pr0n

Aug 23, 2017
But on the other hand we have the trouble-free spread of Lida's Adventures and Office Wife. The first one has a lot of animal scenes (no furry content). I haven't played Office Wife, but Geko1711writes that it also has scenes with animals. Maybe patreon has a special attitude towards furry content and it somehow falls under "animal cruelty" (lol), which is forbidden by their rules, and since neither Office Wife nor Lida's Adventures have furry content, those games have no problem (my guess).
Yes indeed some have made it, maybe had good luck with reviewing mods. While not directly specified in the guidelines as you've basically proven, some mods think beastie falls under sexual violence / non-con / rape, therefore not allowed. Arbitrary policing up to individual mods in other words, depending on level of their personal tolerance and if they finding said fantasy fiction content offensive or not.

Last edited:

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
Stan5851 Thanks.
I actually restarted the game and chose not be bitchy but good. Not sure if shy has no other outcomes. Of course i worked the cheats for that.
There are different outcomes already. Notably the jail.
So i will re-experience episode 2 as good girl. hehe

Yes, i will consult the FAQ. I mean the walkthrough. Though i always feel i am cheating.:oops:

ValeriaEx

Oct 28, 2021
Hi everyone, I need some help from all you gentlemen in this thread.

So here's the thing, I am a huge BDSM, female submissive fan. I wanted to give this game a try because two images in the game preview caught my attention, the woman with ass full of red welts, and another picture where the woman looked like wearing a pony-girl costume. I searched through this thread to find out about it, I searched the word 'BDSM' and 'whip', to which for both results, I get discussion on whether BDSM should be implemented by the developer, and a female name of Claire, or Ms. Mansfield. So I guess, there must be some BDSM content enough to my liking, so why not give it a try.

So I subscribed to the dev's Patreon, and downloaded the game. I've finished episode 1. There were hopeful signs that things were going to get ugly for Monica in the coming episode. Especially the description of the Ranch 218 (not sure if it's correct or not), really is my kind of thing to enjoy. So I braced through episode 1, and now I'm at episode 2. So far, there were almost no signs of things going to get kinkier than Monica having to lick Dick's assistant's ass, which I considered very mild.

So please, helpful sirs and ma'ams, please help me. Is there really anything close to full-fledged BDSM content in the coming scenes after the Monica lick Dick's assistant ass, and will there be even more in episode 3? The game is grindy, but I like even if it's grindy, it still promises rewards at the end of each grind, but I need to know, is it worth the grind or not. Please help...

boobthief

May 25, 2017

So here's the thing, I am a huge BDSM, female submissive fan. I wanted to give this game a try because two images in the game preview caught my attention, the woman with ass full of red welts, and another picture where the woman looked like wearing a pony-girl costume. I searched through this thread to find out about it, I searched the word 'BDSM' and 'whip', to which for both results, I get discussion on whether BDSM should be implemented by the developer, and a female name of Claire, or Ms. Mansfield. So I guess, there must be some BDSM content enough to my liking, so why not give it a try.

So I subscribed to the dev's Patreon, and downloaded the game. I've finished episode 1. There were hopeful signs that things were going to get ugly for Monica in the coming episode. Especially the description of the Ranch 218 (not sure if it's correct or not), really is my kind of thing to enjoy. So I braced through episode 1, and now I'm at episode 2. So far, there were almost no signs of things going to get kinkier than Monica having to lick Dick's assistant's ass, which I considered very mild.

So please, helpful sirs and ma'ams, please help me. Is there really anything close to full-fledged BDSM content in the coming scenes after the Monica lick Dick's assistant ass, and will there be even more in episode 3? The game is grindy, but I like even if it's grindy, it still promises rewards at the end of each grind, but I need to know, is it worth the grind or not. Please help...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
My expectation was that the main character would end up on the bottom. It seems that this is not the case.
For example, i though she would end up in prostitution. But she does not really do that in episode 2.
So that is a downer for me.
I replayed the first episode and made her show boobs to the inmates though you could also not do it.
Not sure if that has any consequences.
It seems more that prostitution is meant as high class prostitution.
Do not get me wrong. The game is fantastic. I like the vibe and everything that is shown. I just wish she would be forced to work on the street.
But i haven't reached episode 3 yet. I will go further with the story and try different things out. Not sure if you can "forget" task you suppose to do. Like getting the $5000 every week for victoria. I will try that. hehe... Well, lets see.

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
7767 do you know when for example the choices in Shiny hole will be finished? If i apologize to Joe, the 4th is the last with no conclusion.
Same is for the one guest that orders two meals.
Thank you.
The game is really nice, even though i prefer meaner. But thats ok. Its a great experience from my point of view.

Last edited:
Reactions: abdoosh

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
progress.jpg

7767 do you know when for example the choices in Shiny hole will be finished? If i apologize to Joe, the 4th is the last with no conclusion.
Same is for the one guest that orders two meals.
Thank you.
The game is really nice, even though i prefer meaner. But thats ok. Its a great experience from my point of view.

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
There is a problem with the fitness when you go with Bettie.
It says.
Assets not found for Monica
Scene name: fitness_gym
Fitneess_Gym_Monica_Whore

What do i do?

p.s. i guess i need to skip this. Noooooooo. lol
pps. seems to work now. Not sure why i got the error in the beginning.

Last edited:

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
Sorry about obnoxious. I noticed that if i am not fulfilling my promise to Victoria, the quest stays open. Its about the $5000 dollar that i suppose to pay her.
Is this intended to be like that?

pr0n

Aug 23, 2017
Sorry about obnoxious. I noticed that if i am not fulfilling my promise to Victoria, the quest stays open. Its about the $5000 dollar that i suppose to pay her.
There are no consequences implemented for missing that payment, quest just rolls over to the next week. It's either intentional "easy mode" or not developed yet.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
There are no consequences implemented for missing that payment, quest just rolls over to the next week. It's either intentional "easy mode" or not developed yet.
you could try to go to Victoria and talk to her:whistle:

3.50 star(s) 221 Votes