evilkitty97

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
Okay. Maximum frankness mode is on. :) This game is about humiliating and blackmailing Monica and some of her girlfriends. However, there are several scenes of Monica having orgasms in the game, and in the latest update there's an epic scene where Monica has four consecutive orgasms.

I want to stress that Monica's asexuality ≠ frigidity and Monica is perfectly capable of having both arousal and orgasms, but if you read my post about her attitude towards sex, then you already know that Monica is usually intimidated by the growing pleasurable sensations and tries to interrupt the act (if possible).

But the phrase "Fuck me more" really isn't on FB. This game isn't about the typical "happy whore" MC (like "Anna Exciting Affection"), and Monica as a person and as a character is totally unique. You won't find any other MCs like this. I certainly wouldn't call her boring, but she's going to have to fight for her own life and that road will be thorny and without colours or rainbows. Humiliation, blackmail and sex with people who disgust her. If you're ready for that, you're welcome.

About the lesbian scenes, I probably didn't express myself well (English is not my first language). Actually, there are a lot of lesbian scenes in FB, especially if you choose some ways like living together with Julia. But there are a lot of scenes with men too.
I am enligthened now, thankyou so much again.
I was gonna do a modest route for guys she encounters. But the game isnt what I was hoping for, youre right.
But I thought you said consensual? It aint if she is only blackmailed and humiliated.
Or is there a route to where there is no blackmail to do the acts?

Is it the modest route?

Also, are there no scenes of Monica yet on Episode 1?
Kinda wanna skip everything.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
I am enligthened now, thankyou so much again.
I was gonna do a modest route for guys she encounters. But the game isnt what I was hoping for, youre right.
But I thought you said consensual? It aint if she is only blackmailed and humiliated.
Is it the modest route?
Please read the FAQ (point 1.2.2 and 1.2.3), including the information under the spoiler, there is the most detailed answer to your questions there.
Or is there a route to where there is no blackmail to do the acts?
There is no such way, as the main fetishes of this game are humiliation and blackmail for Monica and some of the other girls.
Also, are there no scenes of Monica yet on Episode 1?
Kinda wanna skip everything.
Episode 1 is kind of prequel. There are no sex scenes of Monica in ep1, but the episode itself is not too long and I would strongly advise you not to skip it.
Q: What is the differences in bitch monica and good monica in episode 1 and how its effects the game?
A: Many of Monica's decisions in episode 1 will have global repercussions in the next 2 eps. But whether Monica should be decent or not is up to you to decide. Playing the bitchy route will definitely bring you more and naughtier scenes in Ep2.

Last edited:
Reactions: EraRamp and agn25

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
But was the best one for sure... after 4 consecutive orgasm in only one action will be very hard for Monica to ignore the pleasure to have sex with Big Dicks... She now for sure can start to have a ranking list.. Actually the number one in her list is Fred

She already fucks everyone ;)
players want that she have orgasms with everyone
...her desire doesn't matter
I agree with you that Monica experiencing an orgasm or 4:) is good and Fred's scene was great. As long as she doesn't become Betty 2.0 and just keeps pretending to be Betty it will be fine. The last thing this game needs is a scene where Fred flashes his meat at Monica and she can't control herself. Monica should stay asexual through out the main storyline until perhaps some of the endings.

Maybe if Steve decides to fuck Monica in her pussy again instead of her arse he might challenge Fred as number 1.;)

isabellapink

Aug 28, 2021
Monica should stay asexual through out the main storyline until perhaps some of the endings.
Thanks for agree with me but unfortunately I cannot agree with you in this particular statement
defd©™ explained well in this post
i can only add that I agree with him and if Monica continues with the same monolithic character and personality
the story will become too obvious and predictable. I personally think that there is no necassity of an end or more endings, instead I believe and hope that DM makes the story evolve ... maybe some endings are close now because I believe that episode 3 is about to end ... but surely there will be new episodes, after all Monica has changed slowly since the first episode

I hope there will be endings for the "EP3 only" which is now too heavy in size (11gb) but the EP4 will start after the end of this episode and maybe finally "Monica's revenge" will be the title for the fourth episode. (I think EP3 is very near to end)

Reactions: defd©™

Fuji44aa

May 7, 2020
Okay. Maximum frankness mode is on. :) This game is about humiliating and blackmailing Monica and some of her girlfriends. However, there are several scenes of Monica having orgasms in the game, and in the latest update there's an epic scene where Monica has four consecutive orgasms.

I want to stress that Monica's asexuality ≠ frigidity and Monica is perfectly capable of having both arousal and orgasms, but if you read my post about her attitude towards sex, then you already know that Monica is usually intimidated by the growing pleasurable sensations and tries to interrupt the act (if possible).

But the phrase "Fuck me more" really isn't on FB. This game isn't about the typical "happy whore" MC (like "Anna Exciting Affection"), and Monica as a person and as a character is totally unique. You won't find any other MCs like this. I certainly wouldn't call her boring, but she's going to have to fight for her own life and that road will be thorny and without colours or rainbows. Humiliation, blackmail and sex with people who disgust her. If you're ready for that, you're welcome.

About the lesbian scenes, I probably didn't express myself well (English is not my first language). Actually, there are a lot of lesbian scenes in FB, especially if you choose some ways like living together with Julia. But there are a lot of scenes with men too.

Thank you so much for this

Reactions: Stan5851

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
Thanks for agree with me but unfortunately I cannot agree with you in this particular statement
defd©™ explained well in this post
i can only add that I agree with him and if Monica continues with the same monolithic character and personality
the story will become too obvious and predictable. I personally think that there is no necassity of an end or more endings, instead I believe and hope that DM makes the story evolve ... maybe some endings are close now because I believe that episode 3 is about to end ... but surely there will be new episodes, after all Monica has changed slowly since the first episode

I hope there will be endings for the "EP3 only" which is now too heavy in size (11gb) but the EP4 will start after the end of this episode and maybe finally "Monica's revenge" will be the title for the fourth episode. (I think EP3 is very near to end)
How has Monica changed? With everything that has befallen her she still sees herself as the most beautiful and intelligent woman on the planet. In her own mind she is perfect. She sees no reason to change and is not on this journey for any sort of life lesson or self improvement. She is going through the events of the game to have her status and wealth returned. This isn't a game about a just out of school or collage girl with a whole new world of sexual discovery ahead of her. Monica from the very beginning of episode 1 is a veteran character. Her skills and adult personality are set. What will keep this game from being predictable is the events and acts that Monica will go through to win back her power and wealth.

In my opinion when Monica gives up on her wealth and power and settles for anything less this will be the early endings in ep3. As the game continues toward and into ep4 Monica's situation will become more perilous and she will need to go to more extreme measures to fight for her former life. To me this is the logical continuation for this game. Not some 180 degree swing of Monica's personality, with everything she touches suddenly turning to gold allowing her to take control and reap revenge on everyone in episode 4.

And please don't ask me to read any post from Defd. I would rather hit my head against a brick wall.

• Haha
Reactions: Echbert and EraRamp

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Why Win7 32bit or 64bit could not run this game?
I don't know about Win7x32 (you probably need 32-bit version of the game), but under Win7x64 Fashion Business (x32 and x64 versions) runs without any problems.
View attachment 1730844
I play Episode 2 1,16 complete so this will come in episode 3 or did i need extra version for this content?
The extra version is preferable only because of the full hd resolution (1080p) and the additional scenes, but even in the regular 720p version all the quests from all the storylines (including Shiny Hole) are available for their completion. So you need to run Ep3 v10 and continue playing using the save you made at the end of Ep2 v16. If you still have questions, check out the FAQ.

Last edited:
Reactions: EraRamp

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
you're right.But I'm not sure the next episode will be the way of revenge ... it's still early days for real revenge
I bet DM will continue to expose her to all of Monica's friends including Dick the Lawyer and Julia and maybe even slum residents like Nigel and the Hostel clients and the magazine's prominent associates .. maybe her husband will see her humiliated too. ... because she must be well trained as a slave before revenge begins ... maybe she also will be hosted at ranch 218 before starting the revenge path.

isabellapink

Aug 28, 2021
How has Monica changed? With everything that has befallen her she still sees herself as the most beautiful and intelligent woman on the planet. In her own mind she is perfect. She sees no reason to change and is not on this journey for any sort of life lesson or self improvement.
The fact that she think about herself as the most beautiful and smart woman will never change... this is part of the characters
Monica, on the other hand, has changed a lot in her sexuality and in her approach to sex
now she starts to accept and have sex with dirty strangers without opposing too much anymore (she keeps thinking it's disgusting but this is normal)
and nevertheless she sucks and fucks stinking cocks this she stays strong and full of herself.

now she had 4 orgasm in 1 single go...
And don't forget that now Monica is also Laura: Buckfett's double.
Laura (aka Monica) told to Mrs White that she likes to participate in photoshoots where she gets fucked (and also video shots because there is already a video shot of the photoshot with Ryan and Mrs White)
To me this is the logical continuation for this game. Not some 180 degree swing of Monica's personality, with everything she touches suddenly turning to gold allowing her to take control and reap revenge on everyone in episode 4.
of course not..
I agree with you about that Monica will continue to think that she is the best woman in the world...
this will never change
No 180 degree swing for the hr personality but for sure she already changed more than that in the sexual skill side.
But Monica's change towards sexuality is evident to all, she was completely frigid and now she cums 4 times when having sex with a big dicks

This is the change that I'm talking about Even the dumbest women with practice get better at having sex (but stupid girls remain stupid)

She now knows what it's like to feel pleasure having sex and DM with the move of making others think that Laura is a "Not Monica" will surely go down hard on our Monica's discovery of the pleasure of sex.
She will remain the same presumptuous convinced that she she is the best in the world at having sex and fucking this for now will be "Laura only" feature.

After 3 episodes and more than 4 years this game is becoming very interesting

Nina24

Feb 3, 2020
I don't know about Win7x32 (you probably need 32-bit version of the game), but under Win7x64 Fashion Business (x32 and x64 versions) runs without any problems.

The extra version is preferable only because of the full hd resolution (1080p) and the additional scenes, but even in the regular 720p version all the quests from all the storylines (including Shiny Hole) are available for their completion. So you need to run Ep3 v10 and continue playing using the save you made at the end of Ep2 v16. If you still have questions, check out the FAQ.
I have this problem in PC and laptop....
Even in ep3 ....

Truth5eekker

Nov 26, 2020
1648673341896.png
Whats the requirment for this upper line, im playing 1080p v.10? I did try cganhing bitchness to max it doesnt work and corruption full with slutnes on 100. Is this somekind version block line??

Found my answer from the thread. So for anyone else who might ask the same, at Ryans photoshoot you need to take keep silent option for both answers.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Alea iacta est

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
View attachment 1731314
Whats the requirment for this upper line, im playing 1080p v.10? I did try cganhing bitchness to max it doesnt work and corruption full with slutnes on 100. Is this somekind version block line??
Use the search on the topic, it was discussed a few pages earlier. Also you can see here
Fashion Business FAQ. (point 1.4.20)
I have this problem in PC and laptop....
Even in ep3 ....
It's so hard to say without having the error logs. If any error occurs at startup of the game, write about it. Give brief technical specifications of your PC (processor type/model, video card model, amount of RAM). In general, VN games usually are not too demanding to hardware and I know only one reason for Fashion Business not starting on rare occasions for some players. It's a conflict between the new version of Ren'Py 7.4.2 and the old hardware. For more information on this see the FAQ. (point 1.5.5) and the method given there may help you. Try to run the game specified there, if it will not run on your hardware, then the matter is a conflict of old hardware and an updated version of RenPy.

Last edited:
Reactions: EraRamp and Nina24
3.50 star(s) 221 Votes