Bunta

May 6, 2018
yeah what we've learnt from this game is life is hard, don't ever give up to achieve your goals in life, be kind and respect to each other, and be grateful to the God for what you've already have, and be thankfull to those who support you and be there when you have a problem
the dev is capable to make this great game to play with our emotion, i feel kind of sorry when i see monica get humiliated when you've play monica as a kind and decent person
Same here, i was like "ok, i'm gonna make Monica a decent person, i'm gonna be kind with everyone"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
yeah what we've learnt from this game is life is hard, don't ever give up to achieve your goals in life, be kind and respect to each other, and be grateful to the God for what you've already have, and be thankfull to those who support you and be there when you have a problem
the dev is capable to make this great game to play with our emotion, i feel kind of sorry when i see monica get humiliated when you've play monica as a kind and decent person
And here I was trying to aim for Monica to sell her body all this time. *sigh* Maybe you're right and I need to rethink this path and.. naaaah, I'll turn her into a submissive hooker for sure. :devilish:

Can't wait for me her to bend over and take one from behind.
My fantasies are a mess, I might need therapy, send help.

Osso Buco

Dec 10, 2018
yes that's why we have to make the most possible combination because the version "slut" is completely different from that of "kind" that it is actions of the moments or the reaction of some people .

But as KinkyGal69 says, there is no carma, good or bad action the decent in hell is there and not loose "la demoisselle" for a second ...

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
And here I was trying to aim for Monica to sell her body all this time. *sigh* Maybe you're right and I need to rethink this path and.. naaaah, I'll turn her into a submissive hooker for sure. :devilish:

Can't wait for me her to bend over and take one from behind.
My fantasies are a mess, I might need therapy, send help.
Finally! A man of culture among all these softies :cool:

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
Melanie and Victoria are the best for me,they are even more beautiful from Monica - I wish Monica to looks like them! Anyway - the game is very nice and may be in future,Monica will have the chance to make some corrections on her body and start to look like Melanie or Victoria! BTW - In this new update i can't save the game,can someone help me with this?

qq47

Aug 4, 2018
So the two episodes are separate? Have to download both?
Yes, the episodes are separate. You dont need to download episode 1 if you want to play episode 2, but if you want to play both, you need to download them to separate folders.

Reactions: tigers

TheAnnatar

Aug 22, 2017
But she starts making actions near pylon)
sadly there aren`t any
i did not expect full scenes of sex yet but i would at least expect some groping with biff or "customers" on poor district. the photoshoot for 5k was too easy to collect money for victoria since last time she had to blow philip and do a photoshoot
i think it would be better with some groping etc but i also think the developer does an amazing job since he is solo and doing it with a short time compared to others
and i also think he will get lost of more content in the next updates. so in overall the 0.2 update could not be expected as the "main dish" and we are not exploring the main charachter Monica like other games where she screws arround from the start
so we get scenes from side charachters till Monica sinks bottom with desperation thats exciting and from 0.2 update i would like to see some desperate scenes and expressions of Monica like end of 0.1 update while persuading with/by Philip but in total still promising for upcoming updates and its worth waiting

qq47

Aug 4, 2018
after dream on marcus i 've only police destination but i cannot enter...
What is Monika answering when u trying to enter the building? After dream on Markus u need to go to police station and Bardie should be also there. After conversation with Bardie (inside the building) you need to go home. Did u have a scene with Bardie inside the police station?

Valornim

Sep 8, 2018
When I read some comments, I ask myself a question: Have you skip to Friday?

Because if you do not, you can increase Monica's corruption every day, and unlock new photo shoots with new outfits and new poses on Saturday nights. In addition, there are scenes about Bardie (after the police station), and I think of other characters.
The third holding of photoshoot has a max level of 200 in corruption, I am at 108 for now, so I still have something to do before seeing all the poses.

And finally, my Monica is kind and very decent person, and Monica's office secretary (who could be renamed the Biff office) has undergone something that has dramatically changed her during those days that we can skip.

Sethxxx

Aug 28, 2018
What is Monika answering when u trying to enter the building? After dream on Markus u need to go to police station and Bardie should be also there. After conversation with Bardie (inside the building) you need to go home. Did u have a scene with Bardie inside the police station?
yes i've meet bardie at police station but before the dream...monika when enter is scared

Reactions: qq47

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
When I read some comments, I ask myself a question: Have you skip to Friday?

Because if you do not, you can increase Monica's corruption every day, and unlock new photo shoots with new outfits and new poses on Saturday nights. In addition, there are scenes about Bardie (after the police station), and I think of other characters.
The third holding of photoshoot has a max level of 200 in corruption, I am at 108 for now, so I still have something to do before seeing all the poses.

And finally, my Monica is kind and very decent person, and Monica's office secretary (who could be renamed the Biff office) has undergone something that has dramatically changed her during those days that we can skip.
each playthrough decrease monica in social standing in episode 1,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

as for episode 2 i don't know what good ending she will have since it have more branch, i hope there always a good ending and when she reclaim all of her posession she will take revenge to those who dared to oppose and used her :mad:

below i included save file for good ending 1 and 2 (Episode 1)
2-1 good ending 1
5-4 good ending 2

Aug 13, 2017
Holy Crap this latest version is a buggy mess. doesn't like V1 saves so try to start a new game and instant ERROR which carries for hundreds of lines of code then works for a few (What did you chose in V1?) only to ERROR out again and last for a 50-100 more lines of code.

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
Holy Crap this latest version is a buggy mess. doesn't like V1 saves so try to start a new game and instant ERROR which carries for hundreds of lines of code then works for a few (What did you chose in V1?) only to ERROR out again and last for a 50-100 more lines of code.
you can't load game from previous episode just start new game and give a detailed information about monica personality you want to create

Reactions: numanumani

qq47

Aug 4, 2018
yes i've meet bardie at police station but before the dream...monika when enter is scared
Bardie scene should be after the dream on Marcus. But the behaviour u describe is also reproduced on my side. Unfortunatelly, u need to load one of your saves and start the chain of the events again. Correct chain: conversation with Bardie in Monicas room -> dream on Marcus -> scene with Bardie at police station. Thanks !

3.50 star(s) 221 Votes