Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

Fashion Business: Episodes (Renpy Edition) EP2 v0.4 has been released!

I'm proud to announce Fashion Business Episode 2 v0.4 released!

The new update is focused on the story in the House.

This version of the game is unique. You'll see more about Bardie blackmailing. Betty will continue to be faithful to her husband and never learn anything about anal sex ;)

Monica will meet someone from the past and has a chance to lose her innocence, finally ;)

Also, there is a little more progress in the falling path. (one of the future updates will be dedicated to this storyline)
The new update contains about 1000 new arts and gfx assets! Also, it has several fully animated sex scenes with 64 animation clips in total!

How to start: After the second visit to the gym, Betty and Ralph will await a guest...
Check the

Tags, released in v0.4:
Sex, Anal, Voyeur, Blackmail, Spanking, Upskirt.

Enjoy the game!

Jansen

May 8, 2017

Fashion Business: Episodes (Renpy Edition) EP2 v0.4 has been released!

I'm proud to announce Fashion Business Episode 2 v0.4 released!

The new update is focused on the story in the House.

This version of the game is unique. You'll see more about Bardie blackmailing. Betty will continue to be faithful to her husband and never learn anything about anal sex ;)

Monica will meet someone from the past and has a chance to lose her innocence, finally ;)

Also, there is a little more progress in the falling path. (one of the future updates will be dedicated to this storyline)
The new update contains about 1000 new arts and gfx assets! Also, it has several fully animated sex scenes with 64 animation clips in total!

How to start: After the second visit to the gym, Betty and Ralph will await a guest...
Check the

Tags, released in v0.4:
Sex, Anal, Voyeur, Blackmail, Spanking, Upskirt.

Enjoy the game!
Lovely. Weekend starting with a bang. +1

hash19

Jun 4, 2017
Fashion Business: Episodes (Renpy Edition) EP2 v0.4 - 1080
PC ...
MAC .....
ANDROID .....
That was very fast. Thank you mate.

Edit: And I was also very fast, cause I did't recognized the links to the 1080p versions. So I edited the post and deleted the links.

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
WHAT DO U MEAN " (n)" ?!
I mean, it's not good pirating the 1080p version just some minutes after release. The dev depends on some patreon income. If the high-res versions always get pirated after some minutes, less people will support him and the game itself is in danger. Therefore, the 720p version would have done it...

3.50 star(s) 220 Votes