defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
I already played v0.14 but when I play with v0.16, I don't know what did I should do from with Monica :unsure:
unfortunately all old saves are not compatible with EP2.1 Complete version..
you have to start the game from the beginning again.. and no one can help you because this game was a real mess before Event List feature

Last edited:

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
maybe someone can help me, i am almost finished with every quest for version 2.1 but i have a problem with the failing path.
Because when the stranger asked me to give him a blowjob i refused because i wanted to complete the other scenes first, but now i am not getting the dialog option anymore
is the new Event List active in your saves?
in any case this is not a proper sandbox game.. (that tag should be deleted to avoid mistakes)
usually in a sandbox game you can go back without problems... in FB there are main and side linear stories that must be done to progress in the plot.

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
what secret dreams?
...when she had the dream/nightmare wearing horse SM outfit thinking about Farm 218...(this is not a fan ART)
as many psychologists claim in every dream/nightmare there is an hidden desire... (maybe a DM hidden desire..???... I hope he will find the courage to do it in the game)
it is only a reading key... but I really think not be alone in this :cool:

I'm also thinking that Monica secretly loves to be fucked even she do not want admit with herself..
there are a lot of choices... when the player hit on "accept" or "agree" is Monica that accept to do everything becase she is the protagonist...
Obviously her mental health is in border line under the circumstances ... she tries to save something of her dominantrix magazine boss past this makes Monica a unique woman it is interesting ... she is willing to do all the most depraved things in order to return to being the head of her company .., and she thinks she can do it as if all the experiences she is experiencing will not have effect ... but I believe that even if she manages to go back to being the boss she will soon realize that she will no longer be able to live without having sex in a perverse way ... maybe she will continue to deny the evidence she is corrupt now.

I love Monica story and for this reason I am not in hurry to start playing the Ep2.1
I'm waiting for the EP2.2 completion

(Under every dominant man/woman there is an hidden slave!)

OK.. now I have to start a great one of the best RPGM game ever that was updated yesterday...

see you next time;)

naughtyboy1241

May 6, 2019
is the new Event List active in your saves?
in any case this is not a proper sandbox game.. (that tag should be deleted to avoid mistakes)
usually in a sandbox game you can go back without problems... in FB there are main and side linear stories that must be done to progress in the plot.
it is still active in my event list

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
maybe someone can help me, i am almost finished with every quest for version 2.1 but i have a problem with the failing path.
Because when the stranger asked me to give him a blowjob i refused because i wanted to complete the other scenes first, but now i am not getting the dialog option anymore
it is still active in my event list
i think your only choice are reload a save before

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
so maybe you have found a problem about the fact that it is no longer a sandbox game...

so you have to start from a previous save and you have to complete the other scenes before going to the stranger that asks Monica to give him a blowjob.
Monica loves giving blowjobs to strangers even though during the fact she always thinks with a sulky expression typical of the top models:
Monica good.png
"what I'm doing. I'm Monica Buckfett, a million dollar girl with the best body in the world and I have to give a blowjob to a stranger?"
...after you accept for her:
" ... okay, no one will know, and soon I will back to be the boss of my company again"

Hope this will help you
Let us know if works... and maybe DM can fix this bug in a future revision of the EP2.1

User_0815

Nov 18, 2019
Did I understand correctly that with the last version (0.17) you can't go back to the whole story? Isn't it right?

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Did I understand correctly that with the last version (0.17) you can't go back to the whole story? Isn't it right?
Are you talking about rollback?
if yes the Rollback function does not work alaso in the v16 complete..
in any case the only way to back in the previous version story is quit v17 and open v16 EP2 part 1 complete

User_0815

Nov 18, 2019
No, I mean the story content. For example, version 0.17 does not contain the content from version 0.10.
In other words, if you want to access older content, you also have to download an older version. Correct?

Described something more understandable?

Mariano95

Jan 17, 2019
No, I mean the story content. For example, version 0.17 does not contain the content from version 0.10.
In other words, if you want to access older content, you also have to download an older version. Correct?

Described something more understandable?
The latest update is a standalone version, it doesn't have all the previous chapters. If you want to see all the events/animations of episode 2 you have to download version 0.16 and 0.17

littlebeyou

Aug 19, 2019
i just already download the version 0.17 but i continue the old save from 0.15, when i got into shiny hole the scene is blank and and there's only conversation between Joe, Ashley and Monica

can somebody tell why ? how to fix it ? i want see the scene on there

3.50 star(s) 218 Votes