wintergreen44

Nov 6, 2019
Pretty good update overall. The quest helper is very welcome, and the art is top notch as usual. Some fun situations but really more of the same. Getting a bit stale.

A few updates ago, it looked like the story was finally going to start resolving, but that hasn't happened yet. If it were me, I might not risk the gravy train by actually finishing this either, so you can't really blame him.

Reactions: EraRamp

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Monica's pics showing naked breast should also be removed? Please, delete repetition but leave the pics. I think the game will be significantly smaller then.
don't worry.. no one will never mod this game but if some hero will for sure the naked monica pics will never be deleted--- only boring repetitive dressed dance can be done BUT ONLY ONE TIME FOR CLIENT and not 25 times like is now in the game ... there is absolutely no reason to repeat... for the corruption the cheat is already in the game but do not reduce the repetition... THIS IS A MISTAKE--- CHEAT IS useless if when i add corruption i have to repeat the same number of times... those scenes

cheat must be connected with all the grind to reduce it!

• Hey there
Reactions: Alea iacta est

Gerwazy

May 7, 2017
don't worry.. no one will never mod this game but if some hero will for sure the naked monica pics will never be deleted--- only boring repetitive dressed dance can be done BUT ONLY ONE TIME FOR CLIENT and not 25 times like is now in the game ... there is absolutely no reason to repeat... for the corruption the cheat is already in the game but do not reduce the repetition... THIS IS A MISTAKE--- CHEAT IS useless if when i add corruption i have to repeat the same number of times... those scenes

cheat must be connected with all the grind to reduce it!
^^

candy27

Aug 11, 2019
candy27 it is not a problem related with the size... maybe you misunderstood me...
I just was talking that the sandbox relate structure is very big... and it not depends on the resolution (of course more resolution more big size but this is good.
All the different pics in the boxed-plot can be reduced ...
example all the pics related with the Work on the Street.. can be deleted in the mod. all repetition will be deleted in the mod
Just the last one is required where all options are open...

and in the 17 the Work in the Street box is still there
(I do not have 18 because I will wait for the Extra version and this update is very short and there is no progression in he storyline)
just some new scene in some of the boxes
this is a prove that they do not play this game at all any more...
I love the story so every time i start to play... I will back here to say something...
In any case if you read the thread and reviews there are a lot of users that think the same and also if you see the reaction at the posts that talking about this.
They do not complain anymore because they abandoned to play this game.
This is your conclusion, but what I see is a great increase in patreons. The fact that you criticize the game so much and you are still playing this game shows that even for you the positive points of the game are more than the negative points. The only game I follow and its updates are faster than this game is the treasure of Nadia. This shows that the game developer respects the game's followers and deserves more respect, which I do not see in some of your comments. It is also interesting that you do not like repetitive parts of the game, but you repeat your opinions in your comments:D. I did not mention that issue related to the size of the game in your answer

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
This is your conclusion, but what I see is a great increase in patreons. The fact that you criticize the game so much and you are still playing this game shows that even for you the positive points of the game are more than the negative points. The only game I follow and its updates are faster than this game is the treasure of Nadia. This shows that the game developer respects the game's followers and deserves more respect, which I do not see in some of your comments. It is also interesting that you do not like repetitive parts of the game, but you repeat your opinions in your comments:D. I did not mention that issue related to the size of the game in your answer
If you want to do your nerves a favor, just ignore defd. I strongly recommend this to everybody. It's not even worth the time reading the stuff he writes.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
If you want to do your nerves a favor, just ignore defd. I strongly recommend this to everybody. It's not even worth the time reading the stuff he writes.
I'm not even sure what exactly he means. He never details what he's talking about and he's definitely exaggerating.

Reactions: Ragnaroekr

Souske

Jul 3, 2017
Can someone give me a hand with this?

Im a bit lost with the game, im with the last version and did every quest line but im missing some scenes.

For example
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

How do you continue the story?

Thanks

Jun 21, 2020

Im a bit lost with the game, im with the last version and did every quest line but im missing some scenes.

For example

Thanks
What you played was the normal version, and the pics you are missing are somewhat part of extra version... And a couple of them were having bugs, even when you play the scene it won't pop up in the gallery

Reactions: Souske

Souske

Jul 3, 2017
What you played was the normal version, and the pics you are missing are somewhat part of extra version... And a couple of them were having bugs, even when you play the scene it won't pop up in the gallery
Ok, so im not missing any quest line, just have to wait for the extra version to be out?

This is the only quest for Victoria that i have available

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019

For example

Thanks
The Victoria scene in the bathroom has two options: You need to choose between Monica doing oral sex to her and that Melanie does it, you can't play both in the same run. You need two saves and play them separately.

valantis

Jul 13, 2017

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Thank you for your answer. I read the post but I am not sure what I am supposed to do. I have not downloaded any renpy software. I tried to run the game on my desktop and I get the GL2 error. I have no idea waht to do...
when lunching Ren'Py hold down Shift key or Shift + G
the graphic acceleration menu should be opened than you can select Force to use GL2..
hope this works

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Yes the story is much important for me! I'm a resilient man :cool: I will never fall... I'm here to win:p
I will go forward very slow due to the grind but I will continue to play this game... of course only the EXTRA 1080p full game!
(720p is censored in a lot of the best sex scenes)
Maybe one day I will prepare a Comics release or Kinetic Novel with all the best contents of the FB story line.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Holysix9

Souske

Jul 3, 2017
The Victoria scene in the bathroom has two options: You need to choose between Monica doing oral sex to her and that Melanie does it, you can't play both in the same run. You need two saves and play them separately.
In which part of the game can you trigger that scene with her? i do not remember having those options.

Reactions: vimmers

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017

For example

Thanks
some of the scenes are as said for the extra version
you can see that under the pictures

but for those you missing you need to reload and replay with some different choices
then what you last did
YES I KNOW IT'S GRINDING

Reactions: Souske

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
In which part of the game can you trigger that scene with her? i do not remember having those options.
When Monica and Melanie are reunited in Victoria's house with the other girls too. In some moment Victoria says to Monica that follows her to the bathroom, then Monica calls Melanie. And Melanie does the same again. If Monica stays, there's a lewd scene with her, if she calls Melanie, the scene is with Melanie. If you didn't get any of those scenes, I guess you need to choose other choices before.

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
that's one of the reasons that i play html games
many of those stories are really good
even though that many of them has transformation,sissy,ETC
Unfortunately is the FB story where i'm interested and there is no HTML version... so I have to play as is for now.

3.50 star(s) 218 Votes