• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
i am also blind i can't see the big extras in the bottom of the picture

BTW
[B]Ostego[/B] i dont understand your heavy use of screenshots
when you just can copy/paste with the mouse
Somehow it's more familiar to press win-shift-s for me.
And copying will give direct download links, and I want people to use their brains at least a little.

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
Hey guys, I have only recently been able to come back to playing Fashion Business again. I am a bit unsure about what to pick in the Philip route. Can somebody help me.

Will agreeing to the contract put me in a position where i cannot do other storylines and so i should make a separate save. Like for the revenge path and Marcus storyline.

And if I choose the option of doing a favour in future, is there any info or scenes following up for that. She does get Philps consent to investing in that scenario.

• Haha
Reactions: Alea iacta est

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Hey guys, I have only recently been able to come back to playing Fashion Business again. I am a bit unsure about what to pick in the Philip route. Can somebody help me.

Will agreeing to the contract put me in a position where i cannot do other storylines and so i should make a separate save. Like for the revenge path and Marcus storyline.

And if I choose the option of doing a favour in future, is there any info or scenes following up for that. She does get Philps consent to investing in that scenario.
I suggest you read the FAQ ( 1.4.23, 1.4.26 & 1.4.27).

3.50 star(s) 218 Votes