Seewolf

Feb 27, 2019
Damn Episode 2 seems to be a buggy mess. I can't progress the falling path with the stranger, because the quest simply doesn't proceed despite showing bare tits. Is there a way to repair this via console command or save editor?
This is the second time I began playing this from scratch and each time some bug happened, which prevents me from proceeding. Or can someone provide me with a still early game save file, before anything of the Steve stuff happened and just having done like 3 photoshoots for Biff? The save games provided so far are too far in the story for me, I'd miss a lot of content, if I continued from there. Best would be if the bug in my own save could be fixed.

This is my save:

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
In the photoshoot sessions I'm at the one costume with wings, but Monica keeps refusing It and the Hint says I need to do Melanie's quests first, but when talking to Melanie, the hint says I need to unlock the rest of the photoshoot first... What is going on??

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
In the photoshoot sessions I'm at the one costume with wings, but Monica keeps refusing It and the Hint says I need to do Melanie's quests first, but when talking to Melanie, the hint says I need to unlock the rest of the photoshoot first... What is going on??
maybe same as this
there are no bugs in eps2
i just shoved the tits with your save
if i am not mistaken you have installed the gallery mod uninstall it
aka just remove gallery.rpy

Reactions: Stan5851

Seewolf

Feb 27, 2019
there are no bugs in eps2
i just shoved the tits with your save
if i am not mistaken you have installed the gallery mod uninstall it
aka just remove gallery.rpy
I have uninstalled the gallery mod now, but still the quest won't advance in the questbook/journal after showing him bare breasts. :-( The questbook simply doesn't update afterwards, which blocks any further tasks from appearing. I didn't know that scrappy's gallery mod ruins the game. Why nobody put a warning in the op of the mod?!

Last edited:

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
warning in the op
there is a warning if people just took the time to read the faq 1.5.6
do you still have the zip file then just unzip and overwrite the files
if not i will pack a file and upload it but not tonight

Seewolf

Feb 27, 2019
there is a warning if people just took the time to read the faq 1.5.6
do you still have the zip file then just unzip and overwrite the files
if not i will pack a file and upload it but not tonight
I downloaded the 11 GB of Episode 2 again, so that I have a clean and fresh install. But still my save game seems to be ruined (questlog/journal doesn't update) and I have to start the game for a bloody third time from scratch. :rolleyes: Or I simply stop it here, because I'm really not motivated to play through all the early game content a third time.

Last edited:

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
I downloaded the 11 GB of Episode 2 again, so that I have a clean and fresh install. But still my save game seems to be ruined (questlog/journal doesn't update) and I have to start the game for a bloody third time from scratch. :rolleyes: Or I simply stop it here, because I'm really not motivated to play through all the early game content a third time.
Here is a save from after Monica has done the first 4 photoshoots once each. This should give you a decent jumping back in point. View attachment 24-4-LT1.save
Now just to save you some further grief, don't start the shiny hole stripping until you have 350 corruption and don't click on the blowjob option from the stranger until you 100 % are ready to take that option. These are the only real bugs in the episode 2 with Bardie. Any other bug brought up by new players are ALL a result of either human error or from using that useless gallery mod or from using a compressed version.
That fucking gallery mod really should have a big warning on it's front page saying that it will break the game and should only be used to look at the pretty pictures and animations.

Reactions: Seewolf and EraRamp

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
For the people asking for a v 10 save. Just letting you guys know that the in game gallery is not functioning correctly for the version 9 and 10 content. To be able to see the content from these versions as of now you will need to actually play the game. I know life is just unfair at times:).
This is the reason that the gallery mod has not been updated since version 8.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
if you don't care about the gallery you could try to delete the persistent file in both locations
but before you do PM me the file from
C:\Users\%yourusername%\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\fashionbusiness1\
and i will see about the same happen here

you can also try Stan5851 s persistent file

https://f95zone.to/threads/fashion-business-ep-3-v10-decentmonkey.11501/post-6893801

Last edited:
Reactions: Stan5851

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Is it intentional that I cannot choose the second option? Or there is some requirement I need to fulfil?
View attachment 1724886
How to change the slutmeter with console?
I need the code

This fucking grinding in this game makes me hate DM!

HOW TO MAXIMIZE THE SLUTMETER? Using cheat or code?

Thanks

Edit:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: RyRa²
3.50 star(s) 222 Votes