house instead of Betty. And Scenes with Fred make you wrong.

In the FAQ you said this is not happy slut simulator and monica doesn't like sex.

But with Fred she orgasm multiple times and enjoying too much.
The vast majority of the time (99+% of all game content/scenes is like this - Monica doesn't like sex). The exception is Fred and his magic dick, but even there Monica never once admitted that she likes anything. So these scenes can be taken as a joke by the developers.

You won't see a single event in the game (not even with Fred or in Philip's basement) in which Monica even mentally admits to herself that she likes any of the things that happen to her. This has been discussed a thousand times in this thread, and I can repeat it for the thousandth time: as long as Monica has an orgasm but doesn't become addicted to sex (like most female protagonists in other games), I'm fine with it. So everything in the FAQ is quite relevant and true - 99% of all events happen exactly like this: aversion to sex, fear/confusion of orgasm (in some scenes), and the desire to get it over with as soon as possible.

Last edited:
Reactions: EraRamp

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
So, I have a question or two.
What does that have to do with the shy woman, decent woman, high-tempered bitch, complete bitch, bitch from hell, except that she more or less screams or just screams! And continues to be stubborn..

Where does history change? Actually, this bar is useless?!?!! Or??
When it comes to bitchiness in general, there's a difference between a decent and a bitchy Monica. Read FAQ 1.2.2. You can also check out point 1.4.10. As for the gradations of bitchiness, I don't think there will be much difference between a "complete bitch" and a "bitch from hell", but there is a difference between a "decent girl" and a "bitch" in all her gradations.

Of course, we can assume that the decency scale will influence the endings of the game, but I think it will be a complex influence - having a decent or bitchy Monica will only be one of the variables, the second component could be directly the set of decisions the player's Monica made throughout all 4 eps, being a bitch or a decent girl.

L0b0ts

Feb 22, 2021
The vast majority of the time (99+% of all game content/scenes is like this - Monica doesn't like sex). The exception is Fred and his magic dick, but even there Monica never once admitted that she likes anything. So these scenes can be taken as a joke by the developers.

You won't see a single event in the game (not even with Fred or in Philip's basement) in which Monica even mentally admits to herself that she likes any of the things that happen to her. This has been discussed a thousand times in this thread, and I can repeat it for the thousandth time: as long as Monica has an orgasm but doesn't become addicted to sex (like most female protagonists in other games), I'm fine with it. So everything in the FAQ is quite relevant and true - 99% of all events happen exactly like this: aversion to sex, fear/confusion of orgasm (in some scenes), and the desire to get it over with as soon as possible.
Monica wants it bad, she just doesn't want it to impact her self image.

dReamboy

Dec 11, 2017
When it comes to bitchiness in general, there's a difference between a decent and a bitchy Monica. Read FAQ 1.2.2. You can also check out point 1.4.10. As for the gradations of bitchiness, I don't think there will be much difference between a "complete bitch" and a "bitch from hell", but there is a difference between a "decent girl" and a "bitch" in all her gradations.

Of course, we can assume that the decency scale will influence the endings of the game, but I think it will be a complex influence - having a decent or bitchy Monica will only be one of the variables, the second component could be directly the set of decisions the player's Monica made throughout all 4 eps, being a bitch or a decent girl.
Ok thanks

Jul 13, 2022
I assume there are no Shiny Hole new dance scenes in Ep. 4 ? The only part of the game that is interesting to me Shiny Hole bar (and some Betty scenes), there are no new scenes in Ep.4 (other than one scene in toilet )

Game so far started to get boring. too much useless conversations and repetitive scenes. It was better in Episode 2 when dancing in street pole. Now Im skipping most of the scenes with ctrl.

Reactions: Htyur and podkop09

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Funny of you to assume people read those :ROFLMAO:
They're just here to look at the sex scenes
I believe it is a profound mistake to assume that all people are the same. Players has different tastes and different motivations for playing FB. Personally, I belong to the group of players who are interested not only in the sex scenes with Monica, but also in the plot of the game, an integral part of which is dialogs and inner monologues.

Last edited:

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
It seems that weekly reports are not so weekly after all.) The last one was 10 days ago.
:HideThePain:
p.s. btw i`don`t know how old this progress bar. New Patreon design sucks, and just seen it today on DM`s site.

Last edited:

alishmass

Aug 22, 2021
is there a mega link for ep3 v16 1080?
in my counrty everything is censored by the gov. and internet is super slow so the only way i can download is through mega
would really appreciate it if someone could help me out

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
is there a mega link for ep3 v16 1080?
in my counrty everything is censored by the gov. and internet is super slow so the only way i can download is through mega
would really appreciate it if someone could help me out
no there will not be a mega link in OP
read the FAQ why
first option
support decentmonkey he are the only one there have mega links
second option
what about torrent
click on the magnet seen in the pic
and only download what there are in red
or else you end up with 43gb download

island.jpg

Reactions: alishmass