vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Can anyone tell me why it keeps telling me to clean the house when there is nothing to clean? What step did I miss? Better has been kicked out of the house. It tells me I need to finish the cleaning task. Almost certain Ive hit a glitch,
the glitch are you probably have installed the gallery mod
it's not meant to be played with

Thony

Jul 8, 2017
During Love Triangle, I'm not able to cook lunch for Ralph (tried to click on everything in kitchen and dining room). I also can't put on lingerie in the master bedroom. Is this a bug or am I missing something?
It's definitely bugged. It keeps telling me to complete an imaginary cleaning task. There's nothing to clean and Betty was kicked out of the house. So how can she fire you if she has been kicked out of the house lol.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
I haven't installed anything. I completed the task of talking to Fred. Now it's bugged and won't let me do anything else.
ok i can just say i never had a bug in all the years i have played the game

but you shouldn't hang on fred move on to other tasks

Thony

Jul 8, 2017
ok i can just say i never had a bug in all the years i have played the game

but you shouldn't hang on fred move on to other tasks
I have 3 tasks left to do. Make lunch for Ralph which I can't do. Put on lingerie for Ralph which I can't do. Play the obedient wife which I can't do. All it does is tell me I have to finish a cleaning task. There's nothing for me to clean. It looks as though unless I want to start over at a different save that I'm just done.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
the second problem is striptease....to achieve 76 poses in the dance, I could only 68 without repeating, how many times I did not constantly try arrows with dots and there are no new poses (((
you probably need claire or molly

Reactions: jozzi

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
I have 3 tasks left to do. Make lunch for Ralph which I can't do. Put on lingerie for Ralph which I can't do. Play the obedient wife which I can't do. All it does is tell me I have to finish a cleaning task. There's nothing for me to clean. It looks as though unless I want to start over at a different save that I'm just done.
which game are you playing
eps2 or eps3
some of task/quest are only for eps2 some for eps3

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
help solve a couple of problems in the second episode!!! blowjob to a stranger appeared, but for the first time I did not use this option...since he was closing all other routes of the street. (what are the conditions for the option to become active again)
See FAQ. (1.4.14)
Hi, is Bardie's way out of the game? I looked at the instructions after a long time and there is nothing written about it? Thanks for the reply :)
See FAQ. (1.4.6)

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
LMFAO i wish this was like luna falls falls from grace cos alot of the guys are just straight up cunts!!, i just want to kill them :LOL: :LOL:.

Fred i cant stand him more everytime i see this cunt i want just chop off his cock or put him in chastity and cut his smug smile from his face lol. I know it is not this type of game i get that, its just my way of thinking, i just want monica to dominate the fuck out of him even double domming him with mel or someone lol :)

Biff i just wanna pull his fucking teeth out and shove them up his arse, again i wanna dominate the fuck out of him.

I dont know if she does or not cos so far i am at the point where victoria is fucking mel for the first time of their meeting, so i kinda wanna know if mon gets any revenge on any of these fucktard cunts.

I do know she revenges steve but i just wanna know any revenge on the two cunts i have mentioned above?

I just want to avoid all of the cocks as much as i can. Also someone please tell me that monica gets her place back at somepoint from where i am at cos her dialogues of " i will get my company back" constantly is getting annoying to be honest lol
I hate to break it to you, but for now giving pleasure and joy to Monica and Melanie is not part of the author's intention. What happens in the future is an open question. As for your desire for revenge, there is a "Path of Revenge" in the game, but at this point in time it's still not part of the main plot and is optional ("what would be if").

Also, read this FAQ (points 1.2.1 & 1.2.3) Perhaps it will help you adjust your attitude towards the FB gameplay and understand what to expect from this game.

Last edited:

submissive -Ben83

Feb 16, 2020
I hate to break it to you, but for now giving pleasure and joy to Monica and Melanie is not part of the author's intention. What happens in the future is an open question. As for your desire for revenge, there is a "Path of Revenge" in the game, but at this point in time it's still not part of the main plot and is optional ("what would be if").

Also, read this FAQ (points 1.2.1 & 1.2.3) Perhaps it will help you adjust your attitude towards the FB gameplay and understand what to expect from this game.
alright thank you stan i will take a look

Reactions: Stan5851

DragonEater

Jul 16, 2021
Can anyone tell me why it keeps telling me to clean the house when there is nothing to clean? What step did I miss? Better has been kicked out of the house. It tells me I need to finish the cleaning task. Almost certain Ive hit a glitch,
I got some weird errors like this. It seems we can't continue the game from an old save. You have to start it from questioner and begining of E3

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
I'm playing E2 and need a Beautiful dress to continue, but in the clothes store there is always full off people so Monica runs out, what to do?

3.50 star(s) 221 Votes