mike32

Oct 12, 2017
how is the falling path starts ? She can deliver flyers only for meal not money. I reached end of the content but i can nı see no gym or no prostitution scene. Corruption is 87...I did all chores for mom and her kid either.

qq47

Aug 4, 2018
I have the same problem as you. I went to see him at the police station, in the evening he asks me if he can see my thong and the next day I have to return urgently to the police station but she does not want to come in and the "dirty kid" is not here.

I will restart a game from the beginning (with pleasure) and see if there were no mistakes committed upstream and I warn you if I find something before you. ;)
Hi ! Could you please help me to catch this bug ? ) Could u please describe step by step what exactly r u doing ? Btw : u need to go to police in whores uniform

qq47

Aug 4, 2018
how is the falling path starts ? She can deliver flyers only for meal not money. I reached end of the content but i can nı see no gym or no prostitution scene. Corruption is 87...I did all chores for mom and her kid either.
You need to finish "charity evening" event -> go to deliver flyers -> one of the citizens will attack Monika during flyers delivery -> falling path starts.
Hope this small description will be helpful

Osso Buco

Dec 10, 2018
If you need help , look walkthrough chapitre 1 and guide chapitre 2 (lien )

@qq47 I start again a part from the beginning, I tell you what to do if I can go further than "the problem area" ;)

Reactions: luxSummer

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Awaiting farm update, should make that into it's own game.
I'm not. While the ranch would have some great graphics, game play as a slave would, by definition, not be very interesting. I'm happy to wait for it as a post-completion bonus, with maybe just a taste of it before then as a bad end sequence. I'd be disappointed to see DM stop development of the interesting parts of the game to add what would be, at best, an S&M-bestiality slide show.

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
I think I wasn't able to on the first day when getting the quest, but the day after I think I was able to get it. Not really sure anymore.

xt2021

Feb 16, 2018
I could not get past the "this is the end of V2.01" with the patch installed - so I reinstalled the game without the patch and it continued past that point. Patch must only be for v2.01?
I think the patch is not used for 0.2 . because it is be deleted form the op.

kira07

Feb 28, 2018
my progress with victoria is always lvl 1 "victoria sees monica as a threat" now 0/100. I ve got it to 100 already and resetted to that status, is it normal? does the game interrupt and tell you this is the end of the update when you're done?

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
Solid update, but I feel like it'll be about six months from now until we get to anything fun... and I'm curious how he's going to pull off the farm part of the game while still being on Patreon...

Reactions: PapaJohnLunchMeat

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
my progress with victoria is always lvl 1 "victoria sees monica as a threat" now 0/100. I ve got it to 100 already and resetted to that status, is it normal? does the game interrupt and tell you this is the end of the update when you're done?
I haven't gotten that far, but it did in every other version, so I don't see how this one would be any different in that respect.

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
WTF this game hit me in the heart, I finished this in a different mood than I expected, I started playing expecting a generic erotic game, and I ended up thanking ten times more for having a roof over my head
yeah what we've learnt from this game is life is hard, don't ever give up to achieve your goals in life, be kind and respect to each other, and be grateful to the God for what you've already have, and be thankfull to those who support you and be there when you have a problem
the dev is capable to make this great game to play with our emotion, i feel kind of sorry when i see monica get humiliated when you've play monica as a kind and decent person

3.50 star(s) 221 Votes