Oct 24, 2020
For some reason, since I've downloaded v18 I can't interact with anything except moving around rooms. I can't click any objects or people, no idea why.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android Ep.2.2 v0.18 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Ilio123

Jan 17, 2021
Hi there. Can someone give me a tip how and when I can repeat the task with the double picture for Bardie? Every time I go to his room with the outfit on, he's either not there or I can't talk to him. thanks

EraRamp

Aug 26, 2019
Hi there. Can someone give me a tip how and when I can repeat the task with the double picture for Bardie? Every time I go to his room with the outfit on, he's either not there or I can't talk to him. thanks
I think you can get answers from here
or from here
Because it is not entirely clear what you are asking

Ilio123

Jan 17, 2021
1611776510394.png

Ok thanks, maybe this will make it clearer. I mean this one. Somehow I didn't see or overread it in the walkthrough.

EraRamp

Aug 26, 2019
If a developer promises to release updates more often with 2000 subscribers to Patreon, this means that updates can be released more often than once every 40 days, and, for example, once every 30 days, I hope without losing quality. Although, few people complained about the quality. Therefore, I am glad that the developer reaches this level of 2000 subscribers:p. But, these are my hopes. They are Optimistic. After all, an update every 40 days is already incredible

Last edited:

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
If a developer promises to release updates more often with 2000 subscribers to Patreon, this means that updates can be released more often than once every 40 days, and, for example, once every 30 days, I hope without losing quality. Although, few people complained about the quality. Therefore, I am glad that the developer reaches this level of 2000 subscribers:p. But, these are my hopes. They are Optimistic. After all, an update every 40 days is already incredible
My best guess is that it still will take some more time to reach permanent 2k subscribers. At the beginning of every month the patrons amount drops -100 to -150 because many end the sponsorship to the end of a month. So I guess it will take 1-2 more months to be constantly over 2k. This again means, he can expand the efforts and team then.
Because I know DM very well I know that he already spends a lot of money in his equipment. His render stations are working 24/7/365. That's why he can deliver every 6 weeks 1.5k - 2.5k brand new renders in top quality. He is almost obsessed with delivering the updates in time and tries very hard to improve everything. From less grind to the quest log etc. He's really into it and also is very grateful about the support and positive criticism. This helps to keep FB alive.

D

Deleted member 3316558

Does anyone have a link to 2.2 v17 1080p apk? I was playing windows version, but unfortunately my computer broke

tata19

Jul 22, 2019
Playing the FashionBusiness-EP2.2-v17-Extra-pc version, there are scenes where the black screen appears when Claire visits Monica at the office or when they do the private dance to the banker, there is a hot fix for that or which one can be the problem?

Thanks.

3.50 star(s) 218 Votes