Yamakasi20

May 17, 2017
Hey guys, I just came by from the most commented game thread in this forum (what a joke of a dev).

After seeing here that fans thought update is coming in April, than dev announced end of March, and now says in 3 days.

Just wanted to say that DecentMonkey is in the top 0.01% of greatest devs.

Very high quality, tons of content, engaging story, animations are cherry on top... and most importantly... sticks to his damn word. The kind of dev i would gladly support!

Hats off, dev!

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
Hey guys, I just came by from the most commented game thread in this forum (what a joke of a dev).

After seeing here that fans thought update is coming in April, than dev announced end of March, and now says in 3 days.

Just wanted to say that DecentMonkey is in the top 0.01% of greatest devs.

Very high quality, tons of content, engaging story, animations are cherry on top... and most importantly... sticks to his damn word. The kind of dev i would gladly support!

Hats off, dev!

I agree DecentMonkey is doing a great job even thought his work is becoming more homogenised and safe-for-all.

I hope he can become more "bad/nasty" and produce more hardcore content

Deleted member 3727657

May 22, 2021
Hello
Please send me the save file at the end of episode 2
I want to see the whole game gallery, but I do not want to play the game
Because I did it before, but the file is missing
The gallery file next to the game download file does not contain all the animations

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Hello
Please send me the save file at the end of episode 2
I want to see the whole game gallery, but I do not want to play the game
Because I did it before, but the file is missing
The gallery file next to the game download file does not contain all the animations
1. official developer's save (1080p extra)
https://f95zone.to/threads/fashion-business-ep-3-v9-decentmonkey.11501/post-7581594
2. about save and in-game gallery
https://f95zone.to/threads/fashion-business-ep-3-v9-decentmonkey.11501/post-7610375

COACHRIDDLA

Dec 2, 2018
I downloaded ch 3 v9 for android. I was under the impression that it would be all of chapter 3 until v9. What I got was the mommy scene and right after the police building scene. It ended right after that.

is there an android link that includes all of ch3?

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
I downloaded ch 3 v9 for android. I was under the impression that it would be all of chapter 3 until v9. What I got was the mommy scene and right after the police building scene. It ended right after that.

you had started the revenge path i think

try to start a new game again
cos you have it all in your version

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017

Yes, you started the revenge path. Pls make a save file before going to the police, because once you start that path, you cannot return to the other paths. At least until now, because the revenge path isn't finished yet and it's (at the moment) not intended to switch between these parts. I'm not 100% sure but I guess there's even a warning before entering the PD. Long ago, I played that path. ;)

D2GXpeed

Jan 26, 2018
In ep3, somehow I can't follow Beth's route, idk why... Keeps saying that I should follow her to the gym, but nothing happens

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
In ep3, somehow I can't follow Beth's route, idk why... Keeps saying that I should follow her to the gym, but nothing happens
Follow her 3 times. Always on Tuesdays and Thursdays. When in the gym, grab the clothes and go home, talk with Ralph and have intercourse. Then you should be able to proceed.

Last edited:

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Follow her 3 times. Always on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Then you should be able to proceed.
also you need to talk to her after you finished cleaning
then she will give you an option to follow her
and her name is Betty not Beth

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
also you need to talk to her after you finished cleaning
then she will give you an option to follow her
and her name is Betty not Beth
Mhh, you decide not to clean but talk to her instead, then you can go with her to the gym on Tuesday and Thursday. When you start cleaning, it doesn't work, as far as I remember.

Anyway, you should be able to have progress after being in the gym with her 3 times and always went home during her excerises.

Reactions: vimmers

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
Mhh, you decide not to clean but talk to her instead, then you can go with her to the gym on Tuesday and Thursday. When you start cleaning, it doesn't work, as far as I remember.

Anyway, you should be able to have progress after being in the gym with her 3 times and always went home during her excerises.
Monica can go to the gym with Betty without cleaning or after cleaning on a Tuesday or Thursday. Just need to talk to Betty during the day and not the evening. Betty is patient, she will wait for Monica while she dances at the pole for the slum dwellers. As long as Monica dances for a maximum of two guys and returns to the mansion during the day Betty will wait on the first floor for Monica.

3.50 star(s) 221 Votes