agn25

Nov 20, 2017
Coyote News Network, April 8, 2024:

Bizarre Disappearance of Heroes Leaves F95 Community Reeling

In a shocking revelation, the long-awaited, latest release of Fashion Business has yet to materialize on the F95 forum due to the mysterious absence of the wankers tasked with delivering it. For years, these fearless individuals, dubbed the 'heroes,' for whatever reason, have selflessly dedicated themselves to the noble cause of delivering long-awaited game updates of Fashion Business free of cost to eager players on the F95 forum. But for the past many days, silence has reigned supreme.

According to anonymous sources, the last sighting of the 'heroes' occurred when they logged in to play the latest update of Fashion Business. Since then, days have gone by without any word from these valiant men. Their disappearance has left thousands of eager fans bereft of anticipated masturbatory content and wondering whether their beloved Monica shall ever return to the F95 forum.

Speculation surrounding the cause of the vanishing act ranges from interdimensional wormholes, causing the heroes to become trapped in alternate realities, to alien abductions.

But while the truth remains shrouded in mystery, one thing is certain: without their beloved heroes to upload the latest update, players on Fashion Business' F95 thread are left stranded without any new masturbatory content regarding their beloved cumdumpster Monica.

In a statement issued to the press, one distraught player going by the alias Lycan73 lamented, "How are we supposed to go on without our fearless heroes?"

As the search for the missing uploaders intensifies, gamers on the F95 forum are left to wonder: will their heroes ever return to save the day? Or have they vanished into the digital abyss, leaving them to fend for themselves in a world without Fashion Business updates?

Stay tuned for further developments in this bewildering tale.

Michael Billings, Senior Correspondent, Coyote News Network
It might be time for someone to step up. Namely
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
;)

Last edited:

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
i was talking about Vickies strapon gift...
As you know, I'm in favour of the idea too, but I doubt that a strapon (no matter who is wearing it) will be able to replicate the success of the fucking machine from Phillip's basement.

Reactions: EraRamp

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
As you know, I'm in favour of the idea too, but I doubt that a strapon (no matter who is wearing it) will be able to replicate the success of the fucking machine from Phillip's basement.
Success? Total failure…and you know I wrote it to DM. This scene need to have update with animation

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Success? Total failure…and you know I wrote it to DM. This scene need to have update with animation
I'm not talking about the technical side, which was indeed a failure (fucking machine), but the result of the exposure...Remember what the conversation was about and how we arrived at it...Technical implementation is a separate conversation. And yes, I'm also in favour of redoing the animation scene with the f.machine (and I think I even wrote to DM about it).

3.50 star(s) 220 Votes