isabellapink

Aug 28, 2021
1: lacking sex or functional sex organs asexual plants
2a: involving or reproducing by reproductive processes (such as cell division, spore formation, fission (see ), or budding (see )) that do not involve the union of individuals or asexual reproductionan asexual generation
b: produced by asexual reproductionasexual spores
3a: not involving, involved with, or relating to sex : devoid of an asexual relationship
b: not having sexual feelings toward others : not experiencing sexual desire or attraction. In general, an asexual person does not feel or otherwise experience any sexual attraction, according to The Asexual Visibility & Education Network (AVEN). Basically, it is an inborn absence of sexual desire.— Lindsay E. Mack
4: not having or showing a particular sexual identity : neither male nor female… parents who first encounter the world of Pokemon through their youngsters may have no idea what this land of soft, rounded, asexual creatures is or what drives it.

Points 1 and 2 clearly don't apply at all to our discussion. Point 3a again not really what we are talking about. Point 3b however describes Monica's character very accurately. Point 4 again not relevant, Monica sees herself as female.

Going by the definition in point 3b and especially the last sentence, I think it's fair to call Monica asexual.
Forget to say....

Point 3 and 4 can be used to define the frigidity too
and specially the 3b point doesn't at all fit with Monica because she think to be the Best WOMAN WITH THE BEST BODY in the world..
so the remain points are very same as frigidity description indicates lack or lack of erotic arousal in sexual intercourse

I know today is not trendy talking about frigidity but I'm old school:giggle:
here you can read the wiki about
perfect fits with Monica Buckfett.

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
yes i know that... Do you really want learn to me what is asexuality?.. in the internet era?

I don't think this forum is the right place .. but as you can see I know the subject perfectly ... I respect the opinions of others a lot even when I don't share them.
I suggest you also respect my opinion :cool:

I don't want to disappoint you but Monica is not asexual FOR SURE!

Sorry, maybe I involuntarily touched a point that hurts you personally on a thread that is not part of the story described in fashion business ... after all, it is only recently that I have decided to post in this thread and I apologize if I have offended you I understand well that you want to elect Monica as the queen of the LGBTQIA movement.
I have nothing against those who identify as asexual this is currently very trendy and I highly respect the individual freedom of others.

I just think you will be disappointed with Monica because she is straight and the more time passes the more she will start to enjoy having sex.

it's true this game is one of the slowest-burns ever and therefore Monica's resistance to being fucked can easily be misunderstood as asexuality
Monica is only interested in money she is not a lesbian and loves flirting with all the powerful men she meets. She perfectly know the sexual power of her body and how to sexually attract men. Until the whole episode 2 there were many useless scenes that did not concernabout the MC (Betty, Bardie, Julia, Claire etc etc.)
Now, at the end of this EP3 the story is finally turning to Monica as the real protagonist. She will experience more and more orgasms and I really hope this doesn't disappoint you too much.
However being LGBTQIA is an important thing for you and I respect that a lot.

Sex is still the most beautiful thing that the life offers us (I'm talking about me of course) they can make war on us they can cut off the light. But nobody can take away the pleasure of having healthy heterosexual sex

if you want to fight your battle on LGBTQIA rights in the FB thread you are free to do so but I remind you that your posts are OT and also repetitive.
I don't want disappointing you but Monica will never be the queen of LGBTQIA.

I hope now we call this useless blah blah and go back to talking about Monica-Laura's next gangbang where she will break every record of orgasms she has had so far;)

In any case, I close here!
I answered just to let you know that I understand the meaning of your posts and that I respect what you say even though I DO NOT AGREE WITH YOU I hope you will do the same avoiding repeating the same senseless things over and over again.
Forget to say....

Point 3 and 4 can be used to define the frigidity too
and specially the 3b point doesn't at all fit with Monica because she think to be the Best WOMAN WITH THE BEST BODY in the world..
so the remain points are very same as frigidity description indicates lack or lack of erotic arousal in sexual intercourse

I know today is not trendy talking about frigidity but I'm old school:giggle:
here you can read the wiki about
perfect fits with Monica Buckfett.
Okay I admit it. You have almost left me speechless. Your post is full of some of the most ridiculous garbage I have had the unfortunate experience of reading in this thread. First off I give the dictionary definition of asexual and you dismiss it as wrong and then link a wikipedia page back.

Don't worry about offending me. If you want to believe I'm some asexual lesbian want a be who values my happiness through Monica's continued asexuality, go right ahead. You seemed to have become emotionally unstable through discussing a topic with some random people on the internet. The next time this happens try not to blindly start throwing passive aggressive insults at people who disagree with you. You might learn something.

I agree though that I think we have all said enough on the topic.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Okay I admit it. You have almost left me speechless. Your post is full of some of the most ridiculous garbage I have had the unfortunate experience of reading in this thread. First off I give the dictionary definition of asexual and you dismiss it as wrong and then link a wikipedia page back.

Don't worry about offending me. If you want to believe I'm some asexual lesbian want a be who values my happiness through Monica's continued asexuality, go right ahead. You seemed to have become emotionally unstable through discussing a topic with some random people on the internet. The next time this happens try not to blindly start throwing passive aggressive insults at people who disagree with you. You might learn something.

It amused me too. I cited a definition of asexuality taken from a huge article on wikipedia , but this person (isabellapink)
responds by giving me a link to the same article and boasting about how well-read she/he is. Yes, I read the whole article and I don't see any contradiction between asexuality and Monica.

I think we are witnessing an act of grand trolling, or is defd©™, who is on the blacklist of many people reading this thread, suddenly decided to get a second account and started trolling from it.

isabellapink , your trolling is too ridiculously predictable and you still have no adequate argument against the fact that Monica is asexual. So,isabellapink, welcome to my blacklist. Now defd©™ won't be bored there alone and you'll be able to exchange your rambling theories with each other.

Last edited:

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
It amused me too. I cited a definition of asexuality taken from a huge article on wikipedia , but this person (isabellapink)
responds by giving me a link to the same article and boasting about how well-read she/he is. Yes, I read the whole article and I don't see any contradiction between asexuality and Monica.

I think we are witnessing an act of grand trolling, or is defd©™, who is on the blacklist of many people reading this thread, suddenly decided to get a second account and started trolling from it.

isabellapink , your trolling is too ridiculously predictable and you still have no adequate argument against the fact that Monica is asexual. So,isabellapink, welcome to my blacklist. Now defd©™ won't be bored there alone and you'll be able to exchange your rambling theories with each other.
I must admit when reading that last post my first thought was this reads like a DefD post.

EraRamp

Aug 26, 2019

It looks like defd©™ has become a multi-account. Or it's contagious.

I absolutely agree. isabellapink goes blacklisted. Bye:)

Last edited:

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
but for me Monica is starting to get a lot of pleasure
So far Monica is behaving as before, i.e. forced to have sex only because of the circumstances (blackmail, humiliation and other factors). And the fact that Monica may continue to have orgasms from sex in future scenes is not a big deal (show me a weirdo who doesn't like women's orgasms!), as long as she continues to dislike sex itself. Monica adoring sex because of her increased lust/high libido and wanting to do it with men and women is no longer Monica and it's no longer "Fashion Business", but some "Anna Exciting Affection" other game.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Echbert and EraRamp

Lovv99

Aug 25, 2020
Guys is there any chance to stop animations of certain poses during the scenes? Im not the fan of new animation type when it changes every 5 sec..:Kappa:

Last edited:
Reactions: Echbert

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
and
I must admit when reading that last post my first thought was this reads like a DefD post.
you see me everywhere :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: ... either you love me so much or you are paranoid ...:unsure:
I think instead that you are the one with multiple accounts --- all those who support the thesis of asexuality seem to be yours,
and your posts are fundamentally identical-
I'm the only one defd©™ (all lowercase letters)

Thank you for appreciation

evilkitty97

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
Why cant I trigger Ralph's events? Everytime I clean in the living room and talk to him, its always the same lines and nothing happens. What am I missing? I already got Bardie and Betty to lvl4. But he is still lvl 1.

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
Why cant I trigger Ralph's events? Everytime I clean in the living room and talk to him, its always the same lines and nothing happens. What am I missing? I already got Bardie and Betty to lvl4. But he is still lvl 1.
In the version of episode 2 with Bardie the Ralph events happen much later than the official walkthrough. Keep doing any Bardie and Betty events in your event list. Do the events that lead to Steve visiting, play through both visits and then continue any Bardie and Betty related events until Bardie visits Monica in her room. In this version Bardie tells Monica to seduce Ralph. The Ralph scenes were not added to episode 2 untill the last couple of updates of it.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Guys is there any chance to stop animations of certain poses during the scenes? Im not the fan of new animation type when it changes every 5 sec..:Kappa:
Each game animation is placed in a separate mkv container, simply put, it's a video clip. You can't stop the animation in the game itself, but you can pause the playback, slow down the playback speed, replay, rescale etc. It's definitely more enjoyable than taking a simple screenshot. All animations are stored here FashionBusiness-EP3-v10-Extra-pc\game\video\ (PC version). Each file in this directory has a name that explains which scene in the game it belongs to. Just go here and use any player to open the animation you want.
In the version of episode 2 with Bardie the Ralph events happen much later than the official walkthrough. Keep doing any Bardie and Betty events in your event list. Do the events that lead to Steve visiting, play through both visits and then continue any Bardie and Betty related events until Bardie visits Monica in her room. In this version Bardie tells Monica to seduce Ralph. The Ralph scenes were not added to episode 2 untill the last couple of updates of it.
I've added your answer to the FAQ. (1.4.9) I think new players will definitely find it useful.

Last edited:

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
I just finished episode one and I need some spoilers. Can we take revenge on everyone and go back to our old self(dominant/powerfull/rich) in the future? At first it was pretty good, now it's back to classic corruption games.

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
Will the farm ever be included?
I love the jail location. But what i do not get is that you still have choices. The last time i replayed it, i could have been dominant or submissive to the demands. I chose submissive. I thought this was great. But in hindsight, i could have been also rejected everything altogether.
Maybe its because i do not get the intent. So i apologize for my statement.

3.50 star(s) 222 Votes