vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
I think (but no sure) he refers to the fact that you have to use Event List that is a new feature in version 2.1 in order to have a perfect game.
I have not tested yet but i will let you know when I will have the time to play the 2.1 from the start

By my mistake, there were incorrect links to download Episode 2 part1 (v16) in CDN download links. MEGA links and update code were correct.
It's fixed. If you downloaded v16 from CDN links, please re-download it (or update by the code on WIN).
The main menu in Episode 2 part1 (v16) looks like this:

i started a new game with my save from part 1
and the event list are more and less a walkthrough

Reactions: Sydoon

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019

By my mistake, there were incorrect links to download Episode 2 part1 (v16) in CDN download links. MEGA links and update code were correct.
It's fixed. If you downloaded v16 from CDN links, please re-download it (or update by the code on WIN).
The main menu in Episode 2 part1 (v16) looks like this:

I'm on mac..
why did you quoted my post?... I agree with you, Event List is like a walkthrough but in my game can be used on v 16 only if i restart the game..
all oldes saves are not compatible with Event List in EP2.1V16
I have to download again from your links?

here is my post with working links for the mac version
https://f95zone.to/threads/fashion-business-ep-2-2-v0-17-extra-decentmonkey.11501/post-4700522
here is my original post for windows
https://f95zone.to/threads/fashion-business-ep-2-2-v0-17-extra-decentmonkey.11501/post-4700052

my mega links works fine i think

The main menu in Episode 2 part1 v16 looks perfect as your since 8 December 2020

Screenshot 2020-12-19 at 18.12.39.png

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
as i said i used my save from part ONE
and i see and use the event list in EP2.1V16
there is some confusion in your replay
when you say: "part ONE" you are refering to EP1?

as I know all old saves from previous version than EP2v16 before splitting the game are not able to open the Event List!
in any case i was not talking about that with DM sorry

I also made some confusion due to the fact that are 2 version 0.16
the oldest EP2 V16 was not with the Event List...

the new EP2.1 V16 COMPLETE! released the same day with EP2.2 v17 is different than the previous v16 released in November
(the nover release was not names as "complete" and do not have Event List...)

this is a mess caused by the decision of splitting EP2 in 2 different parts!
if you can help to make this behaviour more clear I will appreciate a lot.
-----
I was not referring at the Event List when I said "not tested"
Does someone know how to fix it? It is for Episode 2.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I was quoting to Sydoon and his error code problem
I'm not at the same point of his problem so I said "not sure I have not tested"
I asked to him if he is using an old save or a new save after restarting the EP2.1 from he beginning!

Sydoon

Sep 20, 2019
I was quoting to Sydoon and his error code problem
I'm not at the same point of his problem so I said "not sure I have not tested"
I asked to him if he is using an old save or a new save after restarting the EP2.1 from he beginning!
It doesn´t matter if you use an old save or start a new one in that version :) you wont be able to load either of them

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
as i said i used my save from part ONE
"part ONE"
is not clear which version?
can you specify the version you are talking about?
because the saves in the discord website does not allow to use Event List in version 2.1v16

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
It doesn´t matter if you use an old save or start a new one in that version :) you wont be able to load either of them
no no I have started a new game and Event List works fine as you can see :)
Only old aves won't work Screenshot 2020-12-19 at 21.41.57.png

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
The Eventlist worked also for me and I can play the game... The problem I got is that I can´t load any saves since I won´t finish this game in 1 sitting :)
this is a common problem...
this game requires maybe more than 24 hours of continue full immersion gaiming and I'm very tired to play the same scenes for so long...
I prefer to see the gallery mod and using some old saves from here

bobswa

Jul 19, 2017
Are there any download links available for old versions? The last version I played was v10, now I suddenly have all this new content that is already unlocked that I have never experienced.

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
this game is great ...but it could be amazing if she start to enjoying this a little bit :rolleyes:
I hear what your saying but to me if Monica began to enjoy her humiliation or even just having sex it would totally change her character.
If your looking for someone enjoying sex look no further than Betty. She can't get enough of it. Though to me the Betty scenes when not including Monica are some of the weakest in the game. With the neighbour back the possibilities are exciting but so far his scenes with Betty have fell flat for me. She just gives it up to easily.

This game would lose a lot of it's charm if Monica just started to enjoy fucking all those "losers".I agree with you that this game is great.

Sixhton

May 11, 2018
So far 720P was on the link above and behind it now is 1080P .. I was going to overwrite the 720 with it .. because that link didn't have that 1080P

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
this is the saves i use from end of part1 ONE
and i play version 2.1v16 complete
this is the end of EP 1... (I have EP1 1080p and all saves including the last one that allow Monica to sleep naked)
it is clearly write when you hit on the new event list that all old saves that comes from EP2 version 0.16 before the splitting in 2 parts EP2.1 v16 are not compatible with the built in walkthrough (Event List)

You call Part ONE the EPISODE ONE? :unsure: interesting... maybe just to add confusion where your posts does not help anyone (problems also with English grammar)!
-------------------------------
Just to clarify and try to help other users...
all old saves from Episode 2 before splitting the EP 2 in two different parts can cause bugs in the Episode 2.1 v0.16... all users that have bugs must restart the game from the beginning...or using the LAST save from EP1 to allow Monica to sleep without using Julia pants
In any case it is irrelevant to use the EP1 save, nothing change due to the fact that EP2.1 comes with a built in cheat for money, Bitchness, Corruption... you can make Monica decent as you want.

Unfortunately DM was not able to customize name in the save page in order to easly identify the different paths
(I give to DM a lot of great suggestions in order to make Fashion Business better)

Finally the Part ONE of the EP2.1 is complete so now is the time to start to play the Episode 2 without bugs (but with the same grind mechanism)
all oldest version of EP2 can be skipped as I have done when I understood that the game was bugged...
I have stopped to play ep2 since one year ago... when was clear to me that the game was bugged.
https://f95zone.to/threads/fashion-business-ep-2-2-v0-17-extra-decentmonkey.11501/post-2732479

than i'm back in August 2020...

NOW the EP2.1 is better... I'm going to play it!

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
You call Part ONE the EPISODE ONE

just to clarify i wrote part 1 in my first post
in later reply
i highlighted with one so u could understand it

In any case it is irrelevant to use the EP1 save, nothing change due to the fact that EP2.1 comes with a built in cheat for money, Bitchness, Corruption... you can make Monica decent as you want.
i don't cheat and i don't use others saves
cos nobody add the persistent file there are important to view the gallery
many upload there's saves and say it's a full save
but as long the persistent file aren't with that full save i don't consider it a full save
and no i don't install mods cos i see time after time that they breaks the games

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
3.50 star(s) 220 Votes