Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
Sorry I was referring to the villa of Monica and her bathroom that is back in "possession" it seems to me that there is a small bug not being the WC with a bathroom like that there should be at least one.

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
Please don't tell me this game is going to turn into Monica Exciting Affection.
Ok, I tell you: this game is not going to turn into Monica Exciting Affection :D

As far as I know (and nobody knows what DM plans for the future except for himself ^^ ) the main fetish of the game stays involuntary humiliation of the girls, including MB.

lemme123

Oct 21, 2018
Im having trouble starting the "home - Love Triangle" Event.
I have done all the options with Bettys husband.
What Betty quest are they referring to?

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Does new slutmeter mean Monica will start enjoying her "unfortunate circumstances" from now on? Did DM mention about this?

After Monica starts working for Mommy, a new Slutmeter gauge appears (if the Corruption level is maxed out).

It seems to me that based on this description it could be about Monica's further degradation/"becoming a slut" but not about her love for what happens to her. DM has linked the appearance of this indicator to the start of work for Mommy. And this is part of the "Falling Path (Slums)"which didn't involve any enjoyment of sex for Monica. (Punks, silence! That doesn't count! I was drunk! (MB))

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Im having trouble starting the "home - Love Triangle" Event.
I have done all the options with Bettys husband.
What Betty quest are they referring to?
Try this:

Where is Betty after her husband kicked her out?
No one knows that except the DM. But I hope one day Monica will hire Betty as a maid in her rich mansion. :sneaky:

stiflerBR

Jan 12, 2022
Try this:

No one knows that except the DM. But I hope one day Monica will hire Betty as a maid in her rich mansion. :sneaky:

by the way, in the part where monica went to ralph's house, i made the choice to receive the money so in that case i can't do this love triangle mission anymore

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
by the way, in the part where monica went to ralph's house, i made the choice to receive the money so in that case i can't do this love triangle mission anymore
If you're talking about that old quest from Ep2 v14, where Monica could choose to get money or confess her "love" to Ralph, then in that case, it all sounds logical. Your Monica chose money, so she can't get her house back.

If Monica accepts Ralph’s help, she can earn $ 200 every time they meet.
If Monica declines, she will be able to return her place as the house’s mistress in the future.

Reactions: vimmers

neil92

Jan 30, 2018
How do I start the revenge path on ep2? All the requirements and paths (except Marcus 2nd visit,Betty gym) (no new paths available now) are done. To start the path, clicked on plug in basement after visiting the basement bedroom in maid's dress but there is no key in laundry.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
How do I start the revenge path on ep2? All the requirements and paths (except Marcus 2nd visit,Betty gym) (no new paths available now) are done. To start the path, clicked on plug in basement after visiting the basement bedroom in maid's dress but there is no key in laundry.

Pay attention to this:
The key can be found on the ground in the laundry room near the washing machine. But first click on all the boxes scattered around the room.

Reactions: vimmers

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Thanks for clarification. I know slut means a woman having sex with lots of partners but thought it has the connotation of enjoyment. IDK, I am not a native English speaker. Without the connotation, I think Monica is already a slut and IMO the scale conversion from corruption to slutmeter is useless.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 222 Votes