Wild Red

Apr 30, 2018
Hello everyone,
I have a problem of missing files when I get to the scene where Monica and Molly are doing a pole dance battle at the bar. This causes me to crash the game when I make the moves with the arrows. Could someone tell me if anyone has had this problem and how to fix it please? Thank you. :)
which file is missing? do you play latest version? ep-2-2-v3
could be a part of what was deleted to minimize the file size of ep2. If so, the solution is play 2.1 v0.16 . <- this is just a guess

Reactions: EraRamp

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
Bringing Monica to Rancho 218 would really be a dead end to the story, that's true. But if enough users wish for it to show up in the game, there are ways to include it. How about the idea that it's not Monica ending there? It wouldn't be the first time that the user is not playing with Monica but with another character. How about sending Jane or Tiffany (Molly, Ashley,...) to Rancho 218? What if Monica could buy herself some extra time for her plans by offering one of them to Marcus?

The question is not if it's possible to include Rancho 218 in the game, the question is if it's worth the effort. You can't include it in the main plot and I guess it would be a lot of work to design this whole new area. So I doubt it makes sense to do that for a side plot.:)
It wouldn't be a good idea for the dev to add content that was never planned because it's popular with his supporters. That could lead to all sorts of issues potentially even effecting the devs enthusiasm for the project.

I got too say though that your idea of Monica managing to buy more time by convincing Marcus to send another character to Rancho 218 is a very likely scenario. Betty seems to do everything before Monica so my money is on her to be shown at the Rancho 218 first.

We all know now since DefD (using capitals so I don't get sued) informed us that the dev only uses already used renders and is far too lazy, not to mention greedy for him to come up with any new scenarios that require any work.:rolleyes: The Rancho 218 will definitely come into play in the main story line when the time is right. In episode 3.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wild Red

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
Looks like you missed the latest updates ;)
No,i always play the new update when i see it post it here,so i don't miss the latest updates! But may be i miss something in the story by playing it and didn't see it.... that's why i was asking this! :) Or may be it was something which is changed automaticaly by choosing which choices you did when you start that new episode,since i see that from a little while there are changes and now even has a "quest list" from where you can see what you need to do - which is very good and i like that! :) But i remember the last time (or it was one update before the last one) when i start it i was asking to choose which choices Monica did before i keep playing the story so may be it's automaticaly changed from there but i miss it! :)

Reactions: EraRamp

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
That Molly is so fucking HOT!!! I think from now on my favorite girl is Molly - i wish that i could play wit her or at least Monica to look like her,with such a hot big ass and tits....may be there will have a another project where Molly will be the MC in the game....i can only hope this to happen! :D Of course,there are a few more hot girls,like Mellanie,Victoria,even Rebeca and to don't forget the MC "Monica" but if i need to sort them then definetely Molly is at the 1st place,second one is for Mellanie and Monica is on third place - after that are Victoria and Rebeca! :D

I have just one question - when Alex and Mellanie become a couple? From what i remember Mellanie first was the top model,then later was disappeared for a while (in that ranch) and when she come back she was changed and acting different,even been scared from what happens to her in the ranch.....then she was having a few meetings with Monica,with Dick and with Victoria too,even participate in one of the photo shoots with Monica,but i don't remember there to be ever mentioned that Mellanie and Alex(the photographer) are couple! Did i miss something till playing?
They became a couple because Victoria blackmailed Melanie first to fuck Alex and then to ask him to move in with her.

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
They became a couple because Victoria blackmailed Melanie first to fuck Alex and then to ask him to move in with her.
just one more of the tons side stories where the MC is not involved... so boring to wait for a real story progression...
Those updates are ready since 2 years ago...

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
I agree with you that the repetition required to navigate through the game is one of it's major flaws. The dev has made improvements through the updates, you now can instantly collect the workers reports is a good example. Unfortunately not all the repeatable actions are able to be skipped. I Know personally I'd appreciate not having the slum dwellers talk to monica as if she hasn't already flashed them each multiple times instead of talking like they did to her when she advertised the kebab stand. I feel if a skip option for each repeatable event or conversation was present a lot of the grind players feel would disappear. Another of my pet peeves is the dialogue not changing at all when you repeat a photo shoot. If he is going to make the player repeat photo shoots then the dialogue should reflect that.
You are right.. But how can we convey these words to DM? When I emailed him, he replied that he was not visiting F95 due to issues with moderators' policies. Ragnaroekr from his team is blocked here, he can no longer leave messages and there is no more feedback. Yes, I know about the possibility to leave comments on the DM website, but this functionality is rather limited and not suitable for "live" communication. Why in the topic of another great game (Pale Carnations), which has several times fewer patrons than FB, the developer regularly answers players' questions, but there is nothing like this in the FB topic? This is a rhetorical question.
The Rancho 218 will definitely come into play in the main story line when the time is right. In episode 3.
I like your optimism and it inspires hope, but it would be great to hear these words from the DM himself.

Last edited:
Reactions: EraRamp and agn25

FdjsEre

May 22, 2020
I was disappointed in this game. The overly strong detective plot takes away from the eroticism. Too much pointless clicking and wasting time. It's exhausting. I don't like that the storyline with the Advocate is stumped and cemented.

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
You are right.. But how can we convey these words to DM? When I emailed him, he replied that he was not visiting F95 due to issues with moderators' policies. Ragnaroekr from his team is blocked here, he can no longer leave messages and there is no more feedback. Yes, I know about the possibility to leave comments on the DM website, but this functionality is rather limited and not suitable for "live" communication. Why in the topic of another great game (Pale Carnations), which has several times fewer patrons than FB, the developer regularly answers players' questions, but there is nothing like this in the FB topic? This is a rhetorical question.

I like your optimism and it inspires hope, but it would be great to hear these words from the DM himself.
I'm sure someone from the team pops in from time to time. There were comments made in the fan game thread recently communicating DM enjoyed that. The issues I brought up in my post surely are well known by the dev. Improvements are regularly made to the game so he does listen to feedback.

I don't think DM has given much away yet about ep3. I have a vague memory of him saying Monica will be in either a new scenario or location at the beginning of episode 3. I agree with you that if by the end of this game no farm or ranch action is seen then that would be a huge disappointment.

Reactions: Stan5851

EraRamp

Aug 26, 2019

Well, in this topic there are still people from the DM team. And information to it still comes

Reactions: agn25 and Stan5851

Cyber/Jack

Jan 12, 2020
which file is missing? do you play latest version? ep-2-2-v3
could be a part of what was deleted to minimize the file size of ep2. If so, the solution is play 2.1 v0.16 . <- this is just a guess
Yes I'm on the latest version 2.2 v3 but it was also doing it to me in v17 and v18 at that time I wasn't worried thinking it would be fixed but no.

Here is what I was told after the crash I hope this can help you:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thank you for taking the time to help me.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Yes I'm on the latest version 2.2 v3 but it was also doing it to me in v17 and v18 at that time I wasn't worried thinking it would be fixed but no.

Here is what I was told after the crash I hope this can help you:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thank you for taking the time to help me.
your problem are probably that you use a save from version 2,16 in vers 2.2.v3
you cant do that
if you looking closer at the op=first post
you see 3 different downloads
first and start of game are
Episode 1
then from end of that comes
Episode 2.1 v0.16 either vers 720 or 1080
then comes Ep. 2.2 v3
that's 3 different or actually 6 different downloads
depending on you play 720 or 1080
and the saves are probably not
compatible anymore

they used to be

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
you cant do that
Episode 1
then comes Ep. 2.2 v3
compatible anymore

they used to be
So, i played 21.V016 1080p , that means my saves will only be compatible with 2.2 V3 1080p? That is what is correct right?

Cyber/Jack

Jan 12, 2020
you cant do that
Episode 1
then comes Ep. 2.2 v3
compatible anymore

they used to be

Thank you very much for the answer. I will try to find backups of every good version and not mix 720p with 1080p anymore.

I will start again from the beginning or almost if it is necessary so much the worse.

Thanks again, good game to everyone. ;)

Reactions: Stan5851

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
So, i played 21.V016 1080p , that means my saves will only be compatible with 2.2 V3 1080p? That is what is correct right?
Not necessary. My saves from EP1.1 1080p --> EP 2.1 v16 1080p --> EP 2.2 v1 1080p--> 2.2 v2 1080p--> 2.2 v3 720p work fine for me. In 2.2. v3 720p I observed a slight discrepancy in the size (graphic bug) of the thumbnails with the saves, due to different resolutions of 1080/720 versions, but the subsequent resaving of the game in a separate slot fixed this problem.

Last edited:

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
Not necessary. My saves from EP1.1 1080p --> EP 2.1 v16 1080p --> EP 2.2 v1 1080p--> 2.2 v2 1080p--> 2.2 v3 720p work fine for me. In 2.2. v3 720p I observed a slight discrepancy in the size (graphic bug) of the thumbnails with the saves, due to different resolutions of 1080/720 versions, but the subsequent resaving of the game in a separate slot fixed this problem.
If its the 1080 extra edition the saves are only compatable with that 1080 extra version especially as the game has been coded differently recently. Generally starting with a old save will result in an error and the question and answer screen will load so that you can play based on your answers

Reactions: Qixoni

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
If its the 1080 extra edition the saves are only compatable with that 1080 extra version especially as the game has been coded differently recently. Generally starting with a old save will result in an error and the question and answer screen will load so that you can play based on your answers
In theory, perhaps. I can only answer for myself and I did not have any errors that you write about. As for the Q&A screen, it has nothing to do with the game code or anything like that. Here is what DM himself writes about this: (translation from Russian):

If a save game is used, in which some quests are not completed (but not interrupted), then clarifying questions about them will also be asked. The number of questions is limited by convenience, so it is best to use a saved game to save all the selections made during the previous part.

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
I never manage to close the Betty going to the gym quest, no matter how many times i did such a thing and i did everything else related and all other quests. It´s nice to hear at least i won´t have a failed quest on the events due to some bug

3.50 star(s) 218 Votes