Aug 3, 2021
is there a ep2 v0.16 available for mac or android? Been trying to find one, but the unofficial mac port few years ago is corrupted so cant even play it properly.

Aug 3, 2021
Hi I am in episode 2 and just realized how important corruption level is, is there any way to increase corruption on Android without going through tasks?
I checked online and found there is a way in PC, but didn't find anything for android.
do you mind sharing the android version for ep2?

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
thanks for the help for referencing it, but is there any ways i can just download the ep2 v16 one without needing to download the others?
yes when you click the torrent link you get an option to only download what you want
you untick all and only tick the link you want
look here
all ticked qbit.jpg

and only the android you want

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
Decent Monkey was once as regular as a clock. I have no idea when he plans to release this update. He has obviously thrown out his old schedule of a 40 day cycle followed by a 50 day cycle. Is he planning to have another 60 day cycle with a release on a Monday before the 10th of April? Is a 60 day cycle the "new normal" for this game? Would love an answer from someone on the team.

candy27

Aug 11, 2019
Decent Monkey was once as regular as a clock. I have no idea when he plans to release this update. He has obviously thrown out his old schedule of a 40 day cycle followed by a 50 day cycle. Is he planning to have another 60 day cycle with a release on a Monday before the 10th of April? Is a 60 day cycle the "new normal" for this game? Would love an answer from someone on the team.
2022-03-18 06_24_36-Greenshot.jpg

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
Usually release does not take more than a week when 89% of the update is ready
Every update that I can recall has happened on a Monday. If I was a betting man I would have my money on the 28th. Or he might manage to have it ready for this Monday. I doubt that though as he has only released 3 spoilers so far this update. I hope he surprises me.

Last edited:
Reactions: candy27

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
Every update that I can recall has happened on a Monday. If I was a betting man I would have my money on the 28th. Or he might manage to have it ready for this Monday. I doubt that though as he has only released 3 spoilers so far this update. I hope he surprises me.
Upates come normally evey 6 weeks, there never was a 40 days schedule. The last update (v09) was delayed a bit due to holiday. And even 6 weeks are really fast, keep in mind the amount of concent of each update. Normally an update contains 4 scenes, more than 1k new renders, tons of work to program and between 1.5k-2.5k lines of text.

Also, the general environment isn't very easy at the moment, speaking diplomatically. But you can expect v10 pretty soon. :)

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
Upates come normally evey 6 weeks, there never was a 40 days schedule. The last update (v09) was delayed a bit due to holiday. And even 6 weeks are really fast, keep in mind the amount of concent of each update. Normally an update contains 4 scenes, more than 1k new renders, tons of work to program and between 1.5k-2.5k lines of text.

Also, the general environment isn't very easy at the moment, speaking diplomatically. But you can expect v10 pretty soon. :)
Thanks for the reply. I know it wasn't a locked 40 day cycle but if you want to call it a 6 week cycle that's fine. 6 x 7 = 42 right. You don't need to sell me Decent Monkeys virtues. I'm obviously a fan. I know very well his output is matched by few if any. I sincerely hope some sanity can return to his part of the world in the near future. I feel anything he manages to release through this period is a bonus.

Fandyy

Aug 6, 2018
Thanks for the reply. I know it wasn't a locked 40 day cycle but if you want to call it a 6 week cycle that's fine. 6 x 7 = 42 right. You don't need to sell me Decent Monkeys virtues. I'm obviously a fan. I know very well his output is matched by few if any. I sincerely hope some sanity can return to his part of the world in the near future. I feel anything he manages to release through this period is a bonus.
1647625688236.png

3.50 star(s) 221 Votes