Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
after dreaming i must go to the police but i can't do nothing...bug again -_-
strange, I don't have that bug. It is necessary to unzip the v02 not in the v01 folder! The patch which removed some bugs from v01 is only(!) for v01. If you patch v02 with it, it creates bugs ;)
The patch must be removed from the start page here.

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
First I accidentally download episode 1 and while halfway writing a rant about how annoying the dirty street area is with its navigation because of the placement of those buttons. (left, right, left, left, right, etc) I was about to suggest a drop down menu like in the mansion, but yeah... derp. It's already there. xD
Anyway, time to drop poor Monica even further from grace. :sneaky:

Reactions: Ragnaroekr

kd35

Jul 14, 2018
Can someone help me out with this error after downloading EP2.02? Appreciate any help.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'_transparent_tile.png'>:
  File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 224, in script call
    call _splashscreen from _call_splashscreen_1
  File "game/scripts/splash.rpy", line 6, in <module>
IOError: Couldn't find file '_transparent_tile.png'.

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
 EP2-v0.2-720p
Sat Jan 19 14:31:07 2019

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Episode 2 - 0.2
This is one of the most significant updates ever. It consists of about 1400 new renders and several animation clips!
The new version contains great progress in several lines of the plot.
Uff, I think I just finished this update, though the new renders and animations are nice (from different angles, so that's where the 1400 comes from, you sneaky one. ;) ), it felt like the biggest addition to the game was the grinding aspect and not story.
Too bad really. I hope the dev still has plenty of main story to work with to finish it.

Osso Buco

Dec 10, 2018
after dreaming i must go to the police but i can't do nothing...bug again -_-
I have the same problem as you. I went to see him at the police station, in the evening he asks me if he can see my thong and the next day I have to return urgently to the police station but she does not want to come in and the "dirty kid" is not here.

I will restart a game from the beginning (with pleasure) and see if there were no mistakes committed upstream and I warn you if I find something before you. ;)

3.50 star(s) 221 Votes