• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

dReamboy

Dec 11, 2017
When it comes to bitchiness in general, there's a difference between a decent and a bitchy Monica. Read FAQ 1.2.2. You can also check out point 1.4.10. As for the gradations of bitchiness, I don't think there will be much difference between a "complete bitch" and a "bitch from hell", but there is a difference between a "decent girl" and a "bitch" in all her gradations.

Of course, we can assume that the decency scale will influence the endings of the game, but I think it will be a complex influence - having a decent or bitchy Monica will only be one of the variables, the second component could be directly the set of decisions the player's Monica made throughout all 4 eps, being a bitch or a decent girl.
Ok thanks

Jul 13, 2022
I assume there are no Shiny Hole new dance scenes in Ep. 4 ? The only part of the game that is interesting to me Shiny Hole bar (and some Betty scenes), there are no new scenes in Ep.4 (other than one scene in toilet )

Game so far started to get boring. too much useless conversations and repetitive scenes. It was better in Episode 2 when dancing in street pole. Now Im skipping most of the scenes with ctrl.

Reactions: Htyur and podkop09

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Funny of you to assume people read those :ROFLMAO:
They're just here to look at the sex scenes
I believe it is a profound mistake to assume that all people are the same. Players has different tastes and different motivations for playing FB. Personally, I belong to the group of players who are interested not only in the sex scenes with Monica, but also in the plot of the game, an integral part of which is dialogs and inner monologues.

Last edited:
Reactions: EraRamp

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
It seems that weekly reports are not so weekly after all.) The last one was 10 days ago.
:HideThePain:
p.s. btw i`don`t know how old this progress bar. New Patreon design sucks, and just seen it today on DM`s site.

Last edited:

alishmass

Aug 22, 2021
is there a mega link for ep3 v16 1080?
in my counrty everything is censored by the gov. and internet is super slow so the only way i can download is through mega
would really appreciate it if someone could help me out

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
is there a mega link for ep3 v16 1080?
in my counrty everything is censored by the gov. and internet is super slow so the only way i can download is through mega
would really appreciate it if someone could help me out
no there will not be a mega link in OP
read the FAQ why
first option
support decentmonkey he are the only one there have mega links
second option
what about torrent
click on the magnet seen in the pic
and only download what there are in red
or else you end up with 43gb download

island.jpg

Reactions: alishmass

podkop09

Jul 12, 2017
I've had enough! If there is no adorable Claire in the next update, let's start a riot :mad: , take to the streets of the cities demanding that Claire be back in the game and that she be in EVERY update now. :love: Join the St. Claire's Society!:cool::illuminati:

• Haha
Reactions: EraRamp

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018

1690996689631.png

Wanted! Translators!
Hello dear friends!
The game is growing more and more! Each update includes a vast amount of content, including dialogues. Currently, we have a large team of volunteers working on translating the game, but we still need more resources. Therefore, we would like to ask for your help. We are particularly in need of translators for the following languages:
  • German
  • French
  • Turkish
  • Spanish
We sincerely appreciate your willingness to help and support our project. And we would be delighted to welcome new translators!
If you are interested and want to contribute, please contact us! We will gladly welcome you to our team and look forward to collaborating with you!

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
is there any continuation of the revenge story line?
The last quest related to this storyline was in Ep3 v5. After that, the route was not updated.

- Revenge Quest: the long-awaited continuation of the story with a major plot-twist (to start the quest, load previous save or start a new game and select the menu option)

I assume that we will see the continuation/end of this route at the very end of the game, in the final of ep4.

3.50 star(s) 218 Votes