spenk

May 4, 2018
I stuck at 2 Quests:

- meet Jack and a new rate for the appartement
so I went to the kepab station but nothing happens I can only deliver or buy a kepab
- meet Victoria at Dick`s office
I went there but can not enter the building

Anyone has a solution ?

Thx

L0b0ts

Feb 22, 2021
I stuck at 2 Quests:

- meet Jack and a new rate for the appartement
so I went to the kepab station but nothing happens I can only deliver or buy a kepab
- meet Victoria at Dick`s office
I went there but can not enter the building

Anyone has a solution ?

Thx
Stay in apartment Friday night and can only enter building in daytime.

Reactions: spenk

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
I don't know the exact criteria, but with 99% probability you should not just visit places where Betty is cleaning, but communicate with her by clicking on her figure and making critical remarks to her. At least that's how I got through this quest.
View attachment 2844294 View attachment 2844299
After finishing the dialog with her in the game interface on the left side will appear a pop-up hint that "Betty went to another room". Accordingly, look for where Betty has moved to and talk to her again. And so on until everything is finished.
View attachment 2844303
Betty cleans in many locations, including the kitchen and the guest bedroom. The options for completing the dialog can vary from simply completing the dialog to punishing Betty with additional carpet cleaning. I suggest trying all of them, including the latter).
View attachment 2844296
For Julia's quest from ep3 v16, see FAQ (1.4.25). I heard about Victoria for the first time, as far as I remember there are no special requirements for her quests, but if the game tells you that it's better to finish all her bachelorette parties quests before dealing with Biff, well, do it.)
Ah okay. I haven't got these yet. I'll play through once again and see. Thanks for the help.

Reactions: Stan5851

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
Has anyone got a complete episode 2 to use to start episode three so marcus options are not greyed out? none of my saves work and I dont replay that much fucking game agian, I am just looking for save with almost everything done, including marcus, just before the finale whatever it is, so I can start episode three with full options
Are you asking for a full save for just episode 2? :unsure:

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Has anyone got a complete episode 2 to use to start episode three so marcus options are not greyed out? none of my saves work and I dont replay that much fucking game agian, I am just looking for save with almost everything done, including marcus, just before the finale whatever it is, so I can start episode three with full options
Yea right at the end, so I can see the ending and start episode three, I had it nearly all done at one point but i just dont wanna redo a whole ass ep, cause you cant skip in this game for some damn reason. so Im looking for a ep 2 save right at the end
there is no end in eps2
you can look in the FAQ after saves

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
Yea right at the end, so I can see the ending and start episode three, I had it nearly all done at one point but i just dont wanna redo a whole ass ep, cause you cant skip in this game for some damn reason. so Im looking for a ep 2 save right at the end
Okay. I would help you if I could, but I don't have a full save of the game, :( . I do however, recommend that you use the walk through for the game , that should make it easier for you to get through most of it.

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
I can not find any saves for ep 2 in the FAQ went to the linked site and the user linked ones, all 3 from what I can tell. I am looking for 2
That is very weird. After reviewing the page for the FAQ for the game, there doesn't seem to be a section that pertain to episode 2, thus this means that there is no full save available.

Last edited:

Master649

Jun 24, 2021
I finished ep2, and when I went to load my saved data on ep3, it wasnt there. None of my previous saves were there. can anyone help me? I don't want to start a new game in ep3, I want to continue where I left off in ep2.

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
I finished ep2, and when I went to load my saved data on ep3, it wasnt there. None of my previous saves were there. can anyone help me? I don't want to start a new game in ep3, I want to continue where I left off in ep2.
Are you sure you didn't delete your saves by accident? Check your recycle bin.

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
yeah my saves are all still there on ep2, but there is nothing when i try to load them in ep3
Man I wish I could help dude. Sounds to me like the game has a loading bug. Are you getting an error message when you try to load one of your ep3 saves? If your ep2 saves are okay, your ep3 saves could be corrupted, or they do not function normally anymore. The next game update should fix this momentarily. Sadly, you might have to play the events of ep2 again to correct this error.

genteis

Aug 8, 2021
Long time since I have played the game. Is Monica still asexual or has she started to actually enjoy it or even look for it willingly and turn into a slut?

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
Long time since I have played the game. Is Monica still asexual or has she started to actually enjoy it or even look for it willingly and turn into a slut?
1st
but with several options:
-magical Fred`s dick (multiple orgasms per act)
-several scenes like Campbell`s yacht, fucking machine at Phillip`s basement quest e.t.c.
But she still doesn`t understand what she felt)

Last edited:

Wagdy75

Dec 26, 2021
Hello, I am mostly interested in playing Marcus's storyline. Now, I am quite a noob and I don't understand this game, does the latest version contain all the previous versions or each one has its own story? if so, which one should I download to play Marcus's storyline? That's beside, is it just a few minutes of gameplay or should I wait for an update?

• Haha
Reactions: Alea iacta est

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
Hello, I am mostly interested in playing Marcus's storyline. Now, I am quite a noob and I don't understand this game, does the latest version contain all the previous versions or each one has its own story? if so, which one should I download to play Marcus's storyline? That's beside, is it just a few minutes of gameplay or should I wait for an update?
ep.1 -> 2 -> 3 -> 4
Marcus story has few quests (hope in the end of ep.4 he will back with a lot of stuff)
but you can like Phillip`s basement quest (end of ep.3 and continues in ep.4 (still in progress)

and read FAQ in oppening post you`ll find a lot of answers

3.50 star(s) 218 Votes