defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Is it intentional that I cannot choose the second option? Or there is some requirement I need to fulfil?
View attachment 1724886
How to change the slutmeter with console?
I need the code

This fucking grinding in this game makes me hate DM!

HOW TO MAXIMIZE THE SLUTMETER? Using cheat or code?

Thanks

Edit:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: RyRa²

Imperator117

Oct 4, 2018
Slutmeter was introduced in V9, you can't go above 100, you don't have to "grind" just accept all clients if you are a street whore and you will reach the maximum point.

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Slutmeter was introduced in V9, you can't go above 100, you don't have to "grind" just accept all clients if you are a street whore and you will reach the maximum point.
The question is
HOW TO UNLOCK THE OPTION? Here
I have stopped to play the game when I see this option greyed out... so I have to wait until there will be a way to unlock
as you can see my slutmeter is 1000
Screenshot 2022-03-27 at 13.36.32.jpg

and do you know how or where to find Jack?
Seems that i have to talk with him!
Screenshot 2022-03-27 at 13.36.52.jpg

Lycan73

Jun 5, 2017
The update did somewhat dampen my excitement. I was hoping that Monica worked for Ms. White as the real Monica Buckfeltt, not as a long-lost, separated-at-birth twin. However, the streetwalker scene with the guy in the car totally made up for it. To see Monica being dicked in the parking lot, with her constant fear of someone stumbling onto and witnessing her whoring herself out, really got me charged. I eagerly anticipate the upcoming photoshoot arranged by Ms. White. The idea of Monica being taken by 3 guys simultaneously is really, really exciting!

Last edited:

Lycan73

Jun 5, 2017
Is it intentional that I cannot choose the second option? Or there is some requirement I need to fulfil?
View attachment 1724886
The earlier photoshoot with Ryan, the photographer. He mentions to Monica that he pays models $1000 per shoot. You get two options. One is "Ask for $1000" or something on those lines. The second is "Stay silent." If you choose the "Stay silent" option, in a later discussion with Ms. White during the photoshoot, Ryan tells her that Monica likes to do such photoshoots for free, for "exposure." I believe you have to make that choice to have this option active.

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
The earlier photoshoot with Ryan, the photographer. He mentions to Monica that he pays models $1000 per shoot. You get two options. One is "Ask for $1000" or something on those lines. The second is "Stay silent." If you choose the "Stay silent" option, in a later discussion with Ms. White during the photoshoot, Ryan tells her that Monica likes to do such photoshoots for free, for "exposure." I believe you have to make that choice to have this option active.
Does this choice really matter? Is the scene somehow different because of it?

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
This option comes in future updates.
So I have to wait the future updates... before play that scene
Okay I'm skipping this update until the next would be ready...
I will play the scene

I always make a save before every choice so i will start V11 from there.

It's very strange that in that option there is not mention about it will be available in the next update... In all other options DM put in the greyed out will be avaiiable in the next update
maybe this time he want that we have to replay from version 9 when the 11 will be out... but i'm no more in hurry with this game since long time ago.

I hate to replay already seen scenes and this is the main reason because the game is not on my favourite list.

The grinding and the redundant routines will never stop until DM decides to follow my advice to create a VN version of this amazing story!...

My advice is a WIN...WIN option for everybody.
1) for the users that love sandbox (grinding) version, the game will remain the same
2) for those like me who hate grinding, the VN version will be the best
3) DM WILL BE ABLE TO ADD more PAYING SUPPORTERS!

This will be for sure the best WIN-WIN move ever!

Thanks for confirm to me that I have done the best choice by skipping this update until V11 or maybe v12.

I think that option will be available for the falling path (and next revenge path)...
I'm following the total-slut falling path ... Waiting is the virtue of the strongest.

Reactions: 88stanford88

joy.stick

Jul 16, 2021
View attachment 555623

Overview:
This Game is about Monica. Monica is a "Rich B*tch". Monica is the Boss. Most of all Monica adores authority and to control people and she manages with everything not in a sensitive or delicate way. If Monica was your Boss, you would be likely fired. For certain, everybody has ever met their own Monica! Take part in her luxurious life. Monica is sure that her existence is going to be always the same! What do you think? If suddenly you appear as witness of her falling down lower and lower in the social standing?​

Thread Updated: 2022-03-22
Release Date: 2022-03-22
Developer: DecentMonkey - -
Censored: No
Version: Ep. 3 v10
Language: English, Russian, German
Others: FAN ART Thread
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Disclaimer:

Update Codes:

If links are down, please report it.

DOWNLOAD
Ep3 v10 1080p
Win/Linux:
- -
Mac: - -

Ep 3 v10 720p
Win/Linux: - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac
(Ep 3 v9): - - -
Android(Ep 3 v9): - -
Other: COMPRESSED*

Extras: FAQ - Gallery Mod*

jaimelesgrossesbites thanks for the link
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 159072 View attachment 159073 View attachment 159074 View attachment 159075 View attachment 159079 View attachment 159080 View attachment 1539683 View attachment 1539684 View attachment 1539685 View attachment 1539686 View attachment 1539687 View attachment 1539688 View attachment 1539689 View attachment 1539690 View attachment 1539692 View attachment 1539693 View attachment 1539694
Are all included in this Episode 3 or need to DN and play 1 and 2 first?

JennaJJ

Jan 6, 2021
joy.stick :

FAQ :unsure:

Before you start playing Fashion Business
Q:
Do i have to play all episodes or i just download the last episode and play it ?
A: Yes, you have to download all 3 episodes. Episode 1 is kind of prequel. Episode 2 and 3 are sequels with the part after our beloved heroine falls. Episode 1--->Episode 2: New Life (Ep 2 v16) --->Episode 3: Crossroads.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
View attachment 1724886
Does this choice really matter? Is the scene somehow different because of it?
Apparently, it is important. At least my decent Monica with a high level of corruption can choose this option. In the last photo shoot for Ryan, she chose to "keep silent".
Monica_first_session.jpg Monica_first_session_01.jpg
This option comes in future updates.
This option is available in v10 if the conditions mentioned above are met.
Monica.jpg

Last edited:

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
I know it may be sound funny, but one of the gripes I have had for a long time about this wonderful game is Monica's anus. I mean it doesn't look realistic at all, very plasticky :LOL: Certainly can be improved.
Monica's unique and distinctive appearance doesn't mean that her anus has to be unique either. ;) In fact, this kind of anus is pretty typical for a lot of female 3D models that can be used in DAZ3D. Probably the choice of anus appearance (as opposed to vaginas) in DAZ3D is somewhat limited.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 221 Votes