agn25

Nov 20, 2017
Thanks guess I will try it out if event list is working at least. Thought it will always feel not right without all possible paths open. Is it possible to cheat (console etc.) and reopen that path? I found this "ep210_julia_first_date_begin_day" but not sure if that marks the start of ther path hmm , I cant remember where exactly it started.

And is EP 2.2 v3 playable afterwards with this save?
If you have access to 2.2 v3 1080 extra the saves are compatible. If your using the 720p version of 2.2 it's not the end of the world though. 2.2 version asks a bunch of questions at it's beginning so you can simulate your save from 2.1 just like 2.1 does to ep 1.
You will also be able to unlock the Julia path this way in 2.2. You will only miss one scene with Julia this way though i believe it is a repeatable scene and is available in 2.2.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
just go in the Bedroom of Monica house ou will be able use the built in cheat

using unren can cause problems
here you can find one of my posts that explain why unren was disabled

- Rollback cannot be used
- Automatic saves page as been disabled and it is not working
- unpack rpa can cause bugs

and many other issue

The game was made to be much grind as possible
The latest version of UnRen seems to work fine with this game for unlocking Console and Dev menu - please don't mislead other players:

1616369817824.png
1616369844566.png

Has anyone tried using the Developer Console in the latest version?

I haven't managed to enable it... Usually running UnRen does the trick to unlock it, but this time UnRen fails to run.
Maybe try the latest UnRen from the thread you linked.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sakrilas and NH278

PRchris13

Aug 4, 2018
No need for a save file, just head over to Monica's original bedroom and click on the picture on the wall. A cheat menu will pop up with all the corruption you could ever desire.

If your not sure what bedroom I'm talking about try playing the game as intended and start with ep 1 move onto ep2.1 and then play ep 2.2.

her original old room, the new one she bought or the one in the basement ?

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
defd, you seem a really helpful guy with all the replies you do on here. Probably don`t get a lot of appreciation, so well done ;)
I'm not that strong but surely those who don't appreciate my legit opinions focused on the truth, they showing only their weakness
Screenshot 2021-03-22 at 15.59.25.png
I'm here to make the game better and many of my oldest posts have helped to improve… like the Event List...
there is a new?... no! they are another two from my oldest posts were i was heavly hijacked from them ... but my opinions are ROCK SOLID
Actually the saves file cannot be renamed.. this is a big problem...
BECAUSE the game uses one unique common folder for ALL EPISODES!!
renaming save is very easy to be implemented... this will help the new users that play from the EP1 to have a more easy way to play the game from the correct point.. even after years.. and this game for sure will takes years and years before the end of the story...
I still do not understand why Autosaves feature has been disabled... (this would be also easy and a great help)

Thanks

Edit: correcting text errors

Last edited:

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Damn, you can love or hate this game or the dev... But hats off to him, dude is a freaking titan of work compared to most adult game devs out there. Always shit ton of renders, steady schedule, and he's already 11% into the next update.
Monkey definitely worth supporting.
Yes! there is a TITAN job that has been already done and it is the same from the EP1
So boring watch the same renders for YEARS

adding contents is very easy for the DEV

Renders are always the same in the same locations... it is very easy to made tons of renders by this way
(in Games Like TAC the locations are always different)
he needs to just add the new renders and text... and codes... ALL THE GRIND IS ALREADY DONE!
and it is dedicated for us as player... this is a game for masochist players

I agree with you... i have done a TITAN GRIND mechanics... but the updates are the same or less than many ther games

it is not SMART loosing that much time to make annoying a great story!!!

This story deserve a better container as a real Renpy VN engine

-- it is a sandbox... but it is also linear --

sandox+linear story line = this game is a MESS. a good re-wamp is required!

Reactions: alex andrews

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Who knows when Rancho 218 will appear?
Yes this Is a good questione about the
main story line progression ... This story have no progression since the end of Ep 1 there was only 2 different scenes they are avoidable ... The grind is always the same... Story progression is stuck at the EP 1.

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
main story line progression ... This story have no progression since the end of Ep 1 there was only 2 different scenes they are avoidable ... The grind is always the same... Story progression is stuck at the EP 1.
I wouldn't really say episode 1 because showing Monica's downfall is also necessary. Her humilaition and degradation is what keeps the game going. The only problem that it has is that it really has been dragged out now without adding to the story. At this point the story points should be introduced again. The entire revenge quest should actually be merged with the main storyline. Monica could do the existing storylines and find in bits and pieces information about who is behind all this and how to get herself out

Also the point about locations. I don't render so I don't know how easy or difficult making the game is but yes Monica's humilaition is also at a stagnant. New jobs or activities should be introduced while scrapping the least popular ones. Like Monica finding a new job during the day, maybe as a cleaner or in a circus or maybe a brothel while quitting the entire slum storyline. Then even if the humiliation is dragged it won't be boring.

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
I'm just wondering if you are as popular in those games forums you listed as your favourites as you are in this one? Any chance you could throw us a bone and explain what the only 2 different scenes are? I do wonder how you have comprehended even ep 1 if you fly through updates in 30 minutes.

You are coming across as far to modest. You only took credit for the event list. I thought I read in one of your other rants that it was you who was responsible for the episode version names in ep2.2 changing from version 19 to version 3. I mean that is something to be proud of. If I've missed any other contributions humbly remind us and feel free to claim credit of anything that has been changed in the game, you are a true hero.

"I'm not that strong but surely those who don't appreciate my legit opinions focused on the truth, they showing only their weakness"

Very few of your opinions are focused in reality let alone the truth.
Here is one of my favourites.

"adding contents is very easy for the DEV

Renders are always the same in the same locations... it is very easy to made tons of renders by this way
(in Games Like TAC the locations are always different)
he needs to just add the new renders and text... and codes... ALL THE GRIND IS ALREADY DONE!
and it is dedicated for us as player... this is a game for masochist players"

What planet are you living on?

Anyway rant away. At the very least you are amusing. I will attempt to comprehend any point you think you are making.

Last edited:

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
I wouldn't really say episode 1 because showing Monica's downfall is also necessary. Her humilaition and degradation is what keeps the game going. The only problem that it has is that it really has been dragged out now without adding to the story. At this point the story points should be introduced again. The entire revenge quest should actually be merged with the main storyline. Monica could do the existing storylines and find in bits and pieces information about who is behind all this and how to get herself out

Also the point about locations. I don't render so I don't know how easy or difficult making the game is but yes Monica's humilaition is also at a stagnant. New jobs or activities should be introduced while scrapping the least popular ones. Like Monica finding a new job during the day, maybe as a cleaner or in a circus or maybe a brothel while quitting the entire slum storyline. Then even if the humiliation is dragged it won't be boring.
Monica's downfall is not just necessary but is the whole theme of the game. Episode 1 was just a prologue to her downfall. As another poster here once said Fashion Business is not a hollywood movie. I agree that the main story line needs to kick forward but not that monica taking revenge or gaining her status and power back is the main story.

The downfall of Monica is what this game is focused on and as the game continues she will fall lower and lower in her morality and status to the point where she eventually ends at the ranch. No doubt branching alternate endings with good outcomes for Monica will be available as we move forward. Agreed that Monica needs to investigate who is responsible for her current predicament and attempt to return to her previous life but for the canon timeline of events she will fail through her arrogance and dare I say stupidity.

I disagree that the slum story line is not popular.

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
Monica's downfall is not just necessary but is the whole theme of the game. Episode 1 was just a prologue to her downfall. As another poster here once said Fashion Business is not a hollywood movie. I agree that the main story line needs to kick forward but not that monica taking revenge or gaining her status and power back is the main story.

The downfall of Monica is what this game is focused on and as the game continues she will fall lower and lower in her morality and status to the point where she eventually ends at the ranch. No doubt branching alternate endings with good outcomes for Monica will be available as we move forward. Agreed that Monica needs to investigate who is responsible for her current predicament and attempt to return to her previous life but for the canon timeline of events she will fail through her arrogance and dare I say stupidity.

I disagree that the slum story line is not popular.
By referring to the revenge storyline I mean getting back at the main story which has been side tracked. And of course with multiple endings some will be good and some will be bad but the plot not processing in any way is the problem. New locations and new predicaments should be introduced. The slums event is just an example. I don't know how popular or unpopular it is. But if new storylines are introduced old ones will have to be given up.
If the theme of the game is the downfall it is necessary to be shown, that's what I meant. How can you say it is not necessary then.

And every storyline and ending is canon.

3.50 star(s) 218 Votes