-zoneout-

Dec 7, 2018
it more sounds like you still playing eps1

this is essential for eps1

• Take your fashion magazine from the table, change clothes. Go to bed and sleep well…
  • Save the game before you sleep. You can use your safe file for Episode 2
That is soo weird. I did the things you said. I deleted my ep 1 folder and started from ep 2 folder and still nothing. I will try this again tonight and report again. Thanks for helping.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
That is soo weird. I did the things you said. I deleted my ep 1 folder and started from ep 2 folder and still nothing. I will try this again tonight and report again. Thanks for helping.
you can try my saves i just linked to 4 post above this post
also eps 1,2,3 720 use the same folder
eps 1,2,3 1080 use another folder

Win
720p C:\Users\%yourusername%\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\TestProj\

1080p C:\Users\%yourusername%\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\fashionbusiness1\

Mac
720p /Users/%yourusername%/Library/RenPy/TestProj/

1080p /Users/%yourusername%/Library/RenPy/fashionbusiness1/

Android
Android/data/com.fashion.business/files

so you shall maybe migrate the save
you see that when you load a save

Reactions: -zoneout-

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
People tell me please. There is an extra scene in the four punk scene, but it doesn't go all the way. Is this how it should be or are some conditions not met for this?

-zoneout-

Dec 7, 2018
you can try my saves i just linked to 4 post above this post
also eps 1,2,3 720 use the same folder
eps 1,2,3 1080 use another folder

Win
720p C:\Users\%yourusername%\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\TestProj\

1080p C:\Users\%yourusername%\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\fashionbusiness1\

Mac
720p /Users/%yourusername%/Library/RenPy/TestProj/

1080p /Users/%yourusername%/Library/RenPy/fashionbusiness1/

Android
Android/data/com.fashion.business/files

so you shall maybe migrate the save
you see that when you load a save
My saves are in the Game folder, not in appdata. I actually couldnt even find the appdata folder.

I dl your save files and put it in the Saves folder. Although your saves didnt show up when I was loading the save game, somehow, my saved file did work now. I progressed the game finally. Maybe it was your save game? No idea, I chose the decent path so it didnt change.

I have the visual mod in the Game folder as well. Im not sure if thats the reason my game is flickering so darn much.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
that game have some kind a heterosexual love-storyline ?
This game is definitely not about love, but about blackmail, humiliation and sex. So, there is no such way in the game.
Incest tag?
Read the FAQ. (point 1.4.19)
People tell me please. There is an extra scene in the four punk scene, but it doesn't go all the way. Is this how it should be or are some conditions not met for this?
If you're talking about the lack of anal sex in the punk scene, then yes, that was the intention of the game's author.
My saves are in the Game folder, not in appdata. I actually couldnt even find the appdata folder.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

honihole

Oct 5, 2017
Q:
is there an update code for Ep3 V9? Or are we all good with content and don't need one.
Thanks.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Has the Marcus path been cut off where you need to enter the police station with the buttplug?
After becoming the "woman of the house" again you can't enter the basement... and that's where the buttplug is.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Has the Marcus path been cut off where you need to enter the police station with the buttplug?
After becoming the "woman of the house" again you can't enter the basement... and that's where the buttplug is.
If by "woman of the house" you mean the content of Ep3 v9, (Love Triangle and other quests where Monica has the opportunity to get her house back), then yes, once you pass them, the basement is no longer accessible. In any case, both Marcus's Path quests are available only in ep2. In ep3 v6 there is a continuation of Marcus' storyline, you can go through it in two ways.
The quest initiates if you start a new game and choose the “Marcus’ Training” storyline, or when you load a save at the end of a scene with Marcus. After Monica exits the police station, go to Monica’s room in her former house and leave the anal plug with tail there.

While the first "lazy" way (via New Game) is clear, the second way will require more time from the player, but in my opinion, it is more logical/correct than the 1st:
agn25 wrote
The best way in my opinion to end episode 2 is to play through the second Marcus police station event as your last event of ep 2. Save when the credits roll and load that save when in ep3. Choose the Marcus training option, play through the event. After the event you will be able to continue with the rest of episode 3.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 222 Votes