coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
I think the photoshoots are mostly annoying. You can only go once a week (as far as i can tell) but the pink dress never finishs.
Mmm..

at least i unlocked the no panty maid dress already. But i wonder if the gals in the fitness studio will actually discover that i am not on a secret mission. Boy, that would be nice. :sneaky:

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
then you do something wrong most photoshots in eps2 can be done in 2 weeks
Oh my. If thats the case, definitely. Though i am not sure what. I go to Biff as for money and then he ok's the photoshoot.
Well, i am not sure how important the photoshoots are. I will get on it.
Right now i am more busy with the family and the college.

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
Just keep clicking through the arrows. I haven't checked the FAQ, but if there's a dot on the arrow it seems to progress faster.
Yes, i think these moves are learned. So they work well. Though i am baffled that a photoshoot always never gets completed. The last two photos are never made. So maybe there lies my error. Not sure. I did not see the faq for photoshoot but i only checked for episode 2. I will have a look at the walkthrough.

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
Yes, i think these moves are learned. So they work well. Though i am baffled that a photoshoot always never gets completed. The last two photos are never made. So maybe there lies my error. Not sure. I did not see the faq for photoshoot but i only checked for episode 2. I will have a look at the walkthrough.
A dot on an arrow represents an angle Monica already posed in. Click on the arrows without a dot to complete the photoshoots. The pink dress is the only outfit that needs to be done three times to complete. Keep in mind though that only one particular photoshoot will need to be completed for the story. Every other photoshoot only needs to be done once. All you miss from not completing the early photoshoots is Monica flashing her arse at Biff.

No need to use a walkthrough. Especially since if you are playing the Bardie version the official walkthrough is wrong. Follow the in game event list. Just work through the events as they open. It really is all you need.

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
I think my mistake was, that i only did the doted arrows. Now i actually progress by clicking the empty ones and dotted. Oh my. I am dumb.

Reactions: vimmers

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
I could not find an answer to the gym.
The quest "Fitness Bag Porter" is still open. How can i close it?
I did Ralphs line already. Question is, will the two bimbos know that i am not undercover?
Also, i have a Baldie quest open but i am confused as Baldie was removed? I did all the Baldie quest lines, though this one "Baldie wants to teach Betty a lesson" seems to be still open. He never approached me for it. Both are at level 6 now.
Plus, i do not see Fred. I walk around the house pretty much every day now. Just in case he will be there.

I could not find an answer in the FAQ or Walkthrough. Except for Baldie in the FAQ which confuses me a little. Perhaps that was for a different version.

In summary, very grindy. Uh.. but great game nonetheless. :)

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
first of all it's Bardie
and second Fred only shows up when you clean the carpet
3th when you have cleaned the house you need to talk to betty on Tuesday and Thursday
1) Oh my.. Baldie, Bardie... lol
2) Well, i clean that carpet every day. So far he hasn't shown up. I use the skip option at the moment as the look option does not do anything really.
3) I go almost both days with Betty to the gym, but its seems that nothing completes the quest. Maybe i am doing something wrong? If i understand it correctly, once you done with Ralph there is no point of doing it again. The only thing i can do at the gym, is looking at all three women but that is all the actions i have available. So i just want to make sure i am not missing an action that i should do.

Thanks for the patience.

Reactions: 21122121

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
1) Oh my.. Baldie, Bardie... lol
2) Well, i clean that carpet every day. So far he hasn't shown up. I use the skip option at the moment as the look option does not do anything really.
3) I go almost both days with Betty to the gym, but its seems that nothing completes the quest. Maybe i am doing something wrong? If i understand it correctly, once you done with Ralph there is no point of doing it again. The only thing i can do at the gym, is looking at all three women but that is all the actions i have available. So i just want to make sure i am not missing an action that i should do.

Thanks for the patience.
The Betty gym quest doesn't close in ep2 because there are more adventures that continue in ep3. If you have already fooled around with Ralph then finish up the other events in ep2 and move on to ep3.

Reactions: Stan5851

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
Ah, ok. The episode thingy. (this is what i really overlooked. So that makes sense that some quests are not finished.)

I still have to finish the Shiny Hole and the Photoshoot. Should not take too long.

Thanks

Last edited:

-zoneout-

Dec 7, 2018
Will I ever get to bang Melanie? I really wish they would have a love relationship or atleast a duo with benefits.

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
Have to say, that this one of the best games i found on the forum so far.
There are some runner ups, but this is just so greatly made. Since i haven't played episode 3 yet, i am still missing content but so far, its my go to game.

Btw. can you just copy everything in folder or is this a no no?

3.50 star(s) 222 Votes