Kabaplanca

Feb 13, 2022
Where can I download episode 2 for windows? the only workable links I've found are for Android n not windows,thx in advance

CassieBare

Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
I don't see Monica buying or even taking any birth control...and there are quite a few guys cumming in her ;)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: abdoosh

Jhonthedon420

Mar 18, 2019
Unofficial Android Port for :

Fashion Business [Ep. 3 v9] + Niv-Mizzet the Firemind's Gallery Mod

Download Apk: Mega, Google

Download Apk+Obb: Mega, Google

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

if you liked my work, support on Patreon.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Hello is it extra version?

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
I don't see Monica buying or even taking any birth control...and there are quite a few guys cumming in her ;)
Not for me. There are a lot of facials or she just swallows.;)
If you are looking for realism, as far as I can recall Monica has not had one period since we have known her. If we need to see her buy and consume contraceptives then she better be buying some tampons as well. Which would be the hotter scene?:unsure:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: abdoosh and Echbert

DIKnemero

Dec 15, 2021
I only played the first part of the game a long time ago. How are things going after we lost all our assets? Are we regaining our former strength? I will start playing again accordingly.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
I only played the first part of the game a long time ago. How are things going after we lost all our assets? Are we regaining our former strength? I will start playing again accordingly.
We may be recovering, but Monica certainly isn't. Her life's not getting any better, if that's what you mean. So you can forget about her old powers for now. Maybe sometime in the future..

DIKnemero

Dec 15, 2021
We may be recovering, but Monica certainly isn't. Her life's not getting any better, if that's what you mean. So you can forget about her old powers for now. Maybe sometime in the future..
Understood. Thanks. This got on my nerves. I felt bad. I guess I won't be playing for a few more seasons until the situation improves. :)

Reactions: Stan5851
Jun 21, 2020
Unofficial Android Port for :

Fashion Business [Ep. 3 v9] + Niv-Mizzet the Firemind's Gallery Mod

Download Apk: Mega, Google

Download Apk+Obb: Mega, Google

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

if you liked my work, support on Patreon.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Hey, can you check the links again? It says the file isn't available!
Thanks

Reactions: Diskriminasi

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Understood. Thanks. This got on my nerves. I felt bad. I guess I won't be playing for a few more seasons until the situation improves. :)
but i suggest you to play eps2 since it's finished
and save some different paths on your pc
not sure how far we are into eps3 now

Reactions: Stan5851
3.50 star(s) 222 Votes