Deleted member 423149

Feb 5, 2018
you get the point here! I'm with you... this game is made for masochist players.
the dev is one that like punish not only Monica... but also the players.

stay tuned with my posts.
Nobody can come up with art that extensive there will be repetition. In this game this is to a minimum.
What I do is hit control to speed through the repetitive stuff. THe game is the best for me.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
soon i have to use save from version 16 to last epizode at version 18. DO you know where the save folders are?
Where to put the save files
Win
720p C:\Users\%yourusername%\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\TestProj\

1080p C:\Users\%yourusername%\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\fashionbusiness1\

Mac
720p /Users/%yourusername%/Library/RenPy/TestProj/

1080p /Users/%yourusername%/Library/RenPy/fashionbusiness1/

Android
Android/data/com.fashion.business/files

saves

Kogoro0099

Jun 2, 2020
Why i didn't get option "I’ll come another time, not now" to lead to Secret Ending 1 at episode 1. Even though i have follow the walkthrough?

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Why i didn't get option "I’ll come another time, not now" to lead to Secret Ending 1 at episode 1. Even though i have follow the walkthrough?
Most likely, you did not click on one of the interior/shop items. If you don't want to go through Episode 1 again for an alternate secret ending, you can enter the code for the bitchiness via the game console (until Monica receives a phone call in the car)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kogoro0099

Jun 2, 2020
Most likely, you did not click on one of the interior/shop items. If you don't want to go through Episode 1 again for an alternate secret ending, you can enter the code for the bitchiness via the game console (until Monica receives a phone call in the car)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you dude

OniChichii

Dec 2, 2019
hi guys, i tried to got the ending with dick( secret ending 2) but he say at the restaurant i said to him he is silly but i'm sure at 90% i didnt say that to him do u got a save for me to check this ending ??

Reactions: Londo_Mollari

Deleted member 423149

Feb 5, 2018
Guys I am not sure why I feel so happy but I want to share this video which I listen to for 4 hours since I completed episode 2.1 as a celebration to this game that vibes with me so well:

Mach22

Nov 10, 2020
I just updated from v16 and I'm getting a "traceback" error. I the (I think) x64 as well as the x32 version of the game. It was working fine just before I updated it ~15 minutes ago, but I figured I'd update as I saw that some things were only available in a newer update. Not really sure what's going on with it and I could use some help figuring it out.

3.50 star(s) 218 Votes