Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Hello, everyone. is there a cheat for episode one? for the bitchness?
Yes. See the FAQ (point 1.1.6)
When I try to load the save file, it starts the game from 0. Can you help me?
The save made in what version are you trying to load? For example are you "loading a save file from episode 2 v16 1080p extra into ep3 v10 720p" or "a save from the end of episode 1 into episode 2", which OS are you using (Windows/Mac/Android)? Also, attach the problematic save to your comment. And need RenPy knowledge to understand exactly what your problem is. In any case, give more clarifying information, maybe some players familiar with RenPy can help you.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bullx

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
I strongly disagree that the majority of players want Monica to start desiring sex with everyone.
The point is not that she starts to desireing sex WITH EVERYONE... I agree with you in this BUT
she does not let herself go to pleasure because at the beginning she was like a "frigid" this should be very frustrating for her .. (no sex only work and carrier)
but now this monolithic character is becoming boring for me

enjoying sex is not the same as wanting to fuck everyone.

She is forced to fuck but gradually while still not wanting to fuck with all men .... she begins to feel pleasure in spite of herself.
This is the perfect corruption for her
completely different from Anna ... but in any case she fucks anyone and having orgasms is a natural thing ... the more sex you have the easier the orgasms are because slowly the senses of the body take over rationality

what I mean is that Monica, even though she hates having sex with everyone, is forced to do it and is starting to have orgasms more and more often... this increases both humiliation ...
Although she deplores sex, she will have orgasms more and more often and her humiliation will be perfectly in line with Monica's personality.

Corruption is not the same for Anna and Monica:
Anna fucks everyone because she loves sex and she want more and more

Monica fucks everyone because she is forced to do that and she don't want to have sex.
But having orgasms is not the same as "want to fuck everyone" having orgasm is a natural thing and denotes a great knowledge of our body
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Among other things, if after having orgasms 1, 2, 4 or 5 times Monica continues to wonder "but what happens to me .. again this strange feeling"... This makes her stupid
i can understand once or twice ... but after that you should fully understand that this is an orgasm due to sex just done --- otherwise Monica is just an idiot.

Monica's character is well defined but cannot always remain the same as at the beginning She is the protagonist ... The world collapses on her
She has to evolve with the story .. she has to feel pleasure and understand that sex can be enjoyable ... Even she does not like have sex
And that does not mean SHE WANT FUCK EVERYONE!

Last edited:

MagLev

Oct 1, 2017
How far along in Episode 3 are we at this point? Been meaning to give this a new playthrough, if E3 is nearing its end I'll wait a bit more, but if it's already concluded or only halfway through I might as well go through with it now.

isabellapink

Aug 28, 2021
Monica's orgasm with Fred was not the first she has experienced.
But was the best one for sure... after 4 consecutive orgasm in only one action will be very hard for Monica to ignore the pleasure to have sex with Big Dicks... She now for sure can start to have a ranking list.. Actually the number one in her list is Fred
players want Monica to start desiring sex with everyone
She already fucks everyone ;)
players want that she have orgasms with everyone
...her desire doesn't matter

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Will there be any cheating with the MC? Or is she single throughout the whole game?
Monica doesn't like the assholes peoples around her (Claire doesn't count). So, yeah, no cheating on Monica's part. But there are quests in the game where a minor character cheats on his own wife with Monica. Monica has also the option of living together with her former maid. Monica is definitely alone and her "alliance" with this two characters has nothing to do with love and only exists for her likely potential future benefit.
Hi there

So I got this problem with the "stranger blowjob". I denied the blowjob the first time (wanna unlock all strip scenes).
Now its not triggering anymore. I read the FAQ and tried to change the variable but its not working somehow (I'm stupid with things like these)

Can someone tell me exactly what I need to change here - thanks <3
Make it like this:
$ ep214_slums_offer_activated = False

Last edited:
Reactions: EraRamp

evilkitty97

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
Monica doesn't like the assholes peoples around her (Claire doesn't count). So, yeah, no cheating on Monica's part. But there are quests in the game where a minor character cheats on his own wife with Monica. Monica is definitely alone and her "alliance" with this character has nothing to do with love and only exists for Monica's likely potential future benefit.

Make it like this:
$ ep214_slums_offer_activated = False
She doesnt like any guys? So theyre all non consensual intercourses with guys?
I saw people saying she's married, yet no cheating tag?
I still havent played the game yet so Im sorry for all these questions, still downloading them.
Im not into lesbian stuff by the way.
So could you tell me if the game have more lesbian scenes than straight ones with the MC?

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
I still havent played the game yet so Im sorry for all these questions, still downloading them.
Im not into lesbian stuff by the way.
So could you tell me if the game have more lesbian scenes than straight ones with the MC?
I haven't counted the exact number of lesbian scenes compared to sex scenes between a man and a woman, but there are quite a few lesbian scenes in the game. For example, if your Monica wants to live together with Julia, you will see a lot of lesbian content.
She doesnt like any guys? So theyre all non consensual intercourses with guys?
I corrected my post above a bit.

Everything in this game is consensual, but there are nuances. I suggest you read the Fashion Business FAQ. (point 1.2.1 and 1.2.3) It's not even about guys/girls. Monica is asexual and therefore either doesn't like sex or is indifferent to it. Here's more about her attitude to sex.
https://f95zone.to/threads/fashion-business-ep-3-v10-decentmonkey.11501/post-6809727
I saw people saying she's married, yet no cheating tag?
She's technically married, but no one saw a husband in the game. He is either arrested or hiding somewhere. But Monica's marriage to her husband was a marriage of convenience and there's no love involved.

Last edited:

submissive -Ben83

Feb 16, 2020
Does anyone have the start of the revenge path save file please? starting from the point she takes fred in the basement, i really dont wanna go through the police cells shit again lol, i wanna skip this part

thanks

evilkitty97

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
I haven't counted the exact number of lesbian scenes compared to sex scenes between a man and a woman, but there are quite a few lesbian scenes in the game. For example, if your Monica wants to live together with Julia, you will see a lot of lesbian content.

I corrected my post above a bit.

Everything in this game is consensual, but there are nuances. I suggest you read the Fashion Business FAQ. (point 1.2.1 and 1.2.3) It's not even about guys/girls. Monica is asexual and therefore either doesn't like sex or is indifferent to it. Here's more about her attitude to sex.
https://f95zone.to/threads/fashion-business-ep-3-v10-decentmonkey.11501/post-6809727

She's technically married, but no one saw a husband in the game. He is either arrested or hiding somewhere. But Monica's marriage to her husband was a marriage of convenience and there's no love involved.
An asexual MC. Thats a first for me. Im somehow a bit disappointed at the same time really curious as to what kind of a person asexual people are, especially through sex. Im expecting the MC to be dull then? Bland?
This is weird, cant process it in my head.
Probably because I cant relate to any amount towards an asexual person.
So she doesnt feel horny? No exessive "please fck me, harder!" attitudes during and/or before and after intercourses?

I see, so thats what a user meant about the husband being "virtual" :LOL:
Wish he would show up soon though.

Few lesbian scenes? I can live with those, thankyou so much for answering.

Reactions: Stan5851

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Does anyone have the start of the revenge path save file please? starting from the point she takes fred in the basement, i really dont wanna go through the police cells shit again lol, i wanna skip this part

thanks
Here is the official developer's save file
- the beginning of the path of revenge (7-5-LT1)

Reactions: EraRamp

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
An asexual MC. Thats a first for me. Im somehow a bit disappointed at the same time really curious as to what kind of a person asexual people are, especially through sex. Im expecting the MC to be dull then? Bland?
This is weird, cant process it in my head.
Probably because I cant relate to any amount towards an asexual person.
So she doesnt feel horny? No exessive "please fck me, harder!" attitudes during and/or before and after intercourses?

I see, so thats what a user meant about the husband being "virtual" :LOL:
Wish he would show up soon though.

Few lesbian scenes? I can live with those, thankyou so much for answering.
Okay. Maximum frankness mode is on. :) This game is about humiliating and blackmailing Monica and some of her girlfriends. However, there are several scenes of Monica having orgasms in the game, and in the latest update there's an epic scene where Monica has four consecutive orgasms.

I want to stress that Monica's asexuality ≠ frigidity and Monica is perfectly capable of having both arousal and orgasms, but if you read my post about her attitude towards sex, then you already know that Monica is usually intimidated by the growing pleasurable sensations and tries to interrupt the act (if possible).

But the phrase "Fuck me more" really isn't on FB. This game isn't about the typical "happy whore" MC (like "Anna Exciting Affection"), and Monica as a person and as a character is totally unique. You won't find any other MCs like this. I certainly wouldn't call her boring, but she's going to have to fight for her own life and that road will be thorny and without colours or rainbows. Humiliation, blackmail and sex with people who disgust her. If you're ready for that, you're welcome.

About the lesbian scenes, I probably didn't express myself well (English is not my first language). Actually, there are a lot of lesbian scenes in FB, especially if you choose some ways like living together with Julia. But there are a lot of scenes with men too.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 221 Votes